SEND ME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: send me
There may be more specific results for "send me"
For more specific results for "send me"
Showing 1-25 of 242,989 Found Reports For more specific results for "send me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nation Rental Locators aka Michael Beck aka Zackary Woodson He almost had me convinced Indianpolis Indiana
Author: Texas Work at Home Business: Nation Rental Locators , Indiana

Oct 19 2017
GN GROUP person Helene Barnekow I applied for a Job they hired me asking for I 9 forms w-4 ect then had me complete tasks while the sent me a check for work related pc equipment Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Questionable Activities: GN GROUP person Helene Barnekow Internet

Oct 19 2017
Charles E. Smith chuck smith Stole my money making me believe that I can trust a law firm! woodmere Ohio Author: woodmere, Ohio Loan Modification: Charles E. Smith woodmere, Ohio

Oct 19 2017
safe path insurance George Sabando ask to pay 7,000.00 dollars for a refund and never happen.they ripp me off. New York New York Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Insurance Companies: safe path insurance New York, New York

Oct 19 2017
The Figari Law Firm Barbara Figari She revoked me out of all my rights Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles , California Lawyers: The Figari Law Firm Pasadena , California

Oct 19 2017
milesmaniac.com My order of 4 pairs of runners arrived but not the brand ordered. Fake shoes arrived. After contacting them ,in China, they told me because they didn't have what I ordered that I should just accept what they sent. They will not reply to emails anymore and will not give a refund. Looks like USA but is more likely China. Internet Author: Cherrybrook, Sporting Goods: milesmaniac.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
apesurvival and CLIVKBANK tOOK $8.95 OF MINE. They decided the $$ was more important to them. no send product Englewood,co. for returns.37inverness drive st100 COLORADO Author: cocoa, Florida Shipping & Handling: apesurvival and CLIVKBANK Internet

Oct 19 2017
VEDC Valley Economic Development Center VEDC is a scam and the company is run by crooks. They scammed me with a predatory loan that a business could never hope to pay back. What they did to me is not right and you can be sure we are headed to court. Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles California Author: San Francisco, California Loans: VEDC , California

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide A Few Problems and Maybe Solutions Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Phone stars They don't pay you right they still need to pay me they never return calls and they fire with out notic Author: Hemet, California Public Relations: Phone stars ,

Oct 18 2017
Steven Quinn Delano Steven Delano Steven conned me into loaning him money in multiple occasions and has not paid me back as he has said. He goes after single moms that he believes make good incomes. McKinney Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Steven Quinn Delano McKinney , Texas

Oct 18 2017
consumer tax relief dax ross fraud company took funds out of account left me holding the tax and penelty payments for years newpoert beach california Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: consumer tax relief Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Rapid Recovery, Rapidrecoveryofficer@gmail.com Debt Collector Threatened me via EMAIL!  Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Collection Agency's: Rapid Recovery Internet

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Oct 18 2017
CRI--Concierge Rewards International Member Services In North Carolina & Orlando Florida., Also Member Getaways Scam, Ripoff, Liars, Thieves, Scammers, They Scammed Me And Ripped Me Off Ashville North Carolina Author: Lake Worth, Florida Travel Services: CRI--Concierge Rewards International Ashville, North Carolina

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Allied Collision  Was involved in an auto accident there towtruck take me to their location still a little dazed confuse they asked me to sign some Papers not realizing what I did I sign them Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allied Collision  Houston , Texas

Oct 18 2017
RSM Sterling Richard at rsm sterling Swore at me in an email Internet Author: Dutch Brook, Nova Scotia Jewelers: RSM Sterling Internet

Oct 18 2017
lovingtheclassics.com double billed me and won't answer my calls or refund the excess Internet
Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME How the Maine Retirement Dream Became a Nightmare for 2 Senior Citizens Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Realtors: Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME Bangor, Maine