Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: shanghai bangze kitchen ware co.
There may be more reports for "shanghai bangze kitchen ware co."
For more results perform a general search for "shanghai bangze kitchen ware co."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC defective mattress supposedly not under warranty Aurora Colorado Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Manufacturers: Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC Aurora, Colorado

Feb 19 2017
Optionsrider.com Bishop Lee, Optionsrider's CEO, Optionsrider.com is an absolute FRAUD Forex exchange Co. Auckland NewZealand Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Investment Brokers: Optionsrider.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
SGI & CO. IN THEY LIED TO ME MAKING ME BELIEVE I QUALIFIED FOR A PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: san bernardino, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SGI & CO. IN IRVINE, California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Linkshe Dress ordered was not dress received, to get a refund of only 60% they are giving me the runaround Shanghai China
Author: albany, New York Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Feb 15 2017
Dishnetwork Dispute Resolution Specialist Co. Nationwide Author: Cottonwood, California Satellite Companies: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
MasonicFind www.masonicfind.store Product not delivered Shanghai Internet Author: Internet Arts & Crafts Stores: MasonicFind Internet

Feb 14 2017
Yuguang liu 001 I ordered a pair of Nike shoes on Dec 2016. However I received earrings. I'm not interested with your products and demand a refund. Shanghai Internet Author: San Jose, California Sporting Goods: Yuguang liu 001 Internet

Feb 14 2017
Rotita I ordered a coat for my wife. Most of the coats she has are large in size. Pudong, Shanghai Internet Author: Bedford, Indiana Sales People: Rotita Pudong, Shanghai,

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio

Feb 09 2017
coal face products I seen it saying she was going to start her new co. and don't care about the tv show. I ordered a trail makes your skin feel like chalk. came with no invoice.it is a vary costly mistake. I was sent 2 now $176.00 people do not get caught in this trap. all i have i have is a box with addtress st.petersburg fl. Nationwide Author: lake charles, Louisiana Skin Care: coal face products Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Wang Gang 001 sent wrong size so these are essentially useless. I thought I was ordering from Australia Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang 001 Shanghaishi,

Feb 08 2017
NUTRITION 888-4641042 Garcia Cambia They took $94 out of my account and have over drew my account. I was not ware of these extra charges Facebook ad Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Adult Web Site: NUTRITION 888-4641042 Internet

Feb 08 2017
Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Ranch Saddle Company Paid $1075.00US deposit for wade roping saddle,Jeremy has not supplied a saddle and will not return my deposit after 9 months. Greenville Texas Author: Sydney, Liars: Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Greenville, Texas

Feb 08 2017
United States Postal Service in Golden Colorado USPS won't pay for damages packages Golden Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service in Golden CO Golden, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
Nick fitzgerald Subcontractors be ware this guy will short you on money everytime a real snake Plano tx Nationwide Author: Athens, Texas Builders & Contractors: Nick fitzgerald Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Best Buy Best Buy CoBest Buy Co, INC Fraud in online purchases Internet Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Feb 07 2017
Murphy motor CO. Sold me a Lemon Raleigh North Carolina Murphy Motor CO updated Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Murphy motor CO. Raleigh , North Carolina

Feb 07 2017
YuGuang Liu Twice the men's sneakers were girls shoes, pink and sparkly. Shanghai China Internet Author: Ingonish, Nova Scotia Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 07 2017
Bryant Toatley Toatley Tile Bryant Toatley presented himself as a home improvement specialist who did renovations to my bathroom and started work on my kitchen before he disappeared with $1,400 of my money. Fort Washington Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Builders & Contractors: Bryant Toatley Maryland

Feb 06 2017
PRUDENTIAL PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO PRUDENTIAL PAID MY LIFE BENEFIT AND I'M STILL ALIVE PHILADELPHIA TEXAS Author: Rotan, Texas Insurance Companies: PRUDENTIAL PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2017
Appleton Greene & Co They contact you with a lucrative offer to work as a consultant for them. All you have to do is pay a certain amount, which must be wired to an account in the Cayman Islands, and you will be featured on their website. Then, once the set you up on their website, the bilking continues. Now they want additional money to advertise on your behalf. This is a very elaborate scheme, with an elaborate website designed to suck you in with no job on the other end. Beware ! Internet
Author: Murrieta , California Employment Services: Appleton Greene & Co Internet

Feb 05 2017
Modlily Sizing for tiny people Shanghai Internet Author: Dublin, Ohio Clothing Stores: Modlily Internet

Feb 04 2017
CD Diet & Health This company tries to scam yu by selling you vitamins, two bottles. They hide the part that says you will receive more vitamins at a big inflated price. You should send the second package back with a letter saying you won't pay, and you'll report them and you will tell your credit card co. not to pay them. San Diego California Author: Seabrook, Texas Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California