Your Search | seidberg law office

May 19 2016
Great Expressions Dental LOcations in CoralSprings Weston RUDE, DECEPTIVE SERVICE, DIRTY OLD OFFICE, Coral Springs Florida Author: Weston, Florida Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Coral Springs, Florida

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
Plaza South Association See mug shot of temp working from Office Team. They don't background check their employees. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Accounting: Plaza South Association Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 17 2016
Solomon Law Stanford R. Solomon, Sandy Solomon, Stanford Solomon Overcharged, not able to deliver results, unethical and scammers Tampa Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Lawyers: Solomon Law Tampa, Florida

May 17 2016
Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Sent me an email saying that I owe money and threatening me that I would be arrested if I didn't pay New York,NY Internet Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Internet

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 16 2016
ACS Law Firm Nicole Harvey Fake company harassing me by internet to send all different amounts of money. By the None Internet Author: Norwood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Law Firm Internet

May 15 2016
Professional collection consultants Law offices of Clark Garen Sent fake wage garnishment letter to my employer Culver city California Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Professional collection consultants Culver city , California

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 12 2016
Semrad Law Firm Representing Speedy Cash Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Semrad Law Firm Internet

May 12 2016
CASAUBON LAW FIRM Careless representation and lazy performance Lewisville Texas Author: Flower Mound , Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: CASAUBON LAW FIRM Lewisville,

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
Harvey D. Rogers Harvey D Rogers is an attorney that doesn't practice law but does practice being a criminal. He destroyed my children and my parents health. He prays on single mothers. He pays the judges in Broward c Miami, Florida Harvey please stop saying you're Michelle Author: Hollywood, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Harvey D. Rogers Miami, Florida

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Raquel Silva law LGBTQ ! failed adoption! broke our hearts and our wallets davis California Author: winters, California Lawyers: Lawyers: Raquel Silva law davis, California

May 11 2016
midas Corporate office 18,000 unsatisfied repairs mishawaka Indiana Author: Indiana, Indiana Auto Repair Service: midas mishawaka, Indiana

May 11 2016
Law firm Gencs Valters in Estonia How law firm Gencs Valters tricked us into paying $2000 and refused to refund us Tallinn Author: London, Other Attorneys & Legal Services: Law firm Gencs Valters in Estonia Internet

May 09 2016
Michele Bermel Michelle Bermel Extremely unethical law guardian, which was PROVEN in court. She should be forever banned from representing vulnerable children. Complete disgrace. One lawyer I spoke with speculated drug use and believes she is being referred significantly less cases Chappaqua New York Author: Mahopac, New York Lawyers: Michele Bermel Chappaqua, New York

May 09 2016
The Beltz Law Firm Jeffrey Beltz Failed to provide services hired for Dallas Texas Author: RICHARDSON, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: The Beltz Law Firm Dallas, Texas

May 08 2016
Georgia Car Credit They repossess the car and then resell it. They later on hire a law firm to sue the original owner for thousands of dollars. Valdosta Georgia So.. Author: Madison, Florida Auto Dealers: Georgia Car Credit Valdosta, Georgia

May 07 2016
Falcon Legal Group Falcon Legal Group, Woodland Hills, Falcon Legal Group PC, Falcon Legal Group LLC SCAM, NOT A REAL LAW FIRM, NO LAWYERS, CROOKS, STEALING MONEY Woodland Hills California Author: California Lawyers: Falcon Legal Group Woodland Hills, California

May 06 2016
Copier geeks Never paid for printer they collected from our office! Check was fake! Florida Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Copier geeks Internet