SHANGHAI BANGZE KITCHEN WARE CO. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shanghai bangze kitchen ware co.
There may be more specific results for "shanghai bangze kitchen ware co."
For more specific results for "shanghai bangze kitchen ware co."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
WANG GANG 001 fake shoes and over charged SHANGHAI MING HANG OU SHAN china Author: Black Forest, Clothing Stores: WANG GANG 001 SHANGHAI MING HANG OU SHAN , China

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 13 2017
wiki-store.com/account/login Pham Dang Hoa Overcharging , advertised misleading products which is not orginal item showing in the their promotion video . Shanghai Internet Author: Ang mo kio, Alabama Home HealthCare: wiki-store.com/account/login Internet

Aug 12 2017
Co-op TMG, The Members Group Discrimination Double Standards Urbandale Iowa Author: Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Co-op Urbandale, Iowa

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
keranique.com New Jersey Based Business if you chose to call it as such are thieves. I have the documentation and buyer beware. Stay Away! RIP OFF NEVER GIVE CARD NUMBERS STRONG WARNING THEY NOT LEGITIMATE CO. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Anderson, South Carolina Sales People: keranique.com Jersey City , New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. FOSHAN SHUNDE O.S.B ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLGY CO.,LTD. Cheated, Fake or invalid certificate of compliance, refuse to refund Shunde, Foshan guangzhou, foshan Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. Internet

11, Report #1391977

Aug 11 2017
Roebuck Building Co. ,roebuckbuildings.com/ scam check spartanburg south carolina Internet Author: north augusta, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Roebuck Building Co. Internet

12, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 10 2017
Genevision Shenzhen Mercedes Technology Co.,ltd THEY ARE EXTREMELY DISHONEST AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IDEA Shenzhen Internet Author: Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Genevision Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Assure cbd oil Was offered a sample of cbd oil just pay shipping got my bank statement and there's a $90.00 charge from the Assure co. California Author: Portland, Oregon Attorney Generals: Credit Card Fraud: Assure cbd oil Internet

Aug 08 2017
Chili Heads by Joe Wetherington Salida CO Head Shop / Smoke Shop Joe Wetherington Sells Meth Supplies and Cheap Chinese Glass Salida Colorado
Jealous ex Nick Carpener aka Nilla Nick reported this Author: Salida , Colorado Smoke Shops: Chili Heads by Joe Wetherington Salida, Colorado

Aug 08 2017
Consortium Group LLC For the price of shipping only I was to get Free bottle of a weight loss.. they charged my credit card for over $90.00 and today I got another bottle from a fullfillment in Ohio.. I didn't take the first bottle & sure do t want a second one but no way to cancel or contact this co Akron Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Alternative Health: Consortium Group LLC Internet

Aug 08 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Charging me for Regenify Eye Cream $99.01 which I mailed back to the Co. as soon as I got it in May and charging me for Valerr Skin $98.71 and I never Received. Total $197.72 my acct. # 10072438 previous acct. # 1208366 . Sherman Oaks California Author: Troy, Missouri Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Real Estate Group Joseph Kennedy Co-Founder Pinnacle Real Estate - Joseph Kennedy Nationwide Author: Burlingame, California Realtors: Pinnacle Real Estate Group Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. Brooklyn Bagel Company Horrible, Unsafe Brooklyn Water Bagel Delray Beach Florida Food poisoning Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Bake Shops: The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. Delray, Florida

Aug 08 2017
United Lending Services Loan Co $3500@$125mn, told get iTunes card for $125 show can make pymts. Then $225 to cover taxes up front Chicago Illinois Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Accounting: United Lending Services Chicago, Illinois

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 04 2017
Hello Little Joys Little Joys, Laura and Judy scam, fraud, theft, rip off, children, newborn, etsy, instagram, laura smith, judy swec, Hamilton Ontario
This isn't who you think it is Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Hello Little Joys Hamilton, Ontario

Aug 04 2017
Auction nation My sister told me about this place and the deals they have. I bid on a Hoover vacuum listed as new and won. I went to Mesa to pick up my item. had to leave work to do so. When I opened the box it was a bunch of used kitchen faucets.  Mesa arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Questionable Activities: Auction nation Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Jewel art and silver co ltda Silber -925 - Instagram Company didn't send the products and didn't refund Kwaeng Ladkrabang Khet Ladkrabang Internet
Author: Campinas, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Jewel art and silver co ltda Internet