Your Search | sheldon may & associates, pc

Aug 10 2016
cybertron pc A nightmare with a $6.5K Cybertron Machine Wichita Kansas Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufactures: cybertron pc Wichita, Kansas

Aug 10 2016
Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Law office full of crooks. Glen Ellyn Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
Coastline and Associates Prodigy Portfolio Management PPM or Legacy Reliance Group debt collection Irvine California Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Coastline and Associates Irvine, California

Aug 09 2016
Katrina Saleen Beware of the lawyer Katrina Saleen Palo Alto California
Here is some Info that may help Author: San Francisco, California Lawyers: Katrina Saleen Palo Alto, California

Aug 09 2016
Berkheimer & Associates Berkheimer has sent me a bill for per capita fax from 2001 Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Blairsville, Pennsylvania Tax Services: Berkheimer & Associates Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2016
Beauty and Truth Magik Serum They billed my account $89.79 for an order I never made. I don't know how they got my debit card number. There may be a connection with another scam I fell for with Simcream, as their withdrawal from my account occurred on the same day. New York New York Author: Kentwood, Michigan Beauty Salons: Beauty and Truth New York, New York

32, Report #1319241

Aug 08 2016
Robert C. Seldon Molly E. Buie Lauren E. Marsh Dont Waste Your Time or Money This all white law firm does not care about you Washington DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Robert C. Seldon & Associates Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 08 2016
pcrichard&son pcrichard&son pcrichardandsonpc richard and son pc richard and sonpcrichardandson pcrichard&sonpcrichard.com They are a SCAM COMPANY!!! Do not buy a t.v. from here! Broken cracked screen not working! SCAM! NY Internet
Author: las vegas, Nevada TVs & VCRs: pcrichard&son Internet

Aug 07 2016
Law Office of Ken Nugent, PC Ken Nugent One Call That's NOT ALL Atlanta Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Law Office of Ken Nugent, PC Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 06 2016
Asset Recovery Associates PLLC court order me to pay 1,210.47 Virginia Beach Virginia Enjoy your new car... Author: Norfolk, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Asset Recovery Associates PLLC Virginia Beach , Virginia

Aug 06 2016
Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman 866-SMILEYLAW, Smiley, Schwartz & Captain, Smiley and Smiley Attorneys at Law, New York City Personal Injury Lawyers, Fraudulent Laywers Greedy, Deceptive Attorneys who care only about money for themselves - not justice, Smiley attorneys are shameless and will lie, cheat, steal, blackmail, conspire, extort, threaten, perjure, harass innocent people or businesses or send messengers or associates to do it for them to get some cash New York New York
Smiley and Smiley, LLP Law Firm, Guy I. Smiley, Andrew J. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman are Unprofessional and Humiliated and Embarrassed me At Court, Smiley & Smiley Attorneys Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman New York, New York

38, Report #1320960

Aug 05 2016
Jeannie Kerns/Kerns and Associates Credit Repair Scam Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Jeannie Kerns/Kerns and Associates Internet

39, Report #1320934

Aug 05 2016
Buffington Law Firm, PC LAW OFFICE OF ROGER BUFFINGTON Attorney misconduct/Legal malpractice Fountain Valley California Author: Costa Mesa, Alabama Legal Services: Buffington Law Firm, PC Fountain Valley, California

40, Report #1320880

Aug 05 2016
3s Warehouse Ground zero performance Still have not recieved items that were ordered on 1 May 2016. Easton Pennsylvania Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: 3s Warehouse Easton, Pennsylvania

41, Report #1320677

Aug 04 2016
Guilesppe Car Care Brian Guillespe, associates Ty and Jessica. They use phone numbers 1-413-426-2873 for Brian He literally stole my 2004 Audi under false swap. Ludlow Massachusetts
Author: Torrington, Connecticut Motor Vehicle: Guilesppe Car Care Ludlow, Massachusetts

42, Report #1320531

Aug 03 2016
residency collection many names this time share rip off got me too in may of 205 in plays del carmen...they took 10000 dollars to supposedly give me weeks in a pay as you go time share residency collection and laurel but sold to me in plays del carmen mexico Maryland Author: sandy spring, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: residency collection laurel , Maryland

43, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California

44, Report #1320414

Aug 03 2016
Law Office of Susan Milican O'Brian & Associates P.S. D/b/a O'Brian and Associates BEWARE this law firm!! You'll pay 3-4x more what you should!! Do NOT give them your money!!  Redmond Washington
Author: Bellevue, Washington Lawyers: Law Office of Susan Milican O'Brian & Associates P.S. Redmond, Washington

45, Report #1320406

Aug 03 2016
The Notary Spot Midland notary Michael Tomlinson I have completed for signings for the Notary in May and June of this year and have not been paid for them. My calls, faxes, and emails have been blocked. Pasadena Texas Author: Detroit , Michigan Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena , Texas

46, Report #1320320

Aug 02 2016
Vanmar Associates Carlos Martinez Fradulent Direct TV Scam Palm Desert California Author: Palm Desert, California Cable TV: Vanmar Associates Palm Desert, California

47, Report #1320240

Aug 02 2016
Associates in Gastroenterology Unethical Billing / Lied to our face Manassas Virginia
Author: Manassas, Virginia Doctors: Associates in Gastroenterology Nationwide

48, Report #1320055

Aug 01 2016
Sears Holdings - Edward Lampert I ordered a refrigerator; model RF25HMEDBSR/AA on 23 May 2016. After weeks of no refrigerator and unproductive phone calls; I still don’t have my refrigerator. Therefore I attempted to get my money refunded.Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Appliances: Sears Holdings Internet

49, Report #1320021

Aug 01 2016
McGarr & Associates Inc Lackadaisical, Lacking Truthfulness & Inefficient nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Home Owner Associations: McGarr & Associates Inc nashville, Tennessee

50, Report #1319989

Aug 01 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers Final Court Notice. Federal Court Notice Kingston New York Author: Kingston, New York Questionable Activities: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York