Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

seeking alpha

Showing 1-25 of 1,148 Found Reports For more specific results for "seeking alpha"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 20 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Alpha Prime Elite Alpha Prime Elite Free Trial Scam Fountain Valley Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 13 2017
LearningRX TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from LearningRx Franchise Corporation Home Office Author: Saint Martinville, Louisiana Tutoring: LearningRx TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Lafayette, Louisiana

Feb 10 2017
LEDs 4 Less, Halo Kit Source, Alpha Offroad, Savage Lighting LED, Bestledsforless.com, alphaoffroading.com, mkt.com/halo-kit-source False Advertising, Unreachable, Dishonest Business Practices Gladstone Oregon Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Feb 09 2017
Alpha Fish Plus Alpha Monster Advanced Free Trial Offer is Deceiving Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Fish Plus Internet

Feb 07 2017
David Gerrard single malt brisket from Seeking Millionnaire.com attemp to scam buy wanting to give money for my reno and have me sell jewellery for him New York, USA Internet
Author: laval, quebec, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: David Gerrard Internet

Feb 04 2017
ALPHA Madden NFL ,NFL 17 WITH Cheapest products Nationwide
Author: Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: ALPHA Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
The Alpha Company Edward Melville and Sarah Melville Scammed by Trinidad CO Author: Boncarbo, Colorado Programmers: The Alpha Company Trinidad, , CO

Jan 17 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Reviews Trials Deceptive fraud Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Dec 30 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Alpha Wear, Albert Mislead, tricked, fooled, threatened, lied, harassed Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Eddyville, Kentucky Fitness Consultants: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Dec 23 2016
Alpha protection k9 stay away from these crooks Acton Internet
Author: Augusta, Maine Animal Abuse: Alpha protection k9 Internet

Dec 15 2016
LINKSHE TOTAL SCAM! Different material and sizes from website, no labels, didn't allow use of coupons they sent me, no phone number, wont allow me to return the items! Seeking class action! China Internet Author: San Mateo, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE Internet

Dec 14 2016
ALPHA ARMENO la car repo Total criminal enterprise winnetka Internet Author: long beach, California Auto Dealers: ALPHA ARMENO Internet

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 21 2016
Alpha Fitness Wear SHAM & SCAM Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Alpha Fitness Wear Internet

Nov 20 2016
Alpha Contracting Choice Construction Retail Services Benny Bry Company Temek Logistics B.R. Bryant Construction Benny Bryant LLC This Contractor is Scamming home owners in his own subdivision. He never finished the job. Just ran off with the money! Atlanta Georgia Author: Fairburn, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Alpha Contracting Internet

Nov 11 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Albert Arcuri Alpha wear fitness Athlete Search SCAM Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Valencia , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Nov 07 2016
American Standard Online Ripped Off Wiedow Desperately Seeking a Home for her Orphan Children to start an new beginning. Internet Author: Newington, Connecticut Real Estate Services: American Standard Online Internet

Oct 17 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC None known My name is William B,  and I am seeking to get my return down payment of $120.00 from Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC, for my 1971 Olds Cutlass they were supposed to ship on July 22, 2016 from Chicago Illinois to Ajo Arizona.  Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Ajo, Arizona Auto Transporters: Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC , Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Alpha Flight Guru Traveler BEWARE! Alpha Flight Guru will promise things verbally, not deliver and stall to resolve!!! San Francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru Internet

Oct 15 2016
Alpha Steel Erectors Chris Blakeley Con Man, Deceptive Trade, Thief, Compulsive Liar Colorado Springs Colorado False report by a disgruntled employee. Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Alpha Steel Erectors Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 14 2016
Botach Tacitical I ordered a parka from Botach tactical for a trip to the Rockies...used it once and the zipper failed. I contacted Botach who passed the buck to Alpha Industries. Alpha said BOtach was resposnsible Las Vegas Nevada Author: KINGWOOD, Texas Clothing Stores: Botach Tacitical Las Vegas, Nevada