Your Search | sheldon may & associates, pc

Oct 24 2016
09:50 PM May be in thUK Internet Author: Oakland, California Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.

Oct 19 2016
nationwideadvances Paul Willey Acting as a Merchant Cash Advance Broker. asked for 1500 old leads for 1 dollar per lead and the mpoment He received the the lead then gone. Submit Please send any questions you may have fo Internet
Author: Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: nationwideadvances Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dan Sheldon - Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Fraudulent aviation parts operation Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Fraud: Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Callous Company Jacksonville & Andover Florida & Maine Author: Melbourne, Florida Lawyers: Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Idiots Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / / Idiots SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANESalesperson, Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage905-648-4451 Fraud and more Fraud/ Ancaster Ontario
Author: Ancaster and Hamilton, Ontario , Ontario Realtors: Idiots Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / Ancaster , Ontario

Oct 18 2016
Robert C Seldon & Associates Bob Seldon Lauren Dradic Charlene Bofinger Molly Buie White Firm Lack Understanding of Black Lives Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia Legal Services: Robert C Seldon & Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 14 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP Care SmartFriend HP Care SmartFriend never solved my PC problem, and created more issues Nationwide Author: Havre De Grace, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Hewlitt Packard Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
08:53 AM Deleting products, engaging in PC tactics, Blocking products they don't like from being seen Not sure Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 09 2016
Jeff Jawarski aka Jaws Construction Group LLC took $3k and never returned to do the work in Erma New Jersey Author: Cape May, New Jersey Home Improvements: Jeff Jawarski Erma, New Jersey

Oct 09 2016
Mortgage Capital Associates Gene W Chow; aka Choice Law Group Los Angeles & San Jose; Mortgage Brokers; GWC Group PC; GWC Law MORAL TURPITUDE Los Angeles California Author: Canyon Country, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Capital Associates Los Angeles, California
18, Report #1331949

Oct 06 2016
Barry S. Franklin & Associates Barry S. Franklin Barry would rather be on vacation then working on your case and billing you for thinking about you while he is away! Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Lawyers: Barry S. Franklin & Associates Aventura, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Kevin Ryder Kevin M. Ryder InnerSol GlobalDianne Durbin Scammed by Kevin Ryder and his associates Arvada Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Solar: Kevin Ryder Arvada, Colorado

Oct 05 2016
Raghu Athre, Athre Facial Plastics, Athre Surgical Associates RAGHU ATHRE RUINED MY NOSE, BOTCHED RHINOPLASTY Houston Texas
Author: dallas, Texas Plastic Surgeons: Raghu Athre Houston, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Express Writers LLC Do Not Work for Express Writers - They May Not Bother Paying You! Internet Author: Post Falls, Idaho Work at Home Business: Express Writers LLC Internet

Oct 04 2016
EZ PC LLC These guys scammed me out of $600!! They pretend that your computer is going to infect itself and destroy all your date (your screen turns black and they even have you call what seems like Apple Computer...but its not!!). Yes Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Computer Fraud: EZ PC LLC Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
US Security Associates I was charged $75 for uniforms . Now they are refusing to return my money when I returned uniforms in good condition. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Security Services: US Security Associates Tampa, Florida

Oct 02 2016
Coldwell Associates; Joseph Soto, Andy Ferrell Want to buy your timeshare scam Chicago Illinois Author: Los Altos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Coldwell Associates Chicago, Illinois