Your Search | select business credit

1, Report #1319809

Jul 30 2016
Exact Data Consumer Base Irresponsible company with scam data Shelton Connecticut Author: New Haven , Connecticut Business Consulting: Exact Data Consumer Base Shelton , Connecticut

Jul 30 2016
Desmond stevens Forbmarketingsolutions.com lead scam, tellemarketing, fraud, ripoff online business Casa Grande Internet Author: , Computer Marketing Companies: Desmond stevens Internet

Jul 30 2016
Movie Clips Magazine, Shaun Michael and John LaRe took my money and did not deliver Ponzi, scam, Buyer beware Fort Myers Florida Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 30 2016
Lgi homes My mom is going through LGI now for hone's and she has to put almost 8,000 down because her credit score is not good. Plus they keep telling her that she needs more documents and resendso the same stuff over and over again. She was supposed to be in end of may then end of June then end of July and it's been a nightmare ever since Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Lgi homes Atlanta, Georgia

5, Report #1319783

Jul 30 2016
Skin Element and Eye Vibe Beware of Snake oil Pacoima Nationwide Author: Upton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Skin Element and Eye Vibe Nationwide

6, Report #1319774

Jul 30 2016
Econ Solar Gutter Magician Installed Solar Panels, went out of business, supposed to have 25 year warranty, panels stopped working, called. Phone # no longer in service. Took me for about $20,000 Louisville Kentucky Author: Mt. Washington, Kentucky Door to Door Sales: Econ Solar Louisville, Kentucky

7, Report #1319770

Jul 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA DO NOT OPEN ACCT SMALL BUSINESS HOUSTON, TEXAS Crowley TEXAS Nationwide Author: Burleson, Texas Small Business Services: Bank Of America Nationwide

8, Report #1319768

Jul 30 2016
Commercial Credit Counseling Services Corporate Turnaround debt consolidation, credit counseling, credit repair, debt resolution Paramus New Jersey Author: Boise, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Commercial Credit Counseling Services Paramus, New Jersey

9, Report #1319735

Jul 30 2016
Debt Negotiations Sevice Took money and did not pay on anything. Boington beach Florida Author: Vancleave, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Debt Negotiations Sevice Boington beach , Florida

10, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

11, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

12, Report #1319665

Jul 29 2016
PaymentWall Credit Card Fraud Unethical Criminal Corporation San Francisco California Author: Hawaii Internet Fraud: PaymentWall Internet

13, Report #1319642

Jul 29 2016
nexusop scamming customers out of money to make company rich then take the sales money from contractors with unrealistic fees nobody knows Internet Author: gary, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

14, Report #1319634

Jul 29 2016
Diamond Resorts International Deception, innuendo, exaggeration and outright lies are the basis of their business model! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mason City, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Las Vegas, Nevada

15, Report #1319624

Jul 29 2016
Waldo Ohio Apiaries Fraudulent business practice Kilbourne Ohio Author: Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Waldo Ohio Apiaries Kilbourne, Ohio

16, Report #1319626

Jul 29 2016
Progressive Leasing Refuses to report to the credit bureau Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Credit Reporting Agencies: Progressive Leasing Nationwide

17, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

18, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

19, Report #1319608

Jul 29 2016
Travelers Insurance Company Travelers/ hudson Valley Federal Credit Insurance Agency Fraud in paying Insurance Claim Albany New York
Author: Mahopac, New York Insurance Agencies: Travelers Insurance Company Albany, New York

20, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

21, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

22, Report #1319577

Jul 29 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Dominic said that they had the Trans that I was looking for and would have it shipped immediately. That was FOUR WEEKS ago. My credit card was also used SIX times for purchases after they got my info. They will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls....of course not, why would they!! Theiving assholes! Hamilton Twnsp New Jersey Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton Twnsp, New Jersey

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

24, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

25, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida