Your Search | sheldon may & associates, pc

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juaez ExpediaPremiere Cancun On 4/17/16, my husband & I spoke to an agent. We specifically stated to the agent that we wanted to travel on May21-May 25. Internet Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Hotel: America Vacations Benito Juaez Internet

May 15 2016
Merrill & Associates Promised they would lower my payments ! Irvine California Author: Buchanan, Michigan Loan Modification: Merrill & Associates Irvine, California

May 15 2016
International Precision Medicine Associates Dr. Charles Gant, Dr. Chas Gant, Charles E. Gant Con artist Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Carolina Alternative Health: International Precision Medicine Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 15 2016
Asset Recovery Associates or ARA, Inc Credit Card Scam Villa Park, Illinois Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Associates Villa Park, IL, Arkansas

May 13 2016
Milwaukee PC Rude, Over Priced, Terrible Customer Service Greenfield Wisconsin Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: Milwaukee PC Greenfield, Wisconsin

May 13 2016
NRG & Associates Jery Coffman Debt Recovery service stealing the clients money Addision Texas
Author: Detroit, Michigan Collection Agencies: NRG & Associates Addision, Texas

May 13 2016
Smart Stylist Salon I went on May 12, 2916 to get a haircut at 11:00 AM an d no one was there. I took pictures for proof that it wasn't open. Hickory Creek Texas Time Machine? Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Stylist Salon Hickory Creek, Texas

May 13 2016
Retail maintenance specialist and construction Melissa Senatore Melissa DeCruz Cyntia Pince (I may be a little off not sure going off memory) Did $1000 of work for this net 30 company, Never received payment. Lakewood New Jersey
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Employers: Retail maintenance specialist and construction Lakewood, New Jersey

May 13 2016
Get Cash For Laptop The name is Alexandru Chiperi They took my laptop and said they would pay me for it even though it was not working Reno Nevada Check was mail to you on the next day and on May 2nd check was deposit into your bank account Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Get Cash For Laptop Reno, Nevada

May 12 2016
Netspend,  I had money takin from my card around the time of 4:30am, and was told netspend would contact me of getting my money/31.00. Would like to know what happen to my money, netspend has sent me a new card, but haven;t return the money when netspend releasted is to some company. It happon in the early morning of this month, and i would like to have my money back please. you may even contact me by email monroe Louisiana Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 11 2016
Renue Derma I am just verifying Jan S report in early May turning in this business. The same thing happened to me!!  Wisconsin Satisfaction Author: New Castle, Indiana Sales People: Renue Derma

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 08 2016
Iceberg cups Payed for the yeti pink cup on the 3rd of April it's now May 8th and never got it they don't have a page anymore Internet Author: Salmon , Idaho Animal Shelters: Iceberg cups Internet

May 08 2016
BILL GUNDERSON GUNDERSON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL NEWSLETTER DATED MAY 7, 2016, BILL STATES THAT SINCE MARCH 2009 HE HAS NEVER RETRACTED MY BULL CALL. San Diego California Author: SAN MATEO, California Financial Services: BILL GUNDERSON San Diego, California

May 08 2016
N.W Company / Ramiro Bellucci I have a written contract hiring my services as an Logistic manager. I performed services receiving packkages, and then label and forward them to their destination. I performed services for 31 days, and the company owes me $2775. In which i was suppose to be paid on May 5, 2016. No one will respond to my inquiries about my pay. Via Antonio Salandra Nationwide Author: Canton, Ohio Questionable Activities: N.W Company Nationwide

May 08 2016
1-800-Flowers USE GOOGLE to find a local florist instead of internet & 800 middle-men! Irvine, California Nationwide Author: CAPE MAY, New Jersey Consumer Services: 1-800-Flowers Nationwide

May 07 2016
Falcon Legal Group Falcon Legal Group, Woodland Hills, Falcon Legal Group PC, Falcon Legal Group LLC SCAM, NOT A REAL LAW FIRM, NO LAWYERS, CROOKS, STEALING MONEY Woodland Hills California Author: California Lawyers: Falcon Legal Group Woodland Hills, California

May 07 2016
Turner Heating And Air Chris Beware, Your AC Unit May Not Be Bad. Lied To By Company Calhoun Georgia Author: Adairsville, Georgia Consumer Services: Turner Heating And Air Calhoun, Georgia

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 06 2016
Vandewater & associates David P Vandewater Illegally gives away neighbor's property, refuses to issue obligated right of way Lyons Falls New York Incredible Liar! Author: Lyons falls, New York Realtors: Vandewater & associates Lyons Falls , New York

May 06 2016
Andy Ahern Andre W AhernAhern Associates Ltd Darel Wilson beat him in Court Phoenix AZ Author: Strattford, Missouri Trucking Companies: Andy Ahern Internet

May 06 2016
Gordon Nicol PA Your Jacksonville Lawyer Stop and research again before retaining this firm,It may cost you much more than you bargained for! Jacksonville Florida Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Gordon Nicol PA Jacksonville, Florida

May 06 2016
Performance Portfolio Management Called up my residence twice (May 4th and 5th) and claimed that I have a debt issue that's a timely manner for which I keep very close tabs on all forms of debt.  Nationwide Performance Portfolio Management Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Performance Portfolio Management Nationwide