Your Search | seidberg law office

Jan 07 2017
AttorneyStacy Dunlop Dunlop Law Firm Attorney Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: AttorneyStacy Dunlop Dallas, Texas

Jan 07 2017
Lexington Law Uses the term law firm to sound like they know what they are doing...just do-nothing theives! Salt Lake City utah Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jan 07 2017
Jonathan Greenhill: Broadcast Atlanta Broadcast Atlanta never paid the entire Prague office (7 employees) more than 2 months salary Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prague, Alabama Video & Film Production: Jonathan Greenhill: Broadcast Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
MR JAMES LAW Misrepresentation as a Sole Asia Representative of a Fictitious Company Singapore Internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Brokerage Companies: MR JAMES LAW Internet

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney Susanne Rohfleisch - BAD Lawyer - Will Not Work For You Heidelberg Baden Wurttemberg
Author: Mannheim, Other Lawyers: Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney Heidelberg,

Jan 05 2017
Revenue Group My minor child received a medical bill from Cleveland Clinic so I called and asked if the bill can be taken out of her name since she is a minor, Derrick informed me no because she drove herself to the DR office, I then informed him that she didn't drive because she doesn't even have a driver license and the he said well who signed her in, I told him the you don't have too be signed into the dr office. After going back and forth he than told me just give it to your daughter to pay she is an adult now so I asked him would you bill a 5 year old child. Cleveland Ohio File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Doctors: Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 05 2017
Local Records Office Scam letter to make new homeowners believe they need to pay $89 for a deed Pekin Illinois Author: Spring Grove, Illinois Real Estate Services: Local Records Office Pekin , Illinois

Jan 05 2017
Melanie Slaughter Julia Melanie Slaughter, J. Melanie Slaughter, Julia Slaughter Another attorney takes your money and RUNS Ocala Florida
Melanie Slaughter says her office never called me... Author: Morion County, Florida Lawyers: Melanie Slaughter Ocala, Florida

Jan 04 2017
High Class Universe Purchased. hungry Dog Coin Bank this past Dec. 2016. Never received it. My sister-in-law ordered same thing and didn't receive hers, and filed a report. Low class company! Internet Author: East Windsor, New Jersey Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 04 2017
Dominion Law Associates Neither phone number listed on their letter or web site works. A search for them gives the same non working numbers. I'm very suspicious of a rip off Va Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Lawyers: Dominion Law Associates Va Beach, Virginia

Jan 03 2017
Gentle Dental Arrowhead Grossly Incompetent Dental Office underestimates costs and bills a lot more later. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dental Services: Gentle Dental Arrowhead Glendale, Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Usedphones.com Stole my entire office phone system, promising to pay several times but never did! Simi Valley California Author: San Diego, California Telephones: Usedphones.com Simi Valley, California

Jan 02 2017
Prince law firm The Law offices of Prince and Associates LLC Gained my trust to handle my f chapter7 and ripped me off for 1200 Plantation Florida Are they a real company or a scammer? Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Legal Services: Prince law firm Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Law Offices of Rozsa Gyene Attorney Rozsa Gyene; Rozsa Gyene Lied, bullied, and scammed by taking my money and not providing a sufficient Trust document. Glendale California From: Marina P Author: Beverly Hills, California Legal Services: Law Offices of Rozsa Gyene Glendale, California

Dec 30 2016
Hornsby Law Group Hornsby law evades any cases that involve work. Atlanta, Georgia Thank you for your feedback Author: Alabama Legal Services: Hornsby Law Group Atlanta,, Georgia

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 30 2016
creditcardprocessor.com Keep away from this company - Danny Lyons - owner - scammer used my business checking account as his personal ATM machine and illegally took out over $5k from it. He has been reported to the FBI and Attorney Generals office as well as the internet crime bureau. Any questions please contact me at (((REDACTED))). Once he has access to your account he can do whatever he wants - The banks are NO help also. With a Tax ID and bank account number he is off to the races. His company is creditcardprocessor that operates out of this location. Las Vegas Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: creditcardprocessor.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
preferred law team american home loan counselors very good scam artist sandy,utah Author: decatur, Georgia Legal Services: preferred law team Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Costello and Associates, PLLC, Costello Law Firm, PLLC He falsely advertised a low rate, then overcharged me. She did not study and did not follow instructs. She used like ATM, and hung me out to dry. Incompetent, Dishonest, Inattentive. Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Legal Services: Costello and Associates, PLLC Seattle, Washington

Dec 29 2016
Local Records Office Scam Deed New home Annapolis Maryland Author: Maryland State Government: Local Records Office Annapolis, Maryland

Dec 29 2016
United States post office the pittsburgh post office is not giving me my mail I told them where I lived I put change address i even got a confirmation from them at my new address i told the post office that someone within the post office is playing with my mail and 1 month still they don't even know me  pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: United States post office pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2016
Schlee and Stillman LLC Attorney Ben Fox Illegal law suit. Sued a time barred account. No due diligence. Nottingham Maryland Author: henrico, Virginia Attorney Generals: Schlee and Stillman LLC Nottingham, Maryland

Dec 29 2016
Texas Department of Health and Human Services Sorry and Lazy Food Stamp Office FORT WORTH TX Author: Fort Worth, Texas Emergency Services: Texas Department of Health and Human Services

Dec 29 2016
NAMBLA Member Peter Demchenko RE/MAX ESCARPMENT REALTY INC, Brokerage 860 Queenston Rd Battlefield Square Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8, Canada Office: (905) 545-1188 Fax: (905) 664-2300 NAMBLA Member Peter DemchenkoRE/MAX ESCARPMENT REALTY INC, Brokerage 860 Queenston Rd Battlefield Square Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8, CanadaOffice: (905) 545-1188 Fax: (905) 664-2300 NAMBLA Member Peter Demchenko RE/MAX ESCARPMENT REALTY INC, Brokerage 860 Queenston Rd Battlefield Square Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8, Canada Office: (905) 545-1188 Fax: (905) 664-2300 will not return my marketing fee and will not take down the sign Stoney Creek, Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: NAMBLA Member Peter Demchenko RE/MAX ESCARPMENT REALTY INC, Brokerage 860 Queenston Rd Battlefield Square Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8, Canada Office: (905) 545-1188 Fax: (905) 664-2300 Stoney Creek, , Ontario