Your Search | shelly and alex risinger

26, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

27, Report #1319398

Scott Stevens Tire and Service Repairs on truck brakes Dothan Alabama
Author: Ashford, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Scott Stevens Tire and Service Dothan, Alabama

28, Report #1319393

Jul 28 2016
David Graziani PC Liar and thief, took my funds and produced no work los angeles California Author: Beverly Hills, California Legal Services: David Graziani PC los angeles, California

29, Report #1319385

Jul 28 2016
go shop and save Take a Survey and Win Gift Card Phoenix Az Author: Greenwood, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: go shop and save Nationwide

30, Report #1319386

Jul 28 2016
Cargo Expert Corp and Stephanie Bodner Non-Payment for Ocean Freight Plantation Florida Author: Holly Lake Ranch, Texas Shipping & Handling: Cargo Expert Corp Plantation, Florida

31, Report #1319384

Jul 28 2016
Venture Pest Control Lied about both the product and the price Ashland Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Pest Control: Venture Pest Control Ashland, Virginia

32, Report #1319370

Jul 28 2016
EyeNoir and SkinNoir Ordered Trial products but then 2 weeks later my card was charged for products I did not order$89.95 and $85.95 Santa Ana California Author: Wayne, Maine Computer Mail Order: EyeNoir and SkinNoir Santa Ana, California

33, Report #1319367

Jul 28 2016
MUFG Union Bank Union BankUnion Bank of California, UnionBank Whistleblower security expert finds hacker back doors in Union Bank software for employees and yakuza to access international accounts San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Banks: MUFG Union Bank Nationwide

34, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

35, Report #1319360

Jul 28 2016
Pro Solar team These people suckered my elderly parents into signing up for solar energy - absolutely a joke. I've been through hell and back trying to get this resolved with NO HELP from them. They came out with a HIGH PRESSURE salesman and he coerced them into signing up for solar, the numbers on their original assessment COMPLETELY CHANGED and were inaccurate. NOW somehow they are paying MORE MONEY and are locked into a contract - the work was shabby too with a lot of damage to the home. Please do not give these vultures your business, they will treat you terribly! Mooresville North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Solar team Mooresville, North Carolina

36, Report #1319356

Jul 28 2016
Glen Nielsen Sold me a book only to follow up and harass me to become his client. All he cares about is commissions. Chicago Suburbs Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Glen Nielsen Nationwide

37, Report #1319348

Jul 28 2016
local Edge Local edge $1500.00!spent and got not one customer Pennsylvania Internet Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: local Edge Internet

38, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

39, Report #1319345

Jul 28 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group Terrible Service, no proof publication was printed and distributed Boca Raton, Florida Author: Fort Myers,, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

40, Report #1319344

Jul 28 2016
handmadepiece.com handmadepiece.com, handmadepiece Lies about quality and refunds Xiamen Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: www.handmadepiece.com Internet

41, Report #1319343

Jul 28 2016
FLIXKING and a sister company called FASTMEDIAZ Movie downloading site that offers free trial. They ask for Credit Card details but insist that you will not be charged. About a week later you will be debited $50 and the movies don't download and its impossible to get your money back Internet Author: Auckland, Alabama On-Line Business: FLIXKING Internet

42, Report #1319337

Jul 28 2016
ship your car now broker stated they would be picking my car up for transportation on the 27 of july 2016 but did not keep his promise and did not inform me the dates were changed..  Boca florida Nationwide Author: Rosamond , Alabama Courier Services: ship your car now Nationwide

43, Report #1319336

Jul 28 2016
Matrix medical, Clearwater Florida Scammer of elderley and employeez Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home HealthCare: Matrix medical, Clearwater FL Clearwater, Florida

44, Report #1319334

Jul 28 2016
Hew-Tex Oil and gas Corporation ,Hew-Tex, Withholding rightfully owed disbursement funds. Houston Texas Author: Woodstock, Georgia Brokerage Companies: Hew-Tex Oil and gas Corporation (Hew-Tex) Houston, Texas

45, Report #1319319

Jul 27 2016
Gloria Jean Prior Gloria prior Gloria Jean Prior owes over $19,000 in rent fees and $15,000 in damage to the house I rented her Temple hills Maryland Author: Springfield , Virginia Government Worker: Gloria Jean Prior Temple hills , Maryland

46, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

47, Report #1319312

Jul 27 2016
Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Cecilia M. Cabral Scam play this person is an scam artist, claming to be and executive as for money to import product and run away. Miami Florida Author: Naples, Florida Food Stores: Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Miami,

48, Report #1319309

Jul 27 2016
Aeromexico Airlines messy, below standars, poorly trained unprofessional and rude staff... worst experience ever! Nationwide Curious Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Airline Companies: Aeromexico Airlines Nationwide

49, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

50, Report #1319293

Jul 27 2016
Reservations.com and Villas de Santa Fe Scams when making reservations-switching the consumer to websites not shown, taking $$ before confirmation of reservations, not showing on PAGE 1 that reservations are nonrefundable and credit card will be charged. Not allowing for an error even minutes later no matter what. FRAUD!!! Santa Fe, Internet/New Mexico Author: Arizona Hotel: Reservations.com Internet