SERJ AMIRIAN OF ACN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: serj amirian of acn
There may be more specific results for "serj amirian of acn"
For more specific results for "serj amirian of acn"
Showing 26-50 of 187,724 Found Reports For more specific results for "serj amirian of acn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC MICHELLE EVANSPSYCHIC MIRACLE CENTERAMAZING MIRACLE CENTERELLEN SINGLETONKAYLA RICHARDSTHOM PALIRUBY EVANS BEWARE OF PSYCHIC SCAM BY AVA BARRETT A.K.A. MICHELLE EVANS (READ ALL ABOUT MICHELLE ON RIP OFF REPORT) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Psychic: AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Briggs law firm david butler I been receiving several emails of this man by the name of david butler from briggs law firm stating that i owe them 1250 dollars that i borrowed online from united personal. Online Internet Author: Hayward, California Accounting: Briggs law firm david butler Internet

Jul 19 2017
CareerSource of South florida South Florida Workforce Hindering Black People on Purpose Miami Dade County Florida Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: CareerSource of South florida Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
the academy of healing arts las vegas failed to issue diploma and closed down las vegas Nevada Author: fremont, Nebraska Health Care Education: the academy of healing arts las vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2017
Adekunle kadiri Got ripped off of my money Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Adekunle kadiri Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Bentley Naples, Jaguar Naples, Rolls Royce Naples, Naples Luxury Imports, Land Rover Naples, Aston Martin Naples, Maserati Naples, Porsche Naples This dealer sold a 2009 Bentley GTC which they knew was defective and then charged $16,030.48 to replace the convertible top though it had a history of requiring repair and should have been replaced before sale. Naples Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Bentley Naples Naples, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Keranique cosmetic products for hair loss total lack of transparency Australia Internet Author: Spring, Texas Beauty Salons: Keranique Internet

Jul 18 2017
Bill Dollard AKA Island Owners SJ LLC We were lead down a path of lies and deception Patchoque New York Author: Baiting Hollow, New York Builders & Contractors: Bill Dollard Patchoque, New York

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Mayor Troiano within city hall of Wildwood people in your administration are stealing from tax payers and Mercantile license holders Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
skinfreshmd.com this company offers a product for shipping charges of $4.95; then knowing that credit card statements are generated once a month, they charge $97.67 and place you on regular monthly shipment of the product. They claim that somewhere in teeny tine print on the ordering page this was clearly explained. This company is a scammer. The packaging slip inside contains no information about the order, no company name, telephone number, charges applied, etc. What a normal business provides concerning an order. Saint Petersburg Florida 33742 Internet There are many skin care companies that use this method Author: derby, Kansas Skin Care: skinfreshmd.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Fred DeFranza Vinnie False Reporting and taking advantage of businesses that wont do things his way crestview Florida Author: Miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Fred DeFranza crestview, Florida

Jul 18 2017
True Auto, Fort Worth TX They won't leave me alone. They keep sending me a letter every couple of weeks. They say I have a service contract with them for a vehicle that I own. Fort Worth Texas Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Auto Warranty: True Auto, Fort Worth TX Internet

Jul 18 2017
American Home Shield Waisted my time and money. They consistently provided a gum patch job. Instead of replacing my A/C they would rather continuously replace the same part the keeps going out month after month. They never would authorize to fix the problem causing the capacitor to coninously go out. Based out of Memphis, TN Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. provides exceptional support to its members no matter their level of Amazon experience.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
Beaute WrinkleReducer Ordered a sample online of Beaute Wrinkle Reducer and Beaute Wrinkle Creme for 3.95 and 4.95. Went on vacation and a memorial for my Mom in Montana. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redding, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beaute WrinkleReducer North Las Vegas, Nevada