Your Search | seidberg law office

Jul 21 2016
Office of Legal Affairs -IRS Fake The woman reported to be Sarah Williams, Office of Legal Affairs 631-729-5316 IRS Impersonation Suffolk County New York Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Liars: Office of Legal Affairs -IRS Fake Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Ilori, Ben Urey iloristyle.com / Broken glasses, Failure to respond, Dishonest behavior from Manager Urey and Central office Chevy Chase Maryland
Author: Arlington, Virginia Eye Care: Ilori, Ben Urey Chevy Chase, Maryland

Jul 21 2016
David Lewis representing American Cash Net Justin Brown Law Firm Complaint against me. Bakersfield California Author: Parma, Ohio Collection Agencies: David Lewis representing American Cash Net Bakersfield , California

Jul 21 2016
Office of mediation Rema Stanford or Tracy walker Cleveland Ohio Author: Manteca, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Office of mediation Cleveland , Ohio

Jul 21 2016
Allen cooper attorney at law Spokan Washington Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Accounting: Allen cooper attorney at law Spokan, Washington

Jul 21 2016
Lori Arnold Mrs Arnold / Mrs. Kate I received a phone text from 1 901 123 54227 saying that Mrs. Kate's friend, Lori Arnold needed someone to take care of her mother in law. The email address was included and she asked that I please email her regarding a job. Internet Author: Chester, New Jersey Dead Beat Customers: Lori Arnold Internet

Jul 21 2016
CRS Mediation Firm Michael Lowery, and 2 both name Chris Johnson Law Firm, Mediation Firm; CRS Nationwide Author: montgomery, Alabama Financial Services: CRS Mediation Firm Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com, anyone from dennis-law-group They are sending me threatening emails regarding debts that were included on my bankruptcy. I think they just see I had loans and thought they'd swindle me. Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Cash Services: katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com Internet

Jul 20 2016
L'Envi Age Defying Cream Mike employee #107 employee by the name of mike emp#107 who answers the phone all the time, states to me that I need to file a dispute with the post office.  Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: L'Envi Age Defying Cream Internet

Jul 20 2016
Christa Courtney at Mellino Law Firm Pattern of Sex and Gender Discrimination, Evasive, No Remorse, Throws Up A Smokescreen When Confronted in Writing Rocky River Ohio Author: Lakewood, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Christa Courtney at Mellino Law Firm Rocky River, Ohio

Jul 20 2016
Broel Law Group, LLC Oscar Marietta Georgia Author: Douglassville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Broel Law Group, LLC Marietta, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 20 2016
Firm of Hemingway Office of Hemingway Jason Lugo Junk Debt Scam False Court Filings Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Georgia Collection Agencies: Firm of Hemingway Del Ray Beach, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Psychicmelinawalters She goes by Liz ( psychic healer Melina Walters ) She came to my store with her lover , he walked away they got my services and never pay . He goes by Erick She got an office on 59 freeway Houston be careful they're scam . Internet Author: Houston , Texas Adoption Agencies: Astrologers & Psychics: Psychicmelinawalters Internet

Jul 19 2016
Schlee and Stillman Law Office Illigally trying to collect on a debt not owed by me West Bloomfield mi Author: Austin, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Schlee and Stillman Law Office West Bloomfield,

Jul 19 2016
ELITE MATCHMAKING, EliteMatchmaking.com Waste of time, No REAL OFFICE, Gave me the run around! Miami Florida Nationwide
Elite Personal Search same company as ELITE MATCHMAKING Author: Miami, Florida Liars: ELITE MATCHMAKING, Nationwide

Judging office & decisions center Kansas city Kansas
Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging office & decisions center Kansas city, Kansas

Jul 19 2016
Hoverboard360 Keenford Limited, imotohk.com Won't Refund $ or Replace Recalled Hoverboard Lynbrook, New York Internet Let's work together Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoverboard360 Internet

Jul 18 2016
Local Records Office (Pekin, IL) Deed, Puglic Records, Scam, Wood Dale, Records, Paperwork Pekin Illinois Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Real Estate Services: Local Records Office (Pekin, IL) Pekin, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Brother is the Bernie Madoff of Ink. Brother scams it's consumers by giving false read-outs and even disabling printing when there is plenty of ink left in the cartridges. Bridgewater Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: Brother Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Prince Law Firm David PrinceJonathan BrockMildred BritoLucie Delva Fraud Plantation, Florida Internet Author: San Juan, Other Legal Process Services: Prince Law Firm Internet

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 18 2016
EPPICCARD My name is Colette Larry and I received unemployment in Georgia for the last three months, I was offered a TO-Go Program debit card by the EPPIC card that was issued to me card by the employment office in Atlanta Georgia .San Antonio Texas Author: Roswell, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: EPPICCARD San Antonio, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Blue Ribbon Home Warranty Lakewood, Colorado Home Warranty Scams, Jeff Prangle, Mrs. Terri Lane, President Mr. DonLee Lane, CEO Mr. John Murray, Dir. of Operations Mr. John Oldani, General Manager Mr. Jeff Prangle, Office Manager Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Insurance Companies: Blue Ribbon Home Warranty Lakewood, Colorado Lakewood, Colorado