Your Search | sheldon may & associates, pc

Sep 30 2016
02:41 PM,u;, they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: Internet

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 28 2016
ARA Inc Asset Recovery Associates, Inc Bogus Debt Collection Lombard Illinois Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: ARA Inc Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Grove Dental Group Formally Wyomissing Dental Associates A great Family Practice and atmosphere gone! Big business has taken over. I was treated like a fool! Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Author: West Reading, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Grove Dental Group Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
SAR & Associates Letter dated 10/15/15, says I owe $1450 to LTS Management Plantation Florida Author: Brethren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: SAR & Associates Plantation, Florida

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 23 2016
janis donnaud and associates janis donnaud literary agent scams disabled author for $10k new york new york Author: new brunswick, New Jersey Literary Agencies: janis donnaud and associates NY

Sep 22 2016
Berkheimer & Associates They are digging up bones Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Newport, North Carolina Tax Services: Berkheimer & Associates Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2016
Coastal Vacations Paul GreeneJohn RussielPeter Brennanall probably fictious selling fictious advertising for supposed Coastal Vacations prescott, Phoenix, New York City Arizona National TV Network Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Travel Services: Coastal Vacations prescott, Phoenix, New York City, Arizona

Sep 21 2016
Wise & Associates, LLC Formerly: Wise and Scott LLC Formerly: Wise, Reynolds, and Scott, LLCFormer address: 2333 Grissom St. Louis, MO 63146 Did not complete work that was paid for. Lied about his status as an attorney. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Accounting: Wise & Associates, LLC St. Louis , Missouri

Sep 21 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Santa Maria, California Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan You May Wish To Do This Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Express PC Repair Scam Titusville Florida Author: Titusville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Express PC Titusville, Florida

Sep 20 2016
CoastLine & Associates, aka Maria Perez Harrassing calls to cell phone, called family's cell phones, threat with lawsuit and even jail. Irvine California Author: Temple, Georgia Collection Agencies: CoastLine & Associates Irvine, California

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ‘G’, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
Moss & associates Jason moss I paid moss & associates $900.00 for a chapter 7 bankruptcy Nov 2014 and I have no bankruptcy and Moss Will not return my calls or requests for a refund Columbia South Carolina Author: Elgin, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: Moss & associates Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
CONSUMER COMPLAINT Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Unusual Rip-Off: coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny SHOREHAM, New York

Sep 12 2016
Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Friedman Law Associates with and without the P.C. Lee Friedman and Donald Berman and Steve and Patty and Shawna and Michelle and Arasi and Barbara have all emailed me using their first and last name in the email address before Loan Mod Scam. Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Internet

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 09 2016
National Furniture Supply April of 2016 I ordered this beautiful Mermaid mirror 2 weeks after initial order it was b/of til may then til august a day again back ordered til Sept of 2016 I requested a cancellation and my $ refunded.I was told they switched banks and to take it up with my credit card company or they could issue me a cheque. I payed for my order with a debit card for the amount of $ 106 after several attempts of emails and phone calls only to get voice mails they have stopped correspondence. HELP!!! Internet-based Author: Brighton, Michigan Bed & Bath: National Furniture Supply Nationwide