SEIDBERG LAW OFFICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: seidberg law office
There may be more specific results for "seidberg law office"
For more specific results for "seidberg law office"
Showing 26-50 of 19,895 Found Reports For more specific results for "seidberg law office"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Local records office Annapolis Maryland Author: Glen Burnie , Maryland Title and Escrow Services: Local records office Annapolis , Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Law Auto Group $30 FRAUD - sold car on ebay not as described - car is not roadworthy and did not pass DMV inspection Bensenville Illinois
Author: CONCORD, California Auto Dealers: Law Auto Group Bensenville, Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Jason Allen law firm Money charged to my account for no services Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Jason Allen law firm Internet

Apr 20 2017
Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. This company is a scam! They came to our office to test our backflow and told us that it had failed and needed to be replaced. We had a reputabale plumber come and test the same backflow and they confirmed that it had passed. Backflow Inspection is not honest! Terrible company. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Utility Companies: Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2017
United Personal Loan Jason JeterSenior ExecutiveBriggs Law Firm Trying to send me lawsuit and wage garnishment that is false Houston Tx Internet Author: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland Financial Services: United Personal Loan Internet

Apr 20 2017
Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, Stefan Coleman attorney, Stefan Coleman lawyer, Law Offices of Stefan Coleman New York, New York Nevada Author: South Vinemont, Alabama Lawyers: Law Offices of Stefan Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
HCTRA Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson law group ignored mailing address listed vehicle registration. Sent all notices to the wrong address. They refuse to acknowledge mistake in an effort to extort me into paying additional fees. Houston Texas
DMV Verified I Was Correct and The Address Was Wrong From The Beginning Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Toll Booth Cashiers: HCTRA Houston, Texas

Apr 19 2017
beautedeelle.com serumdeluxe.com pose as gift but will charge monthly and auto refill/re-shipping Mycenae, 12, Office 41, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Skin Care: beautedeelle.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Salt Armour SA Co SAFishing.com SA Team Never shipped my order, tracking number shows item never brought to post office Internet
Author: Webster, Texas Fishing: Salt Armour Internet

Apr 18 2017
Robertson Attorney at Law Ruining my reputation by filing unnecessary public court documents without making the attempt of notifying personally first Boca Raton Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Loan Modification: Robertson Attorney at Law Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Shawn Doan Doan Law Firm Escondido fraudulent company illegally stole money out of my checking account without authorization more than once Escondido California Author: Temecula, California Lawyers: Shawn Doan Doan Law Firm Escondido Escondido, California

Apr 18 2017
Blue Housing Management Charlene Tillmanctillman@bluehousingmanagement.comHiring manager: Debra Law I was told that my resume was found online. That seemed reasonable because I am using several job finders while aggressively seeking employment and I had previously been solicited by reputable companies proceeding this . Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Blue Housing Management Internet

Apr 18 2017
Office Trailers Sales OfficeTrailerSales.com OfficeTrailerSales.com Does Not Rent Trailers Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Office Trailers Sales Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2017
FCG Team FCG Law Group USA Advocates Legal Network Service USA Legal Network RBC Law Center Data Services AMS Group Fraudulent, Destructive, Terrorizing Homeowners Los Angeles California Outlandish Retaliation from ex-employee Author: Canoga Park, California Lawyers: FCG Team Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

41, Report #1362005

Apr 17 2017
RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, Ron Hansen, RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, www.racechairs.com I bought a 16K office chair as a present for my husband. Racechairs.com sent a chair that was broken, scratched, used, and my husbands feet (5'11) did not touch the ground by 4 inches Internet
Author: newport beach, California Furniture & Furnishings: RaceChairs Performance Furniture™ Internet

Apr 16 2017
child support office(temple hills,md) lurden elizabeth duarte im neing sending documents/proof of full custody and divorce from my stepdaughter to this office they never put any attention to my situation,meantime the mother of my stepdaughter is cashing checks from child support for the last 3 years without being in the same household or supporting her kid.is this a ripoff or fraud to the md state? temple hills Maryland What? Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: child support office(temple hills,md) temple hills, Maryland

Law Office of Frank Adamo charged 275.00 for ILLEGAL ADVICE Phoenix Arizona
NO ETHICAL VIOLATION per AZ State BAR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank Adamo Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 14 2017
The Law Offices of Mark Cummings DISHONEST ATTORNEY Mark Cummings - charged for SERVICES that were NEVER PERFORMED greensboro North Carolina
Good Grief Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Offices of Mark Cummings greensboro, North Carolina

Apr 14 2017
Criminal justice legal Law Services, kevin williams They said that they had a message intended for you not my name and that they had three allegations against me and a warrant was about to be issued and the information was extremely time sensitive Nationwide Author: Delta, Utah Criminal Justice System: Samuel draper Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Office Depot PPP Protection Plan Wethersfield Connecticut
Author: Wethersfield, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: Office Depot

Apr 12 2017
Law Firm A.PS They moved their office and i can not contact again. lawyer in tijuana mexico tijuana Baja California Author: tijuana, California Lawyers: Law Firm A.PS Internet

Apr 12 2017
PC Support Office Asking for a payment for services not rendered North Bergen New Jersey Author: Centerville, Ohio Computer Fraud: PC Support Office North Bergen, New Jersey

Apr 12 2017
Genesis Credit Management Harassing, Unethical, Law Bending Sunnyside Washington Author: Renton, Washington Collection Agencies: Genesis Credit Management Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Local Records Office Trying to get me to pay $89 for a copy of deed. Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Local Records Office Harrisburg, Pennsylvania