SHELL OIL GAS STATION, EXIT 26 MORGANTOWN, KENTUCKY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shell oil gas station, exit 26 morgantown, kentucky
There may be more specific results for "shell oil gas station, exit 26 morgantown, kentucky"
For more specific results for "shell oil gas station, exit 26 morgantown, kentucky"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Student7 Internet Rip Offs!!!note below this has been going on since April 2017. Author: Milnerton Cape Town, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Student7 Internet

Sep 19 2017
Platinum Sales Wellness Vitamins, Marketing Safflower oil for weight loss unknown - suspect it to be off-shore Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Alternative Health: Platinum Sales Internet

Sep 19 2017
Advanceable-technology, llc. SCAM of CBD Scottsdale Arizona Author: corbin, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Advanceable-technology, llc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 18 2017
trim choice cbc oil THey bill $69.95 to your account after you you agree to pay $4.95 shipping for free cbc oil. Mashpee Internet Author: Mount Sinai, New York Alternative Health: trim choice Internet

Sep 18 2017
Ellys World Elly''s world (shopify shop) I ordered a steam argon oil hair straightener from a Facebook ad which took me to a shop a phi shop called Ellies world, where I paid 49.97 for the straightener and I never received it. I have no idea Internet Author: New York, New York Beauty Products: Ellys World Internet

Sep 18 2017
CML Saflower oil supplement a total rip off and you cannot even cancel your order and get a refund for what you sent back! Internet Author: North port, Florida Weightloss Programs: CML Saflower oil supplement Internet

Sep 18 2017
AAA Engines Engines USA Refusing to refund core charge Chatsworth California Author: Harrodsburg, Kentucky Auto Parts: AAA Engines Chatsworth , California

Sep 18 2017
bipedd LLC Endo Oil Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Alternative Health: bipedd Internet

Sep 16 2017
Elly's World Fraudulent Company Stealing Money Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Infomercial Rip-offs: Elly's World Internet

Sep 16 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC Ordered a free trial of e-oil for a fee of 9.95 ,using my debit card as payment. I recieved my order, but now they have chargrd an additional 69.95 and another charge of 79.95 to my card. I have tried to contact this company with fail. I did not authorize any other type of purchase or membership with this company. I just want my money returned and something to be done about this company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Borger, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 16 2017
Assure CBD OIL Assure fulillmentVBI EAST SkIN CENTERSJC SKIN CENTER BEAUTY Someone ordered a product that they said was CBD oil. I tried to tell them I didn't order it and I never received any product. I was told to file a dispute with the bank.which I did but because they had all my nfo they still claim I ordered it and took the money out of my account. They took 87.00 and 89.70. I was told to get the bank through three way and talk to the company did that they called me a liar and said I wasn't Getting a refund.they cancelled the order I didn't make but refused any type of refund.was talk to rudly and hungup 'n 4 times. Orange,California Nationwide Author: Pryor, Oklahoma Attorney Generals: Assure CBD OIL Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Public Storage Public Storage has let my personal property get stolen and they are now trying to lie and cover it up. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Public Storage Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 15 2017
Zippy Shell Moving Many hidden costs, terrible customer service Florida Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Benny F Hall & Sons Produce Co. Benny F Hall & Sons Trucking Co. IncHolden's Creek Farm LLC Benny Hall and Sons contracted Armstrong Transport to cover their freight and now they are over 120 days late in paying their invoices. They currently owe my company over $43,000.00 in overdue invoices. Benny Hall and Sons are not a company that operates with integrity. Oak Hall VA Author: Edgewood, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Benny F Hall & Sons Produce Co. Oak Hall,

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
PLASMACAM & GOTORCH use BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS to lure uninformed buyers into their deceptive business practices Colorado City Colorado Author: Franklin, Kentucky Internet Fraud: PLASMACAM Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
Mather Memorial Hospital Mr. Kenneth Roberts Kenneth Roberts should resign as Pres. of Mather Memorial Hospital Port Jefferson New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Hospitals: Mather Memorial Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

Sep 14 2017
pure CBD Healthy LifestylesHealthy makeover I ordered a 595 sample of a CBD oil which covered the shipping. I did not give them permission to charge my bank account 7995 two months later which through my bank account into overdraft. I called one customer service number on my bank account and it's just a call center who offered me 20% off then 30% off and then stopped my account from being charged again.Las Vegas NV on bottle NV Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Internet Fraud: pure CBD NV

Amy Kile Fake and Unreal and Inaccurate Psychic Berwick Pennsylvania
Author: Kentucky Psychic: Amy Kile Berwick, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2017
Kanoa Civil Van Der Lubbe Took advance payment on pre order but never delivered goods. Now closed. San Francisco CAlifornia Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanoa Internet

Sep 14 2017
S N S Grocery Shell station I purchase fuel yesterday at the Shell station on Concord Road my truck started missing backfiring and they killed I went back to the store to make them aware he said for me to call whoever I need to call Beaumont Texas
Author: Beaumont, Texas Gas Stations: S N S Grocery Beaumont, Texas

Sep 13 2017
Transunion Van Lines or Alisher Akhmedov Warning do not use them, rip off, scamers, thiefs. los angeles California they cant treat people like this Author: salt lake city, Utah Moving & Storage: Transunion Van Lines los angeles , California

Sep 13 2017
Taylor Building Corporation of America Taylor Homes shoddy work unskilled sub contractors Brick hanging off with no support, 2 + years into this nightmare Paducah Kentucky
Reality...Really? WOW Author: Eddyville, Kentucky Building Services: Taylor Building Corporation of America Paducah, Kentucky

Pure cbd tincture oil  I want my money back. Nationwide
Author: Lafollette, Tennessee Alternative Health: Pure cbd tincture oil Nationwide

Sep 13 2017
Ellysworld Ellysworld I ordered a steam straightner on 07/26/17 never received it my account was charged 49.97 tried to go back and check on status it says store is unavailable Internet Author: Sparta, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld Internet