Your Search | shelly and alex risinger

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Revitol Buy Health Fraudulent ordering process - click on product you want - provide payment info and then product order/price goes up 100% Internet Author: helotes, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Revitol Internet

Sep 04 2015
Alaleh Kamran Law Offices Law Offices of Alaleh Kamran - Criminal Defense Law She is a 100% Fraud ,stay o way, other wise she will take away your money and will do NOTHING Encino California
Author: valencia, California Lawyers: Alaleh Kamran Law Offices Encino, California

Sep 04 2015
Citi Bank NRI Failed to close an account and refund balance money for 2 yrs Edison Nationwide Author: port orange, Florida Banks: Citi Bank NRI Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Broadway motors Broadway auto group sold me wrecked car then tried to keep money owed,and called threatening me dallas Texas Author: Fort smith , Arkansas Auto Dealers: Broadway motors dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Maker Shop by StarTech No quality control and uncooperative Lake City Florida Author: Fort White, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Maker Shop by StarTech Lake City, Florida

Sep 04 2015
GRN and Global Recruiters Network, Brad Baiocchi, John Demsher, Illegally closed down franchise and violated franchise agreement -they scam you out of $90,000 Chicago Illinois Notice to Unknown Person or Persons Author: Dallas, Texas Franchisors: GRN and Global Recruiters Network internet

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Bogus Claims From Someone Trying To Extort Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: Jonathan Hay Publicity Internet

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Love Interrupted Author: Huntersville , North Carolina Medical Personnel: Erika Meyerson Smith and Mike Smith and Carolina Comprehensive Health Network Huntersville, North Carolina

Sep 04 2015
Boost mobile over charges and unnessary fees. I buy $100.00 phones and i always put insurance on them..I then have to pay 50.00 everytime i file a claim to get a new phone so i end up paying 200-300 dollars extra for a $100.00 phone Raleigh Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boost mobile Internet

Sep 04 2015
KaTom Restaurant Supply Classic Bait and Switch Kodak Tennessee Author: Los Angeles, California Kitchens: KaTom Restaurant Supply Kodak, Tennessee

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2015
ACS department ace, Steve Madden Threatened legal action harassment and accusing me of a debt owed Internet Author: san Francisco, California Collection Agencies: ACS department Internet

Sep 04 2015
Master Audio and Security Very unethical business scam! Took parts and equipment and are incompetent Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Master Audio Houston, Texas

Sep 04 2015
FixTronics Jon WARNING: scam man! Stole my Pioneer and my money!!!! Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: FixTronics Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
Robin Helmick Mary Thompson, Cash Advance Inc. Office of Joseph Brown, Financial Crime Enforcement Network They claim I owe to Cash Advance Inc $1169.91 and are issuing a Warrant for my arrest to collect this debt. I have nevr been to Cash Advance Inc. and do not owe this phonny deb. Los Angeles California Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Collection Agencies: Robin Helmick Los Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
Miravie Skin Care Miravie Eye Cream Credit Card charged $174.90 plus $10.90 shipping Casper Wyoming Author: evansville, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Miravie Skin Care Casper, Wyoming

Sep 04 2015
Spiritual Quest spiritualquest.com, richard ori bait and switch, no refund, no return, product not delivered completely, 8 month wait Carson California
Author: Richmond, Texas Health Spas: Spiritual Qust Carson, California

Sep 04 2015
Quantum Kopies This company lied to my self and husband a few times. Very upsetting. Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Quantum Kopies Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Inspect Faster LLC (support@inspectfaster.com) Deplorable (potential) Customer Service and Vulgar support@inspectfaster.com email response Los Osos California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Software: Inspect Faster LLC Los Osos, California

Sep 04 2015
William Vinsko Attorney Bill Vinsko Took my retainer money for a complex custody case and did not work my case Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Lawyers: William Vinsko Attorney Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania