Your Search | shell oil gas station, exit 26 morgantown, kentucky

Dec 04 2016
Metro pcs They stone muy money and i want it back NOW Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Coretrans Like Father, Like Son Somerset Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Employers: Coretrans Somerset, Kentucky

Dec 03 2016
Trevor Joseph Fisher Gevitta, The Fish Market, Station Pharmacy, Grizzly Genetics, Ben Hynes Costa Mesa Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Trevor Joseph Fisher Internet

Dec 02 2016
R&B Metals They didn't finish with the trim and its been a year. The have very poor customer service. Gainsboro Tennessee Author: Lexington, Kentucky Consumer Services: R&B Metals Gainsboro, Tennessee

Dec 02 2016
Allstate moving services LLC Norcross GA and New Jersey Nationwide Author: Flatwoods, Kentucky Moving Companies: Allstate moving services LLC Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
Existing Diet HYU:Diet HealthFulfillment San Diego CALIFORNIA Shady snake oil Author: palm springs, California Drugstores: Existing Diet

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide Right Author: Bronx, New York Banks: ROSA REY Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Western express Lied stole Nashville Tennessee Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Western express Nashville , Tennessee

Nov 27 2016
Exxon gas station scam money at gad pump houston Texas
Let me answer your question Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Exxon gas station houston, Texas

Nov 26 2016
Second Spin Claimed they didn't receive my shipment. they do this to a lot of people Shepherdsville Kentucky Author: Omaha, Nebraska Liars: Second Spin Shepherdsville, Kentucky

Nov 25 2016
Liberty Life Insurance Cash Value Ripoff Greenville South Carolina Author: McDowell, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Liberty Life Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Dollar Tee Club Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Clothing Stores: Dollar Tee Club Internet

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order for shaping undergarments, and paid 59.95, which cleared my bank October 17th. After many failed attempts of emailing to find out where the product is, I began trying to call the number provided.California
Author: Stanford , Kentucky Abusive Parents: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 22 2016
DNA motoring sold poor quality oil burning turbos city of industries calafornia Author: crestview , Florida Auto Parts: DNA motoring Industries, California

Nov 21 2016
Drivetime Bridgecrest Upside Down Rip Off Lexington, Ky Nationwide Author: Versailles, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Thedealempire.com I purchased something onlune from thedealempire.com, and never received the product. Every time i call the number on their site, i get no answer. Internet Author: Glasgow, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: thedealempire.com Internet

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 19 2016
Kimberly Orange Lay Misrepresentation and Fraud Lebanon Kentucky Author: Taken by a Scammer, Arkansas Dog Breeders: Kimberly Orange Lay Lebanon, Kentucky