Your Search | service@paypal.com, account review@secureroot.com

1, Report #1319810

Jul 30 2016
ScoreBig Tickets Terrible service, the worst company I've ever dealt with! Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Telemarketers: ScoreBig Tickets Internet

2, Report #1319798

Jul 30 2016
Liccardi ford Service department damaged my truck! They won't fix it! Watchung NJ Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Liccardi ford New Jersey

Jul 30 2016
Flowersforyou.com Service rip off Internet Author: California Florists: Flowersforyou.com Internet

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

5, Report #1319780

Jul 30 2016
live career cancelled 3 months ago; continue to withdraw $34/mo from my checking account Internet Author: EAST PALESTINE, Ohio Employment Services: live career Internet

6, Report #1319774

Jul 30 2016
Econ Solar Gutter Magician Installed Solar Panels, went out of business, supposed to have 25 year warranty, panels stopped working, called. Phone # no longer in service. Took me for about $20,000 Louisville Kentucky Author: Mt. Washington, Kentucky Door to Door Sales: Econ Solar Louisville, Kentucky

7, Report #1319765

Jul 30 2016
Shivam Fence & Landscaping Shivam Fence & Landscaping Address: 43 Diana Dr S Plainfield, NJ 07080 Phone: (908) 283-1700 Very Bad Contractor for Landscapping Service South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Edison, New Jersey Landscape Companies: Shivam Fence & Landscaping South Plainfield, New Jersey

8, Report #1319755

Jul 30 2016
Friendship Funeral Supply The USA Trailer Store Horrible/Deplorable Customer Service Greenville South Carolina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Specialty Stores: Friendship Funeral Supply Greenville, South Carolina

9, Report #1319744

Jul 30 2016
Local Mocha Local Mocha SUCKS, horrible food, terrifying service Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Local Mocha Grand Rapids, Michigan

10, Report #1319729

Jul 30 2016
royal air conditioning and heating Non Customer Service FROM THE BEGINNING ! cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: royal air conditioning and heating cypress, Texas

11, Report #1319715

Jul 30 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd Wor(I)d Global Money Empty promises, No Products Delivery, No Refunds, No Phone Contact, and Woeful Customer Service. Equity Plaza, Singapore Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Questionable Activities: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Internet

12, Report #1319712

Jul 30 2016
Moritz Dodge TIRE ROTATION? Fort Worth Texas Author: Lake Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Moritz Dodge texas

13, Report #1319711

Jul 30 2016
Hallmark Hyundai Destroys interior of car, had to total car. Wont own up to they caused the damage. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: gallatin, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Hallmark Hyundai Hendersonville, Tennessee

14, Report #1319689

Jul 29 2016
Quantum.Code.net Support@theQuantumCode.netUpdates@theQuantumCode.com Quantum code has stolen. Three hundred dollars. Told me i would make thousand. This was my rent money i thought i could trust them Internet Author: Fontana, California Internal Revenue Service: Quantum.Code.net Internet

15, Report #1319660

Jul 29 2016
Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Sears Home ServicesHome Warranty Plan RIP OFF NAPLES Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Warranty Companies: Wedding Services: Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Nationwide

16, Report #1319654

Jul 29 2016
Tom's Service Center #3 Bumper to Bumper Steve Ellis Holli Tooley Thieves, Stole, Bad customer service, mismanagment, hostile, rip off, scam Mt. Washington Kentucky Author: mt washington, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Tom's Service Center #3 Mt. Washington, Kentucky

17, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

18, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

19, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

20, Report #1319576

Jul 29 2016
Showroom Glam Potential fraud? Terrible customer service? Take my money and run? California Internet Author: Frisco, Texas On-Line Stores: Showroom Glam Internet

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

22, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

23, Report #1319549

Jul 29 2016
VIP Auto Body & Collision CUSTOMERS BEWARE! 10 day job turns into 3 month + Nightmare! Coldwater Michigan Author: Coldwater, Michigan Auto Repair Service: VIP Auto Body & Collision Coldwater, Michigan

24, Report #1319546

Jul 29 2016
J.T. Bryant Inc. Took Money & Didn't Payoff Collector - Account still locked Roanoke Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: J.T. Bryant Inc. Roanoke, Texas

25, Report #1319536

Jul 29 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Review, Bella ridge apartments, 1st Lake, Bella Ridge Apartments Low Quality. Child Predators in area River Ridge Louisiana
Child predators. Not safe for grandkids or children Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments River Ridge, Louisiana