SHELDON MAY & ASSOCIATES, PC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sheldon may & associates, pc
There may be more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
For more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
HCV Chatter Tim Fornes, CEOGreg Moerche Marketing, flaseinformation,, lies, the worest you may get Fargo, North Dakota Author: San Clemente, California Advertising / Deceptive: HCV Chatter Fargo, , North Dakota

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Montague Mattress company Jon Zyto Fraud. Bullying. Will not pay you for work done. Calgary Canada Nationwide If you really want to do something Author: Cheektowaga, New York Warranty Companies: Montague Mattress company Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
GN GROUP person Helene Barnekow I applied for a Job they hired me asking for I 9 forms w-4 ect then had me complete tasks while the sent me a check for work related pc equipment Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Questionable Activities: GN GROUP person Helene Barnekow Internet

Oct 19 2017
Edward Wolff & Associates Egotistical thief Plano Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Collection Agency's: Edward Wolff & Associates Plano, Texas

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

12, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
Nystrom and associates ltd Otsego Minnesota Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Personal Services: Nystrom and associates ltd Otsego, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
ubreakifix The tech at this location has literally destroyed the integrity of my PC. Brooksville Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ubreakifix Brooksville, Florida

Oct 17 2017
shaandar I have purchase perfumes from shaandar.pk It was not good may be it is my mistake because its fragrance dose not inspire me. LAHORE Punjab
Author: LAHORE, Alabama Gift Shops: shaandar Internet

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Pink Queen Pink Queen said they did not receive my return and kept my money Internet Author: North Cape May, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Internet

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet