Your Search | shanghai bangze kitchen ware co.

Jan 04 2017
Puget Sound Psyciatry Dr. Mustafa Dr Amir insurance scam, they tell you that there is no co-pay and your insurance covers the visits to get you in the door then they send you a bill six months later for 641.00 because they took your insurance out of network with out telling you and charge an additiona 45.00 a month for the co pay they said you didnt need to pay Bothell Washington Author: redmond wa, Washington Physicians: Pucget Sound Psyciatry Bothel, Washington

Jan 03 2017
YuGuang Liu YuGuang Liu 001 No.3 floor, 3355 GuDai Roa, MinHangQuSHANGHAI SHANGhAI 201199PHONE: 13764446838 They advertise original UGG Australian Boots very bad quality. SHANGHAI Author: Newport Beach , California Attorney Generals: YuGuang Liu

Jan 03 2017
Champs Apparel JINZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Apparently this is a huge scam. SHANGHAI EMS Internet Author: Rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Jan 02 2017
HobNob Kitchen and Bar Avoid HobNob Naples, Fl. Naples Florida Author: New York, New York Restaurants: HobNob Kitchen and Bar Naples, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Airjordanblacksales.com Shipped one pair of shoes when I ordered 2. No.16,253 Lane HangDong Road, Shanghai MinHangQu Internet Author: Passaic, New Jersey Shipping & Handling: Airjordanblacksales.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
officialsnflshop.us i ordered a Matt Ryan jersey on nov 19 2016 still hasnt arrived i can only email some woman named jessica and i have recently asked for a refund and she has told me that it is to late the order has shipped already which i bull because i work in shipping and receiving so im out my money come to find out they are in China i want there website banned and let people know they are a scam Shanghai China Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sporting-good Manufactures: officialsnflshop.us Internet

Dec 29 2016
LianYinGirlBoots Shanghai china Advertised coach bags at a discount. Charged $67.57 on my debit card. Bag has not been delivered. Website is now mysteriously unavailable through my history links. Internet - Nation  Wide? Author: Clifton Park, New York Clothing Stores: LianYinGirlBoots Shanghai china Internet

Dec 29 2016
YuGuang Liu 001 Fake UGGS Shanghai Internet Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu 001 Internet

Dec 29 2016
Shoes Online My wife ordered leather boots from this English company and got cheap plastic shoes from Shanghai that were nothing like the item shown. They would not respond to her attempts to return them so we canceled the credit card charge. Shanghai (although they say they are in the UK) Internet Author: West Sand Lake, New York Clothing Stores: Shoes Online Internet

Dec 28 2016
Want Gang 001 I order ugg boots on 11/28/16 that arrived 12/28/16. They are the wrong size and there is no return or contact information provided. Shanghaishi Shanghai China Author: Dana Point , California Unusual Rip-Off: Want Gang 001 Internet

Dec 28 2016
Solid Tech Bait and Switch, Frauod, rude,l would not refund.. Do NOT get involved with this Co. You wi8ll never see your $$ again! Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Solid Tech Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Limelight Media & marketing co Waited 6 months for nothing San Diego California Author: St paul, Minnesota Customer: Limelight Media & markeying co

Dec 28 2016
Premier Lace Wigs Qingdao Premier Wigs Co.,Ltd. Beware of what you see online, they know their YouTube sensations! Internet
Hi Alexis,we were really very sorry for the delay Author: North Carolina On-Line Stores: Premier Lace Wigs Internet

Dec 27 2016
Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Stay Away From Tannen! Cedarhurst New York Refund Author: Long Beach, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Cedarhurst, New York

Dec 27 2016
Wang gang Irdered Patricia nash weekender bag for a total of 149.00 wit all fee on december 16. I just received on december 27,a fake gucci purse with the value of 10.00! SHANGHAISHI, SHANGHAI 201105 China Author: Opelika, Alabama Clothing Stores: Wang gang Internet

Dec 27 2016
Wang Gang i ordered a pair of women size 8 Uggs but I received the wrong size and style. the shoes appear to fit a small child. Shanghaishi Shanghai Other Author: Irwinton, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Shanghaishi Shanghai, Other

Dec 27 2016
Waist Trainersz Co The Hourglass Body, The Hot Waist Trainer, Internet Scam, False Tracking Number, Refusal to Refund, Bad Business Practices Internet; Also California
Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana On-Line Business: Waist Trainersz Co Internet

Dec 26 2016
HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. The company called: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE CO., LTD. located in:DANGSHAN TOWN, XIAOSHAN DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY,ZHEJIANG,CHINA Sent us a proforma invoice and asked us for down payment, we did the downpayment by wire transfer from our HSBC HK account on 13/12/16 of USD 3,688.50. After that MR. Bruce, the seller, said he already sent cargo to other customer and refuses to send us the refund. Hangzhou China Author: Other Furniture Manufactures: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. Internet

Dec 25 2016
Good Earth Landscape Co. Pavers Installed by Good Earth Landscape were Grossly Misaligned Ventura California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Landscaping: Good Earth Landscape Co. Ventura, California

Dec 25 2016
ChampsApparel.com Sera Aspela Co., LTD Jersey ran way too small, company website shut down N/A Internet
Author: Davie, Florida Sporting Goods: ChampsApparel.com Internet

Dec 25 2016
Yuguang_liu 001 Didn't send me what I ordered and now I can't find them. Shanghai Author: San Jose, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Yuguang_liu 001

Dec 24 2016
Canadian Hemp Co. Absolute rip off Vancover, British Columbis Internet Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Canadian Hemp Co. Internet