Your Search | service@paypal.com, account review@secureroot.com

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum, Charter internet, Charter Television Liar Liar Pants On Fire. Classic Bait and Switch charter.com Nationwide
Author: Riverbank, California Internet Service Providers: Charter Communications Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Century Link Century Link plays with passed due accounts Seattle Washington Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Century Link Seattle, Washington

Dec 05 2016
J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service I email them and told them to cancel my accounts ,then I call they put me on hold then hung up on me. Internet Author: Cape Girardeau , Missouri Adult Web Site: J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service Internet

Dec 05 2016
Chris Robinson Tyme They took 39.95 out of my account without my consent. Grand Rapids Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Banks: Chris Robinson Internet

Dec 05 2016
Marie gonzalez Butterfly on mercari Scam artist harasser lies deceives steals an threatens be cautious Chicago Illinois Author: Omaha , Nebraska US Postal Service: Marie gonzalez Chicago , Illinois

Auction Nation Bad customer service and junk Glendale Arizona
Author: Black Canyon City, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Auction Nation Glendale, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Revlabs Got two trial bottles for the cost of shipping. They ended up charging my account 89 dollars twice and then only would refund me 65 percent of what they charged me. Company is a total scam San Diego California Author: Denver, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Revlabs San Diego , California

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered item, taken out of my account, never received item FL Internet Author: Marquez, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 05 2016
Harman Stoves Bad customer service, doesn't begin to describe it. Lakeville Minnesota Author: Fort Myers, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harman Stoves Lakeville, Minnesota

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
govsimplified this company make profit in a Return or no Service performed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: govsimplified Internet

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 05 2016
Playster Poor Customer Service at best New York City New York Author: Carterville, Illinois Books, Records & Videos: Playster Internet

Dec 05 2016
Smartbuyglasses USA online Terrible Customer Service and Warranty not honored Internet Author: durban, North Carolina Optical Products & Repair: Smartbuyglasses USA online Internet

Dec 05 2016
Gywnnie Bee GB Rip Off, Buyer Beware, Deceitful, Charging practices, when I cancelled my account the money was then taken off my card. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Clothing Stores: Gywnnie Bee Internet

Dec 04 2016
desert schools We are desert schools, we can do whatever we want, its in our terms service. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: desert schools phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Praza Health They took money out of my bank account that I didn't authorized Scottsdale Arizona Internet Your failure!! Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Praza Health Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Lucyvitamin.com Mark S., Damikka M., Samantha B., Fred M., Azariah R. Terms of Service is a two way street Conshohocken Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Lucyvitamin.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Calvin Gebauer Calvin R Gebauer asked for an emeregcy service call didnt pay a penny San Clemente California Lein.... Author: sanclemente, California Cleaning Services: Calvin Gebauer San Clemente, California

Dec 04 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Pulled money out of my account without my permission and during free trial., But I did not check my Credit, I don't know why they took it out. They charged me $1.00, then this month they charged me$ 29.95. Tennessee United States call 855-421-9615 that is their refund number Author: Cayce, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Jacob Jacobo Choose The Right Pool Service, CTR Pools Unlicensed, Unprofessional, Uneducated, Inarticulate, Uncouth Placentia California
Author: placentia, California Cleaning Services: Jacob Jacobo Placentia, California