SHELL FREE LOTTO, (AKA: GEORGE COLE) (AKA: MR GARY SMITH) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shell free lotto, (aka: george cole) (aka: mr gary smith)
There may be more specific results for "shell free lotto, (aka: george cole) (aka: mr gary smith)"
For more specific results for "shell free lotto, (aka: george cole) (aka: mr gary smith)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
JM Electric J&M ELECTRIC COelec repair service 24 hrs 24 hr avail electrician free estimates Ripoff Blackmailer Raleigh North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Electrical Services: JM Electric Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Ibex tumbler SmartCupTumbler.com Advertised as free tumbler, paid $6.95. Took one month to arrive then charged an additional $39.95. Deceptive marketing. Internet Author: Wyoming, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Ibex tumbler Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Skin Allure Brands free sample; no mention of trial or cancellation; bliied egregious amouny for samples: i.e. $85-95 for small amounts of product; unable to reach company representative thru phone numbers - billing company only. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona City Employees: Skin Allure Brands Internet

Oct 20 2017
swissassetsmanagement.com Platinum market Total waste of time and money London Other Author: Gary, Indiana Investment Brokers: swissassetsmanagement.com London , Other

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
Luxury Fashion-now.com Luxury Fashion. Also amazon promotions for items states free but just paying s&h Fraud Detroit Internet Author: San Diego, California Attorney Generals: Luxury Fashion-now.com Internet

Oct 20 2017
ilus-skin ilus-skin.com misleading, scam, free trial, skin care California Author: Bonifay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ilus-skin , California

Oct 20 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Eyes Wide Open, Haute Beauty Cream I was ofered a free trial and not given the opportunity to try the product for the fourteen days as offered before I was charged $176.41. Encino California Author: Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Oct 20 2017
acmrmar Ordered a free sample of CBD oil for shipping cost. 30 days later a charge of $79.95 was taken from my MC Las vegas Nevada Author: Crestwood, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: acmrmar Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
TerraCom Wireless Taking advantage of the poor!! They advertise free smartphones & free 500 minutes, et al, but none of it is true! Nationwide Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: TerraCom Wireless Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Allumidern--Alumineye Sent unordered material after free sample requested, charged for material. Santa Ana California Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Skin Care: Allumidern--Alumineye Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luxia No 7 Luxia skin care I did the 4.95 free trial I called and canceled so I wouldn't be charged but they charged me $98.41 & $97.41 Internet Author: Chester, Nebraska Skin Care: Luxia No 7 Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sociallity Fraudulent bank charges, stole credit card info, signed me up for a free promo I never consented to Key Largo, FL Internet Author: Buchanan, Virginia Internet Fraud: Sociallity Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
Lotto Kinds/Wintrilluions LOTTERY TICKET PURCHASES ONKLINE CHIBA??? Author: Laredo, Texas Cash Services: Lotto Kinds/Wintrilluions ,

Oct 19 2017
Charles E. Smith chuck smith Stole my money making me believe that I can trust a law firm! woodmere Ohio Author: woodmere, Ohio Loan Modification: Charles E. Smith woodmere, Ohio

20, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream NeuLift.net NeuLift.org neulift.topfitnessbiotics.com skincarebeautyshop.com neuliftskin.org Facebook neulift neuliftskin.net thebeautyinsiders.com fitnesssteer.com neuliftserum.com neuliftcream.com neuliftserum.net Hidden fees and automatic shipments when you sign up for a free trial! Charges are 89.95 & $94.90 for their NeuLift 0.5oz of product when you can buy it on Amazon for Fountain Valley California Author: Cokato, Minnesota Liars: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream Fountain Valley, California