SHELDON MAY & ASSOCIATES, PC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sheldon may & associates, pc
There may be more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
For more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Whitney Rosen and Associates OR JCN and Associates Beware of fake debt collectors Chicago Ill and Amherst NY ILL and NY Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agency's: Whitney Rosen and Associates Internet

May 28 2017
wall&associates scammed me for 6000.00 marshall Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: wall&associates Nationwide

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide avanti Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 26 2017
HUSSEIN TARRAF TARRAF CORP, TARRAF & ASSOCIATES THIEF, LIAR, SCAM, LAWSUIT Hazmiyeh, Beirut, Lebanon
Author: Other Internal Revenue Service: HUSSEIN TARRAF Hazmiyeh,

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 24 2017
PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Diego Ordonez Buyer Beware - Does Not Stand Behind Product Eugene Oregon Author: Harrisburg, Oregon Computer Stores: PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Eugene, Oregon

May 24 2017
troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com ripped me off $2500. will the lil guy ever get justice from being screwed by the greedy big guys? portland Oregon Responce to Richard Waterson False Report Author: Tigard, Oregon Realtors: troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com portland, Oregon

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 23 2017
Xtreme Kurves I ordered an item from Extreme Kurves on April 26th, 2017. It is now May 23rd, 2017 and the order has not arrived. I tried contacting them by email and was sent an automated response. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Telemarketers: Xtreme Kurves Internet

May 23 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan
HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 22 2017
John Mazziotta RE/MAX, Olson & Associates, John Mazziotta, RE/MAX, Olson & Associates John Mazziotta, Predatory Real Estate Agent In Granada Hills, Porter Ranch and Northridge - Granada Hills California Author: California Realtors: John Mazziotta Northridge, California

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Omega Options Grey Mountain Management Scammed Liverpool UK Addendum to my alert of May 17, 2017 Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Omega Options Liverpool,

May 15 2017
GlittlerandGlamstore I have order a waist trainer on April 18th and it is May 15th now. Still haven't recieved my item in the mail. I have call/emailed them multiple times. Still no responds from them. I was charge for the item Internet Author: Rumford , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: GlittlerandGlamstore Internet

May 15 2017
Seamon, Garson,LLC. Seamon & Associates, Seamon & Johnson, LLC. SEAMON ATTORNEY FILES FRIVOLOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASE TO CLAIM 1/3 SETTLEMENT ON PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, New York Lawyers: Seamon, Garson,LLC. Cleveland, Ohio

May 14 2017
Loan able limited Travis smith Well on may 5 the 2017 I had deposited $320.00 into a advisor insurer account by the name of Phillipa Anne Clark and I was told that if I didi that I will have loan in 1hr that was not so . Auckland the phone number is nz 098899193 Internet Author: Camberra, Kentucky Liars: Loan able limited Internet

May 13 2017
Nochumson PC Keep Lying! Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Nochumson PC Pennsylvania

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
Rutter Riesman & Associates FRAUD - COLLECTION AGENCY SCAM- BEWARE Calabasas California Author: Phelan, California Lawyers: Rutter Riesman & Associates Calabasas, California

May 12 2017
Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Caroline Ashleigh Auction Non-Referral Birmingham, Michigan 48012 Internet Inaccurate Report Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Auctions: Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Internet