Your Search | service dog house.com

Aug 01 2014
Dave Lewis dtlewis06@gmail.com postyourads@facebook.com facebook.com/postyourads www.facebook.com/postyourads Promote Your Business To 5000 Cities! I Will Put Your Product Or Service On 5000 Web Pages And Submit Every Page To Google, Yahoo And Bing! Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: Dave Lewis Internet

Aug 01 2014
Advantage Protection Security Company Continued draft of account when service was terminated Corpus Christi Texas Author: Mathis, Texas Security Services: Advantage Protection Security Company Corpus Christi, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Bowflex Nautilus NautilusBowflex Treadclimber TreadClimber doesn't work. Customer service giving me the runaround for 2 months and counting Vancouver Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Weightloss Programs: Bowflex Nautilus Vancouver, Washington

Aug 01 2014
Budget Mobile They sold me a $65 phone and failed to provide Lifeline Service Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 01 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: frost, Texas Investment Brokers: United States Gold Bureau Austin,TX Austin, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Get Wet Scuba and Aqua Sports LLC Robert Mauer Bad Business Deal and Poor Customer Service North Bend Oregon
Author: Coos Bay, Oregon Sports Instruction: Get Wet Scuba and Aqua Sports LLC North Bend, Oregon

Aug 01 2014
DIRECTSAT USA Unitek Global services I am a satellite technician, install directv satellite systems, service them and upgrade them Eagan Minnesota Author: Champlin, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: DIRECTSAT USA Eagan, Minnesota

Aug 01 2014
http://keys2iphone.com Keys2iphone Biggest ripoff service online! Beverley hills Internet
Author: Alabama Adoption Agencies: Unusual Rip-Off: http://keys2iphone.com Internet

Standard Poodles by Lori Dog Breeder, Poodles Windsor Missouri
Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Dog Breeders: standard poodles by lori Windsor , Missouri

Aug 01 2014
Earthlink Earthlink overcharged us 9K over 3 years, breach or contract, refused to refund Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet Service Providers: Earthlink Nationwide

Aug 01 2014
sprint sprint company is charging me a month of service which i never used. and i refused to pay this bills i don understand why im being charge soo much money for a 2 month service this is fraud help please!!!! sprint customer is telling me that i have to a bill and if i don it will be send to creditors and it will abuse my credit score Nationwide Author: glen cove, New York Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Aug 01 2014
Ymax Oration in Salt Lake City, UT Claimed they were Micro Soft Corporation and my computer was about to crash Internet Author: Frederick, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Ymax Oration in Salt Lake City, UT Internet

Aug 01 2014
Batten The Hatches/MT2 Custom Design Incomplete Job and Deceptive Work Lake Hopatcong New Jersey Author: , New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Batten The Hatches Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey

Aug 01 2014
All IT Supported, Geeks Mobile USA, Gilbert Ward, Ilya I. Elbert FULL OF LIES AND DOES NOT PAY TECHS Charlestown Massachusetts Author: Georgia Computer Service & Repair: All IT Supported Charlestown , Massachusetts

Aug 01 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: United States Gold Bureau Austin, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Lester Glenn Hyundai Of Toms River Lester Glenn Hyundai Service Department gives you nothing but the run around Toms River New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Lester Glenn Hyundai Of Toms River Toms River , Select State/Province

Aug 01 2014
Tophatter, Inc. Shill bidding, poor customer service, Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Internet Fraud: Tophatter, Inc. Internet

Aug 01 2014
Auto Parts Warehouse Horrible customer service! Internet Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Parts: Auto Parts Warehouse Internet

Aug 01 2014
Natural Beauty Spa Boutique (Deceptive Selling Practices and Poor Customer Service) Atlanta Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 01 2014
EFAX - J2 Communications Terrible customer service - Plus a rip off when after 5 years of no action, but continued billing my card Internet Author: Other Credit Card Fraud: EFAX - J2 Communications Internet

Aug 01 2014
U S Prison Calls LLC Jail Call Services bad service, brisk, non cooperative, Dallas Texas Author: Carson, California Correctional Facilities / Jail: U S Prison Calls LLC Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Student Editing Service 360 ~ Megan Lewis or Boadicea Camulodunum stalked my facebook page Uki, NSW Internet
Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Student Editing Service 360 Internet

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Magic Jack I tried to renew my subscription on an old Magic Jack laying around my computer room and their website is so misleading that I tried 5 times and still no service. My two cards were charged $31.29 BIRMINGHAM Alabama Author: BIRMINGHAM, Alabama Internet Fraud: Magic Jack BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

Jul 31 2014
SimpleFilings Charges $177 dollars for a free filing. Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Internal Revenue Service: SimpleFilings Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC