SHELDON MAY & ASSOCIATES, PC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sheldon may & associates, pc
There may be more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
For more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Xtreme Kurves I ordered an item from Extreme Kurves on April 26th, 2017. It is now May 23rd, 2017 and the order has not arrived. I tried contacting them by email and was sent an automated response. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Telemarketers: Xtreme Kurves Internet

May 23 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan
HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 22 2017
John Mazziotta RE/MAX, Olson & Associates, John Mazziotta, RE/MAX, Olson & Associates John Mazziotta, Predatory Real Estate Agent In Granada Hills, Porter Ranch and Northridge - Granada Hills California Author: California Realtors: John Mazziotta Northridge, California

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Omega Options Grey Mountain Management Scammed Liverpool UK Addendum to my alert of May 17, 2017 Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Omega Options Liverpool,

May 15 2017
GlittlerandGlamstore I have order a waist trainer on April 18th and it is May 15th now. Still haven't recieved my item in the mail. I have call/emailed them multiple times. Still no responds from them. I was charge for the item Internet Author: Rumford , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: GlittlerandGlamstore Internet

May 15 2017
Seamon, Garson,LLC. Seamon & Associates, Seamon & Johnson, LLC. SEAMON ATTORNEY FILES FRIVOLOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASE TO CLAIM 1/3 SETTLEMENT ON PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, New York Lawyers: Seamon, Garson,LLC. Cleveland, Ohio

May 14 2017
Loan able limited Travis smith Well on may 5 the 2017 I had deposited $320.00 into a advisor insurer account by the name of Phillipa Anne Clark and I was told that if I didi that I will have loan in 1hr that was not so . Auckland the phone number is nz 098899193 Internet Author: Camberra, Kentucky Liars: Loan able limited Internet

May 13 2017
Nochumson PC Keep Lying! Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Nochumson PC Pennsylvania

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
Rutter Riesman & Associates FRAUD - COLLECTION AGENCY SCAM- BEWARE Calabasas California Author: Phelan, California Lawyers: Rutter Riesman & Associates Calabasas, California

May 12 2017
Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Caroline Ashleigh Auction Non-Referral Birmingham, Michigan 48012 Internet Inaccurate Report Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Auctions: Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Internet

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide

May 12 2017
Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Charles Benson, I sold my time share. I paid several fees to Mexican Government. It was all scam Quincy Massechussets Author: Thornhill, Ontario Travel Agents: Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Nationwide

May 11 2017
Atomic Container Les Burk, Ethan Day $20,000 payment made to him, container owed May 2016, no Delivery OR CONTACT thru May 2017 El Paso Texas Author: Cape Coral, Florida Building Services: Atomic Container El Paso, Texas

May 11 2017
Autovest, LLC Michael Andrews & Associates LLC I am being garnished by this company autovest LLC and the garnishment started January 2017 I had no idea who this company was and why the garnishments were happening.  Southfield Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Car Financing: Autovest, LLC Southfield, Michigan

May 10 2017
Tate & Kirlin associates, INC Debt collection letter same as another post for same amount and same date. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Henrico, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Tate & Kirlin associates, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 09 2017
Travel office agency/sufia james they said i need to pay may visa pay this pay that united kingdom london Author: philippines, Other Collection Agency's: Travel office agency

May 09 2017
Ernest Freeman Salazar Crane and Associates Lazy Loan Broker Santa Cruz California Author: Fullerton, California Brokerage Companies: Ernest Freeman Internet

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
TRS Limited Represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. I don't even know who TRS Limited is! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania