Your Search | shelly and alex risinger

Jul 04 2014
Woodnboom.com Alex shpetniy He is a scammer. Will take your money and never deliver product. See for yourself the 100s he ripped off on facebook. Internet Author: Edmonton, California Guns & Ranges: Woodnboom.com Internet

Jul 03 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jun 26 2014
Hope Retention Center Mellissa Page, Chris Ward ,Alex Lee Home Modification SCAM LOs Angeles, Washington, DC California Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Government Services: Hope Retention Center LOs Angeles , California

Jun 26 2014
G&R auto sales corp Alex carballosa , Juan Sold me a used car with no oil and without telling me that the cars engine was destroyed. I've only had the car in my possession for one week and it left me stranded in the highway because of the engine and oil problem. They failed to inspect the car upon selling it to me and now refuse to take it back Hialeah Florida Author: North miami, Florida Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales corp Hialeah, Florida

Jun 24 2014
paydayforamerica alex rogers misrepresented their self and got my money pulliam Washington Author: decatur, Georgia Loans: paydayforamerica pulliam, Washington

Jun 24 2014
SMG Corp of Treasure Coast Shelly Corkran Stone Mountain Gravel ordered transportation services from Landstar Transportation, and the work was completed without loss or damage. Vero Beach Florida Author: Houston, Texas Trucking Companies: SMG Corp of Treasure Coast Vero Beach, Florida

Jun 20 2014
PCS of Bay Area Sonia Alex Nelson Charged for incomplete and/or unsatisfactory results. Incompetent embarrassing craftsmanship! Selling services they are qualified to give. No accountability. Harassment San Carlos California
Author: Redwood City, California Cleaning Services: PCS of Bay Area San Carlos, California

Jun 19 2014
Ibarra and company maximum marketing solutions,revnet Technologies,corporate business structure, Alex Weiss scammed me Arizona Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Ibarra and company Arizona

Jun 16 2014
Adam or Alex White and Mark Bell Company got my personal information an call me to tell me that I coulg a $2000,.00 loan for $110.00 per month for 20 months Florida Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cash Services: Fash Cash America Florida

Jun 12 2014
American legal services A man with an indian accent by the name of Alex Thomas a man by the name of Alex Thomas with an indian accent from Florida saying hes from American Legal Services called me and even left me voice messages said that time is sensative,your responsible,its a legal matter.a Law suit against me of a Loan in my name which i in my Life Time never took a Loan! i told that man this is a Scam its all a Lie! Mr. Alex Thomas told me on the phone that since i dont want to pay the money he said `your going to jail for 83 days...my Son was upset and sad this is a scam that man is a Fraud too! i havent and never have i took a Loan from anywhere. florida Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: American legal services Internet

Jun 12 2014
premier cancun vacations alex - manager promised to send me a letter stating that they would put a no expiration date on my package due to all of the trouble I had with their company cancun, Mexico Author: syracuse, New York Travel Agencies: premier cancun vacations cancun, Other

Jun 10 2014
Sansar Connect S Connect System, Synergy Financial.Lawrence Quade, Andrew Benson, Shane Anderson, Alex Williams, Tony Squire. The company stole my money. Canberra ACT Nationwide Author: Brighton East, Offshore Gambling: Sansar Connect Internet

Jun 07 2014
Alex Holmquist, Alexander Holmquist, Alexander Paul Holmquist SCAM ALERT, Stolen Bank Card, Check Book, Identity Theft, Forged Signature to Withdraw over $1000, DELUSIONAL SLICK FUGITIVE Los Angeles, Williston, Glenwood City Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Celebrities: Alex Holmquist Nationwide

Jun 06 2014
Cash Advance America John Anderson, Adam Smith, Peter Black, Alex Johnson Be aware if you are applying for a loan you should not have to pay anything up front. If you are asked for money up front it should throw up a red flag, Los angles cailforina Author: Utica, New York Loans: Cash Advance America Internet

Jun 05 2014
Elizabeth Andrzejczak A.K.A. Brigitte Stern - Robert Trazziello, Alex Hakic, Jonathan Amirez and Sandra Oberg Feacebooks Animal Rights Darling Exposed as a FRAUD! Melbourne Florida Author: San Jose , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Elizabeth Andrzejczak A.K.A. Brigitte Stern Melbourne, Florida

Jun 04 2014
cash advanced USA, Alex Webster the company has been calling me all morning telling me that i will go to jail for check fruad if i didnt $200 dollars to a account because he could no take a debit card or make an payment. this dude thinks hes funny lol New york New York Author: willimantic, Connecticut Cash Services: cash advanced USA, Alex Webster Select State/Province

May 30 2014
Web Knowledge Llc 5830 W Thunder Rd ste B8-192 Glendale, AZ 85306. Alex Moore I recieved a phone call telling that this businees is gaurantee and that i would get my money back if it didn't make any in three month or in six month's 1. i purchase a website from webknowledgellc. then soon after a company associated with webknowledge call's and tells me if i advertise with them that im gaurantee to make a profit but this never happen and the company they send for you to advertise and provided a guarantee has given me the runaround.2. when advertising with the company Universal Media Consultants 2637 E Atlantic Buld #27336 Pompano Beach, FL 33062 Phone 855-399-6700 Fax 800-934-7185. admin@universalmediaconsultantsllc. this company charge me $500.00 and as i check the account it is always negative never made one sale as you advertise on the web for now almost six month's not a cent in profit. Footnote; this is a web business that is part of Amazon.com 2637 E Atlantic Blvd #27336 Pompano Beach, Florida internet Author: BX, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Web Knowledge Llc 5830 W Thunder Rd ste B8-192 Glendale, AZ 85306. Nationwide

May 30 2014
VITAL PROTECTION JOHN CICCONE,SHELLY DRISCOLL,REBECCA MARRS selling a product with contaminated honey, everyone that works there is a felon and have stolen lead paper from other companys with credit card numbers and are just charging the cards las vegas nevada Author: 89850, Alabama Alternative Health: VITAL PROTECTION las vegas, Select State/Province

May 30 2014
VITAL PROTECTION JOHN CICCONE ,SHELLY DRISCOLL,REBECCA MARRS SELLING PRODUCT WITH CONDEMNED HONEY,SELLING WITH STOLEN LEADS LAS VEGAS NEVADA Author: alspars, Alabama Alternative Health: VITAL PROTECTION LAS VEGAS, Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Alexy Pitt Alex Pitt Alexy Pitt Has No Experience in MLM Irvine Internet Author: New York On-Line Business: Alexy Pitt Internet

May 28 2014
PROGRESSIVE RELOCATION SYSTEM JOSH SOCHER , CONRAD QUINTER AKA JOHN ROBERTS, TIMMY, DARREN, BRIAN CHAFFIN AND THE GANG BACK AT IT AGAIN! WELL WELL WELL WE FOUND YOU SCAMMERS THE SCAMMERS BEHIND THE SCENES JOSH SOCHER(OWNER OF SALES/CHARGES THE CREDIT CARDS), ALEX DOROKHOV(PRESIDENT)JOHN ROBERTS, AKA CONRAD QUINTER, DARREN, TIMOTHY, JIMMY (GREEDY, SCAMMERS, CON-ARTISTS), T RED HILL, California
Author: RED HILLS, California Moving Companies: PROGRESSIVE RELOCATION SYSTEM RED HILL, California

May 28 2014
Viajes Baratos Alejandro Araguete AKA (Alex), Benjamin Alfred Romero My Hotel Stay Was Not Paid By The Agency When They Only Make Bussiness Via Email Miami Beach Florida Author: duarte, California Hotel: Viajes Baratos Miami Beach, Florida

May 27 2014
Philip Randolph Adams Alexander Pina, Alex Pina Dangerous Con Artist Preys on Women, Very Unstable, Armed, Many past arrests Alpharetta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Philip Randolph Adams Alpharetta, Georgia

May 26 2014
Parcel Courier Delivery Company & Cargo LTD. ;Mr. Evans Alex; Wilson Matthew; david dodge PCH winning notification email stating that I won 1 million from publishing clearing house lotto; they requested my address; and phone number to send a parcel. New Delhi Internet Author: Sherwood, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Parcel Courier Delivery Company & Cargo LTD. Internet