SHELDON MAY & ASSOCIATES, PC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sheldon may & associates, pc
There may be more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
For more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
Showing 26-50 of 14,769 Found Reports For more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide

May 12 2017
Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Charles Benson, I sold my time share. I paid several fees to Mexican Government. It was all scam Quincy Massechussets Author: Thornhill, Ontario Travel Agents: Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Nationwide

May 11 2017
Atomic Container Les Burk, Ethan Day $20,000 payment made to him, container owed May 2016, no Delivery OR CONTACT thru May 2017 El Paso Texas Author: Cape Coral, Florida Building Services: Atomic Container El Paso, Texas

May 11 2017
Autovest, LLC Michael Andrews & Associates LLC I am being garnished by this company autovest LLC and the garnishment started January 2017 I had no idea who this company was and why the garnishments were happening.  Southfield Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Car Financing: Autovest, LLC Southfield, Michigan

May 10 2017
Tate & Kirlin associates, INC Debt collection letter same as another post for same amount and same date. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Henrico, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Tate & Kirlin associates, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 09 2017
Travel office agency/sufia james they said i need to pay may visa pay this pay that united kingdom london Author: philippines, Other Collection Agency's: Travel office agency

May 09 2017
Ernest Freeman Salazar Crane and Associates Lazy Loan Broker Santa Cruz California Author: Fullerton, California Brokerage Companies: Ernest Freeman Internet

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
TRS Limited Represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. I don't even know who TRS Limited is! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
TRS LIMITED represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. claims to be collecting bill in amount of 139.97 on behalf of TRS Limited- when i called the toll free number they hung up on me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas

May 09 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates TRS Limited A letter they sent me in the mail is telling me that I owe money to a company which I've never heard before. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fresno, California Collection Agency's: Tate & Kirlin Associates Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
TRS LIMITED Tate & Kirklin Associates, INC. Says I owe $139.97 to a company I've never heard of Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: JBLM, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: YES LIMITED

40, Report #1372093

May 08 2017
White Jacobs & associates Will smith fraudulent lying saying in emails this firm was a law firm. Edward Lamonic CEO This firm has a D- BBB and not a law firm. Fraud alert Plano Texas Nationwide Author: Raymore, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: White Jacobs & associates Nationwide

41, Report #1372067

May 08 2017
Saumil A. Mehta, MD Doctor Psychiatric Medical Associates Doctor is Rude and Nasty Plano Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Doctors: Saumil A. Mehta, MD Doctor Plano, Texas

42, Report #1372048

May 08 2017
AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Frank made me pay him 3500 dollars to move fromy north Carolina to Tucson Arizona on April 4. I payed him 2 payments of 1200 dollars and third supposed to be paid on delivery of 1200 dollars. It is may 8th and I have not received my things . I have called frank many times but I have only spoken to him twice. He promised that I would have my delivery on Saturday may 6th and no later than Sunday may 7th. He will not answer the phone and will not return my calls. He can not not show the weight of my delivery and refuse to try to get a copy for me. He refuse to tell me where my delivery is for that is my only question . Fort Myers Florida Author: Tucson , Arizona Lawyers: AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Fort Myers, Florida

43, Report #1372031

May 08 2017
ARA- Asset Recovery Associates ARA DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP!!!! Lombard Illinois Author: Leave us Alone, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: ARA- Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

44, Report #1371993

May 08 2017
confederate superstore i ordered a flag and got it, py shipping only. well since then they have taken $19.97 off my card 2 times. april and may. spring texas Author: lead, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: confederate superstore TX

45, Report #1371914

May 08 2017
Nicnacs general I ordered a hoodie back in march 2017 for my son and here it is may and i have yet to receive it although i have been charged for it what can i do to get my monety back Internet Author: ECLECTIC, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nicnacs general Internet

May 07 2017
Earth Connection Portugal Johannes Maasland Daniela Markert Breathwork and Ayahuasca Retreats in Portugal Disrespecting local laws, arrested with 14 kilos of cannabis by police and on police bail, do not sign up for retreats, may be cancelled at short notice because of retreat owner being arrested Travanca da Lagos Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: Earth Connection Portugal Internet

May 07 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Beware of the lawyer Palo Alto California Here is some Info that may help Author: San Francisco, California Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Palo Alto, California

May 07 2017
People Helping People Cathy Medina Employment Scam, Collecting Resumes at LAUSD Job fairs, faux Job Interview Northridge, California
May 2, 2017 Re: People Helping People Report #622855 Author: Los Angeles, California Employment Services: People Helping People Northridge, California

May 06 2017
McCready & Associates Zachary McCready Unethical and criminal behavior of a criminal defense lawyer Los Angeles and Orange County California
Author: rowland heights, California Lawyers: McCready & Associates Orange County , California

May 05 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc I was sent a collection for owed money to TRS LIMITED whom I never did business with. They are asking for $139.97. Internet Author: Pacifica, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Internet