Your Search | select portfolio servicing, inc salt lake city ut 84165

Jan 24 2017
Westbury Auction galleries Westbury Auction Galleries, Inc. False representation of an item listed at auction. Allowed on LiveAuctioneer Los Angeles California Los Angeles California
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Jewelry Stores: Westbury Auction galleries Los Angeles , California

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 24 2017
Rapid Fullfillment, Inc.12924 They keep sending me wart remover every month and there is no phone number to call to stop these deliveries . Pacoima California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Medical Supplies: Rapid Fullfillment, Inc.12924 Pacoima, California

Comenity Bank Fraud steal credit fraudulent ruining credit Columbus Ohio
Common Sense... Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: Comenity Bank Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jan 24 2017
Anatasha Patrice Hometown America Inc Con Artist Realtor She will steal your money and have her boyfriend threatin you Sugar Land Texas Author: Texas Real Estate Services: Anatasha Patrice Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 24 2017
North Pointe Motors Rip off car dealership that sells junk cars at top dollar Traverse City Michigan I'm Impresed! Author: Fife Lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Pointe Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Jan 24 2017
Kelly McManus Smit Bad For The Lake Community Helps Key Hole and Funneling Dowagiac Michigan
Author: Niles, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Kelly McManus Smit Dowagiac,

Jan 24 2017
SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour Scam company with NO intention of delivery items order, Do Not use them Boca Internet Author: Florida Fishing: SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour Internet

Jan 24 2017
LendingUsa My account servicing Steal your money Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Animal Services: LendingUsa Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
My Heritage Bait and Switch. I thought I was paying $14.99 (est) and found a $176 charge on my credit card! UT Internet
Author: Pace, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My Heritage Internet

Jan 23 2017
Thor Industries, Inc Camping World, Sold us a Camper, With a default roof. Elkhart Indiana Author: Hamlet, North Carolina RV Resorts: Thor Industries, Inc Elkhart, Indiana

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
HomeSure of America, Inc. HMS NationalCross Country Home Services Fraudulent denial of warranty claim Sunrise Florida Author: Clarksburg , Maryland Warranty Companies: HomeSure of America, Inc.

Jan 23 2017
AMI Ventures Inc Con Artists Internet Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: AMI Ventures Inc Internet

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Vision Strike Wear Stay Frosty Enterprises, Devil Dog Shirts, Asset Collections Inc sent wrong merchandize, tried to extort client, disgrace to USMC Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Vision Strike Wear Internet

Jan 23 2017
Larry Stanley - ReThink Inks, Inc This is a con-artist scam Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Larry Stanley - ReThink Inks, Inc Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Cancellation & Billing Scam: Co. denies cancellation & auto bills a monthly fee, refuses to refund Woodland Hills California Co. claims to provide satisfaction/full refund — we'll see Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
Eviction help llc Christian Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Eviction help llc Internet

Jan 23 2017
national dealers services krystal took money out of account after denial of warranty Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Repair Service: national dealers services Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 23 2017
Total Card, Inc. (TCI) TCI & Razor Ignoseio, Customer Service Rep. Lisa Customer Service Rep., and Jennifer Supervisor Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Chester, Virginia Utility Companies: Total Card, Inc. (TCI) Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Georgia Department of Labor Untrutful investigation Colimbus Georgia
Author: Columbus, Georgia City Governments: Georgia Department of Labor COlumbus, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia