Your Search | shanghai bangze kitchen ware co.

Oct 15 2016
Luminis and Belle Époque Skincare I told him no I did not and the terms were hidden again asking for the address and refusing to get an answer, I hung up and had to cancel my credit card !!!!!!!!! Ca and UT Internet Author: Grayson, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Com Zumtane Co Youth Internet

Oct 14 2016
Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Destroyed my house and stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Builders & Contractors: Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 13 2016
Wang Gang , Ordered Michael Kors top receive something totally different Shanghai Internet Author: Southwick Brighton, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
fastcardtech sold me a defective cell phone and refuses to reply to any attempts to contact them and the email they provide is not working, all mail comes back as undeliverable the number is out of denver, co Internet Author: manchester, Tennessee Telephones: fastcardtech Internet

Oct 12 2016
Public Storage - Northglenn, Colorado Refused to cut my lock in order to get me to pay an extra month Northglenn Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage - Northglenn, CO Northglenn, Colorado

Oct 12 2016
anne puvis cardinali This individual offend laws and is fired by hard mysconduct shanghai Nationwide Author: Other Clothing Stores: anne puvis cardinali Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Alite Co, LTD Alite LED manufacturing company will not honor their product warranty. Bad manufacture Dalang North Road,Longhua New District, Shenzhen China
Author: Salem, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Alite Co, LTD Dalang North Road,Longhua New District, Shenzhen, Other

Oct 10 2016
Wang Gang Shipped wrong items Shanghai Internet Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Sporting Goods: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 10 2016
Patricia Pierson CAC Denver Cares Dr. William J Burman(((redacted)))tDenver, CO 80204 Hillary Clinton meets Patsey Ramsey. False Imprisonment. KNOWN ISSUE at Denver Cares... Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Healthcare Centers: Patricia Pierson CAC Denver, Colorado

Oct 09 2016
sleepy's mattress co., 1180 old country road, riverhead, ny 11901 After stating my price range was $1500, I was given a price of $1478.45 for a beauty rest box spring and matress, the box spring was to be no charge. However, I was not only charged for the box spring, additional charges were $316.56,and with tax totalled $2277.36, much more than my $1500 request. riverhead New York It seems unlikely you would have overlooked the cost Author: mattituck, New York Unusual Rip-Off: sleepy's mattress co riverhead, New York

Oct 09 2016
Dyshoe when you click on this link you end up on Dyshoe they have a genuine website showing pictures of exact shoes and genuine makes. I ordered two pairs of skechers at £30 odd pounds each. After I placed my order I ha a message to say that t charged me more than I agreed and sent me the incorrect product Shanghai 201105 China Internet Author: CARDIFF, Other Clothing Stores: Dyshoe Internet

Oct 07 2016
Ghergich & Co. Albert Ghergich lll, AJ Ghergich Stay AWAY, Archaic knowledge base, poor judgement. Missouri Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Ghergich & Co. Internet
42, Report #1332052

Oct 07 2016
Wang Gang Scam internet site Wang Gang , Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sporting Goods: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 06 2016
Atlanta Gas Light Co Gunter Construction Co., Inc.Morris Reece 678-898-9106Marvin McDaniel 678-300-3702 Atlanta Gas Light negligence = damages to customer property Atlanta, Georgia Author: Peachtree Corners, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Atlanta Gas Light Co
44, Report #1331990

Oct 06 2016
05:21 PM Angel/ Sales Manager GOLD TECH CO.,LIMITEDEmail:, goldtech88@yeah.netSkype:goldtech28Website: goldtechsourcing.comTel:+86-755-21633705Fax:+86-755-21633706Addre scammers-do not send original goods, just cheap fakes shezhen, china longgang district
Author: adelaide, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 05 2016
Premier Lawncare Services Inc. Jamey Taylor co-owner Destroyed & scorched lawn Wynne Arkansas Author: Wynne, Arkansas Appliances: Premier Lawncare Services Inc. Wynne, Arkansas

Oct 04 2016
Silver King Co. Keith VanderhoutCornelius Vanderhout Elder Abuse, Bullying, & Threats to Alma Meadows Community, and other Silver King Communities Mesa Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Employees: Silver King Co. Mesa, Arizona

Oct 04 2016
biotrek laboratories will tell you your sick from mold exposure and dump you off, after thousands spent.. BIOTREK 446 GREEN ST GAINESVILLE, GA 30501 United GAINESVILLE, GA 305 Author: CO, Colorado Medical Personnel: biotrek laboratories Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
School House Folders, Production Media Co. No proof of service delivery, lies over the phone, terrible customer service. Beaverton Oregon Author: Keyport, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: School House folders Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 03 2016

Oct 02 2016
DH Griffin Wrecking Co. Eric Frie. Jim Hudson Greensboro ,, Raleigh North Carolina Author: Danville, Virginia Loans: DH Griffin Wrecking Co. Greensboro , North Carolina