Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sheldon may & associates, pc

Showing 26-50 of 14,650 Found Reports For more specific results for "sheldon may & associates, pc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 05 2017
Mayas Services GMBH PC Smart Care Plan Promised to send PC Smart Care package but it never arrived. Germany Internet - info@mayaservicesgmbh Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Mayas Service GMBH Internet

Mar 05 2017
Grease Monkey Grease Monket PC RIP OFF - can't remove a tight drain plug Port Charlotte Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Oil Companies: Grease Monkey Port Charlotte, Florida

Mar 04 2017
PC Capital Paul Clark PC Capital New York Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Financial Services: PC Capital Internet

Mar 04 2017
Higbee and Associates Hired to stop garnishment and reduce interest fees on a collections from 14 years ago. They did nothing but call r collector, then told me I had to pay collector in full. I am more out $7400.00 for the collector and $750.00 for attorney fees. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Marysville, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Higbee and Associates Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Seventh Avenue I received my order this morning and my 5 pc mirror set was broken Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Furniture & Furnishings: Seventh Avenue Internet

Mar 04 2017
Ami ventures inc What you order may not be what you get Vender of walmart
Author: Phelan, California Appliances: Ami ventures inc Internet

Mar 02 2017
Freeland Ventures Freedom Funding Fraud, bad business associates, neglect to conduct business in a timely and ethical manner Canton Ohio Communication, Next Steps Author: Seven Valleys, Pennsylvania Investment Brokers: Freeland Ventures Canton, Ohio

Mar 02 2017
dennis p block and associates slumlord attorney valley village, California
Dennis Block Reviews Author: woodland hills, California Attorneys & Legal Services: dennis p block and associates valley village, California

Mar 02 2017
Baycor and associates Ripoff Washington Washington Author: Duquoin, Illinois Lawyers: Baycor and associates Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetics Leavitt Medical Associates Amount outstanding of $173.00 Orlando Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetics Orlando, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Prestige Marketing Consultants PC Nashville scam Nashville Tennessee Author: Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Prestige Marketing Consultants PC Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
JD Byrider I am actually wanting people to know that if JB ByzRyder has done all this things like refuse to repair vehicles under warranty, or charging 3x book value, or even bait and switch these are all illegal and you may be able to file not only civil charges but criminal charges through your states Attorney Generals Office. There may be even fraud ! J.B. ByRider(S) Internet Tell Us... Author: Crestline , Ohio Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER Internet

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 25 2017
L.C. Maxwell and Associates Inc Albert Coston, Al Coston, Albert Francis Coston, Threatening Harrasing Vulgar Scam Fake Debt Collector Jonesboro Georgia Author: New Port Richey, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: L.C. Maxwell and Associates Inc Jonesboro, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Bank of America seized money from my account then lost it Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lyndhurst , New Jersey Banks: Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
INK & Associates Derek Haze I questioned Derek Haze about the information. He got irritated and told me to just wait for the summons,hung up. Riverside California Author: Garner, North Carolina Questionable Activities: INK & Associates Riverside, California

Feb 23 2017
Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter Medical Center Double billing of radiology services provided at Jupiter Medical Center. Will not correct payment record and ignors proof of payment. Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Accounting: Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Ltd White Collar Crime, Property Investment Fraud, High Yield Scam Bolton UK Internet
Author: Other Realtors: Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Internet

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Lundberg & Associates J Scott Lundberg Dishonet and Deceptive Practicing of Law - Foreclosure Salt Lake City Utah Author: SLC, Utah Lawyers: Lundberg & Associates Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises