Your Search | seminole casino coconut creek

Oct 26 2016
Crystal creek apartment Moved in to a disaster Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Attorneys General: Crystal creek apartment Henderson, Nevada

Oct 26 2016
Huuuge Casino Huuuge Games Not paying out proper payouts and constant system issues Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Casinos & Cardrooms: Huuuge Casino Internet

Oct 25 2016
Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Coco (the ripoff artist) They said they would sell me RC and testing chemicals for my medical practice and medical studies with pharmacology and took money but did not send product Hebei province, CHINA Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Internet

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Silver Creek Animal Clinic Will not take responsibility for their work Park City Utah
The truth about How Business works Author: Park City, Utah Veterinarians: Silver Creek Animal Clinic Park City, Utah

Oct 24 2016
Johnathan Taylor Andrew(Account Manager) c/o They used third party ads for binary option trading to deposit funds to their brokerage Internet Author: WALNUT CREEK, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Johnathan Taylor Internet

Oct 24 2016
Quality RV Sloppy Quality RV Linn Creek Missouri Author: Osage Beach, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Quality RV Linn Creek, Missouri

Oct 24 2016
Quality RV Stay away from Poor Quality RV in Linn Creek, MO!!! Linn Creek Missouri Author: Linn Creek, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Quality RV Linn Creek, Missouri

Oct 24 2016
Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Patrick Murray Scammed us for an outrageous price and damaged our marble floor Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Cleaning Services: Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Internet

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
Neat Freak Pro Detail LLC $150 Detail with tons of crumbs and melted candy still in car Queen Creek Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Car Washes: Neat Freak Pro Detail LLC Queen Creek, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Oak Creek Terrace Resort Stole over $1,000 from me for reservations I released. sedona Arizona
Author: Chandler, Arizona Hotel: Oak Creek Terrace Resort sedona, Arizona

Oct 16 2016
Golden Riviera Casino Vegas Partner Lounge Uses Bonus scam to deny payouts Internet Author: Stretton, Casinos & Cardrooms: Golden Riviera Casino Internet

Oct 16 2016
Neat deceptive, no customer or tech support available Author: walnut creek, California Software: On-Line Business: Internet Marketing Companies: Neat

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 15 2016
Volkswagen VW of America Ripoff dealerships and dangerous cars, Will never go near a VW again Coconut Creek Florida Author: Florida Auto manufactures: Volkswagen VW of America Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 11 2016
DoubleU Casino duc you can not win at DUC Internet Author: BLOOMINGBURG, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: DoubleU Casino Internet

Oct 11 2016
Planet 7 Casino Planet 7 casino is a scam Internet Author: Newtown , Connecticut Cash Services: Planet 7 Casino Internet

Oct 10 2016
royal ace casino wont give me my withdraw and now wont respond to my attempts to contact Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Casinos & Cardrooms: royal ace casino Internet

Oct 05 2016
Henry Company Homes Pace mill creek, yellow river plantation, henry homes Unethical liars pace Florida Author: Pace, Florida Builders & Contractors: Henry Company Homes pace, Florida

Oct 05 2016
The Case Father, @casefathercom SCAM website, charges credit cards, doesn't respond or fufill orders Internet Only Internet, Possibly California Author: Seminole, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: The Case Father Internet

Oct 03 2016
Al Hendrickson Toyota Fraudulent Coconut Creek Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Al Hendrickson Toyota Coconut Creek,

Sep 30 2016
Coconut Creek Auto Mall Please stay away from this dealership. Learn from my example. Coconut Creek Florida UPDATE TO MY ORIGINAL POST Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Coconut Creek Auto Mall Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 30 2016
David Cole Investments PLC David Temple Friendly, Empathetic Loan Scammer Town Creek Alabama Author: Port Angeles, Washington Loans: David Cole Investments PLC Town Creek , Alabama

Sep 30 2016
AZ Micro Mini Pigs is 5 Stars!! Author: Phoenix, Arizona Better Business Bureau: AZ Micro Mini Pigs Arizona Micro Mini Pigs Queen Creek, Arizona