Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: sheldon may & associates, pc
There may be more reports for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
For more results perform a general search for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 29 2017
Extreme Reality Associates Marcia Campbell WICKED SCAM ARTIST! Bronx New York Author: Mt Vernon , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Extreme Reality Associates Bronx , New York

Jan 27 2017
Bridgecrest The Ugly Duckling, DriveTime DriveTime Stole from my Mom and is getting away With it Phoenix Arizona Oh Robert! Author: Dacula, Georgia Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 27 2017
Sales Associates Fraudulent company performing scams on unsuspecting insurance agents. McKinney Texas Author: MOBILE, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Sales Associates McKinney, Texas

Jan 26 2017
EMP ASSOCIATES FULL SERVICE WEB SITE DEVELOPMENT SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Author: short hills, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: EMP ASSOCIATES Internet

Jan 26 2017
Olson's Accounting Edge PC Kevin B Olson CPA, CTRS, MBA, Series6 Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Income Tax Service: Olson's Accounting Edge PC Greenwood Village, Colorado

31, Report #1351963

Jan 25 2017
primecell / cunard associates inc. charged for battery rebuilding services and now the batteries don't work. no responce from primecell Bedford Pennsylvania Author: bridgeport, Connecticut Electrical Services: primecell / cunard associates inc. Bedford, Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2017
law office of john t orcutt pc refuse me service refused free consultation raleigh North Carolina Author: plymouth, North Carolina Lawyers: law office of john t orcutt pc raleigh, North Carolina

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 22 2017
L. J. Ross Associates Degrading, Deceitful, Cunning Rip Off Artist Company Jackson Michigan
Author: Southfield, Michigan Electrical Services: L. J. Ross Associates Jackson, Michigan

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 21 2017
Masano Auto Retailers Tom Masano IncMasano FordMasano USA This dealership will have no respect for your time, and will not do a good job checking a vehicle before putting it up for sale, despite what they may say or advertise, it will not be true. Reading Pennsylvania Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Masano Auto Retailers Reading, Pennsylvania

Jan 20 2017
Wilbur and associates Illinois Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Wilbur and associates Illinois

Jan 20 2017
Steven Chasity & Associates Marcy Battles Huge Scam Malibu California Author: Black Eagle, Montana Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity & Associates Malibu, California

Jan 19 2017
jkm ribbons Ordered ribbon last May, backordered ad nausea, ask for refund, told the company only gives credit, then said would refund within 21 days, day 69 now and still no refund Trenton New Jersey Author: Idleyld Park, Oregon Specialty Stores: jkm ribbons Internet

Jan 15 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates LIED AND RIPP OFF!! THEY ARE SCAMM!!! STAY AWAY!! Malibu California Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Steven Chasity and Associates Internet

Jan 13 2017
Trans Union Beware you may have more than one credit report attached to your SSN Nationwide Author: Middlebury, Indiana Credit Services: Trans Union Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Caplan and Associates Steve Caplan I hired this law firm to represent me in a divorce case and had nothing but problems.  Orlando Florida Author: Oviedo, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Caplan and Associates Orlando, Florida

Jan 10 2017
Balmer & Kalt Bought a watch in May 2016 in Jan2017 the winding stem broke off Internet Author: Bear, Delaware On-Line Stores: Balmer & Kalt Internet

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 09 2017
Try Skin Royale When I ordered the sample from this company, I made sure I check the No Auto-Refill box. I received and order of another product, not the sample, that I did not order. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide Author: May, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Try Skin Royale Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Jan 06 2017
Fabian Cole Keven Petersen Eric Young Jeff Morgan John Whie Fabian & Associates Fabian Cole Scam Internet
Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Fabian Cole Internet

Jan 05 2017
U.S, Security Associates Human Resource Management refuses to respond honestly to complaints Westfield, Massachusetts Internet Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Security Services: U.S, Security Associates Internet

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide