Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

shanghai bangze kitchen ware co

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Elk Mini Schnauzers Omar David Heartless Scammer Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Louis co, Minnesota Animal Services: Elk Mini Schnauzers Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Hobbies discounts Never sent product Internet Author: Co donegal, Alabama Art Galleries: Gillian devenney Internet

Feb 21 2017
The Neat Co. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19103 Non responsive and uncooperative Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Maywood, New Jersey Small Business Services: The Neat Co. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 20 2017
Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen NATIONWIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: James Bachmann, Timothy Corcoran, Yvonne Curl, Kenneth Davis, Stephen Hirsch, Daniel Kelley, Diane Koken, Lydia Marshall, Terry McClure, Barry Nalebuff, Brent Porteus, Suku Radia, Steven Rasmussen, Steve Rasmussen, Stephen Rasmussen, Michael Toelle, Jeffrey Zellers, Sue Warren, Sparky Weilnau Columbus, Ohio
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen Columbus, OH,

Feb 19 2017
Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC defective mattress supposedly not under warranty Aurora Colorado Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Manufacturers: Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC Aurora, Colorado

Feb 19 2017
Optionsrider.com Bishop Lee, Optionsrider's CEO, Optionsrider.com is an absolute FRAUD Forex exchange Co. Auckland NewZealand Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Investment Brokers: Optionsrider.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
SGI & CO. IN THEY LIED TO ME MAKING ME BELIEVE I QUALIFIED FOR A PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: san bernardino, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SGI & CO. IN IRVINE, California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Linkshe Dress ordered was not dress received, to get a refund of only 60% they are giving me the runaround Shanghai China
Author: albany, New York Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Feb 15 2017
Dishnetwork Dispute Resolution Specialist Co. Nationwide Author: Cottonwood, California Satellite Companies: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
MasonicFind www.masonicfind.store Product not delivered Shanghai Internet Author: Internet Arts & Crafts Stores: MasonicFind Internet

Feb 14 2017
Yuguang liu 001 I ordered a pair of Nike shoes on Dec 2016. However I received earrings. I'm not interested with your products and demand a refund. Shanghai Internet Author: San Jose, California Sporting Goods: Yuguang liu 001 Internet

Feb 14 2017
Rotita I ordered a coat for my wife. Most of the coats she has are large in size. Pudong, Shanghai Internet Author: Bedford, Indiana Sales People: Rotita Pudong, Shanghai,

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio

Feb 09 2017
coal face products I seen it saying she was going to start her new co. and don't care about the tv show. I ordered a trail makes your skin feel like chalk. came with no invoice.it is a vary costly mistake. I was sent 2 now $176.00 people do not get caught in this trap. all i have i have is a box with addtress st.petersburg fl. Nationwide Author: lake charles, Louisiana Skin Care: coal face products Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Wang Gang 001 sent wrong size so these are essentially useless. I thought I was ordering from Australia Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang 001 Shanghaishi,

Feb 08 2017
NUTRITION 888-4641042 Garcia Cambia They took $94 out of my account and have over drew my account. I was not ware of these extra charges Facebook ad Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Adult Web Site: NUTRITION 888-4641042 Internet

Feb 08 2017
Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Ranch Saddle Company Paid $1075.00US deposit for wade roping saddle,Jeremy has not supplied a saddle and will not return my deposit after 9 months. Greenville Texas Author: Sydney, Liars: Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Greenville, Texas

Feb 08 2017
United States Postal Service in Golden Colorado USPS won't pay for damages packages Golden Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service in Golden CO Golden, Colorado