SHELL OIL GAS STATION, EXIT 26 MORGANTOWN, KENTUCKY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shell oil gas station, exit 26 morgantown, kentucky
There may be more specific results for "shell oil gas station, exit 26 morgantown, kentucky"
For more specific results for "shell oil gas station, exit 26 morgantown, kentucky"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
HOME ADVISOR Service Magic Thieves,Thieves all I can say Home advisor sends you leads,fake numbers,they have got me good..kept my 289.00 membership fee,sent me 15 leads only one was legitimate . Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Appliances: HOME ADVISOR Internet

Jul 25 2017
Resume genuis they told me it is $1.35 for one time, but now they charging my account &39.95, i want my money back Resume genius .com Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Customer: Resume genuis Internet

Jul 25 2017
Tracy Oliver / Top Dog Talent Agency and Sid Yost Amazing Animal Productionswww.amazinganimalproductions.com baited & switched, lied to me, have stolen from me & have breached my contract with them. Covington, Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana
Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: Tracy Oliver / Top Dog Talent Agency Covington, Saint Tammany Parish, , Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
Citibank Shell card Shell citibank card After receiving return check for payment i contacted Citibank.  Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Los osos, California Accounting: Citibank Shell card Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 24 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Interesting Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T charged me $50.00 4 times Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Kelsey Furgeson - Fredom Siberians - Freedom Siberian Huskies, Kelsey Furgeson, Kelsey Furgeson Little, Freedom Siberians, Freedom Siberian Huskies, Fergusons Siberians, Furgesons Siberian Huskies Owingsville Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Liars: Kelsey Furgeson - Fredom Siberians - Freedom Siberian Huskies Owingsville, Georgia

Jul 23 2017
Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront sent me a collection notice for a product I never recieved. The bill was for $98.71 I will not pay for something I did not order. Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91423 Internet CA. Author: covington, Kentucky Skin Care: Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 23 2017
Wakefield and associates I closed an account with US Bank and was never informed that there was $26 charge that went through after.  Aurora CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Wakefield and associates

Jul 23 2017
Shell Gas station Owner Nick Younan. car damaged. owner Nick Younan rude and beligerant. San Diego California Author: san diego, California Gas Stations: Shell Gas station San Diego, California

Jul 22 2017
EVM Compliance sends fake bills for credit card processing service Dallas Texas Author: union, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EVM Compliance Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY SERGEI BESPALOV OAO RUSNEFTEGAZ LARIZA KALANDA AKA OIL SCAM THEY DEFRUTED MY COMPANY AND MY CLIENTS Russia RUSSIA FEDERATION Rusneftegaz ''Scam'' Sergei Bespalov Larisa Kalanda Author: PALM BEACH, Florida Telemarketers: RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY Russia,

Jul 21 2017
Hotelscorp.com Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Hotel: Hotelscorp.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Nicole's Arcade LLC Kona BBQ Grill Mat Grill mat was for use on bbq grill used first time caught on fire and melted on my bran new gas grill and all the coating came off on our food. Internet Author: TACOMA, Washington Appliances: Nicole's Arcade LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Rebecca Pepin Fabricating her own reality to crush the weak and innocent Longmont Colorado
Author: College Station, Texas Lawyers: Rebecca Pepin Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
Pure CBD Tinture Oil Las Vegas Nevada Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Personal Services: Pure CBD Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 18 2017
Chevron/Synchrony Bank Did NOT close our account Nationwide Author: Glenwood, Iowa Oil Companies: Chevron/Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Wonder Vital Skin Care This scam said free product sample for cost of shipping only, they charged my account over $80 two weeks later and made me overdraw it!!! This was not an authorized transaction!! Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: Wonder Vital Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
H-Tech Sales & Service Inc. Sent 3 Engines all had low oil pressure Burton Michigan Author: Burton, Michigan Auto Repair Service: H-Tech Sales & Service Inc. Burton, Michigan

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
SmoothSurprise Diet Supplements They sent me a bottle of pure CBD oil that I did not order and charged my credit card $69.95 Provo Utah Author: Reno, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: SmoothSurprise Provo, Utah