Your Search | shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd
There may be more reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"

Sep 17 2014
CG&L Photography Ethereal Photography, Courtney Gonzalez, Atlanta Life Photography Company took our money but never gave us our pictures. Always has excuses and always has different contact information Atlanta Georgia Author: Dacula, Georgia Photography: CG&L Photography Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 17 2014
Matt Swenton MS Studio Design Got taken at a QT for 4 Denson Audio Laboratories DX 801's $400 Arizona Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Matt Swenton Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Garage Door Services CompanySAN DIEGO, CA 92196 1-877-469-1416 Took $850 from me and now want $300 more San Diego California Author: Burleson, Texas Maintenance Companies: Garage Door Services CompanySAN DIEGO, CA 92196 1-877-469-1416 Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Royal Homes Ltd , Poor workmanship, poor quality, endless repeat repairs, shortcuts, knowing using incompetent contractors Wingham Ontario Author: Douro-Dummer, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Royal Homes Ltd Wingham , Ontario

Sep 17 2014
burgess seed and plant co scammers,rip off,deceipfull,liars,extremely bad customer service bloomington IL IL Author: elizabeth, New Jersey Nurseries: burgess seed and plant co Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Drumm law Mike drumm Mike Drumm more scams sheister reported by several people to CO state bar Colorado Author: los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Drumm law Mike drumm Colorado

Sep 17 2014
Robert Krutko Life's mission is to lie, cheat and steal. Ripoff Columbus Ohio Author: Key West, Florida Blabber Mouth: Robert Krutko Columbus, Ohio

Sep 17 2014
ACS Collections This is Advance Cash Services, it is a parental company which owns and operates more than 250 websites like CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE etc, you applied from one of our website and you never bothered to pay this debt, so the creditor wants to know your intention about this matter of yours that what would you like to do. Nationwide Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Collection Agencies: ACS Collections Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
New Image Remodeling Sentinal Campaign Same company. Just changed his name Long Beach California
Author: , Builders & Contractors: New Image Remodeling Long Beach, California

Sep 17 2014
Ken Miller Browns Automotive HELP! GET MY 2007 FORD FREESTAR which has been at 4 locations since Nov. 2012. with nothing under the hood nor tires. We paid over $5000 for engines and other parts he lost , + $10,000 for rental cars & old car to have something to drive. he says it will take him 4 hr. to put together a yr. ago 623-229-6950. Phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Ken Miller Browns Automotive Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2014
CertPlex ltd, avanset, global simulators, exam collection Ordered for Comptia Security+ exam , London Internet Author: churchton, Maryland Consumer Services: CertPlex ltd Internet

Sep 17 2014
Rakuten buy.com Sent my purchase to an address where I lived over two years ago, now I have a CC that they readily accepted which makes me nervous, obviously CCards are kept on file japan/ca???? Internet Author: hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Rakuten Internet

Sep 17 2014
Barbara's Boutique Barbara Bubnis Has not paid bill - send to collection agency SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: N/A, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Barbara's Boutique SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 17 2014
NEW YORK ATTORNEY LAW FIRM ERIC SMITH OR JOHN CARTER CALLS MY OLD WORK NUMBER AND IS NOW SENDING ME EMAILS THREATENING ME. UNSURE Nationwide Author: bradford, Maine Attorneys & Legal Services: NEW YORK ATTORNEY LAW FIRM Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Mobile-soundworks Design Audio Sold defective stereo,and is holding it captive for 14 weeks so far under false pretense of warranty Santa Ana California Author: Portage, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mobile-soundworks Santa Ana, California

Sep 17 2014
Goldfinger facility Management Pty Ltd Bill Doneski AKAs Blagojce Djoneski DOB 1954, Goldfinger Commercial Cleaning, Goldfinger International Consultants Corp Contract contractors PERTH WA Internet Author: PERTH, Cleaning Services: Goldfinger facility Management Pty Ltd Internet

Sep 17 2014
United Industries Pty Ltd Guy Galati, UI Projects WA Pty Ltd A trail of debt all over Perht HENDERSON WA Western Aust Author: Forrestdale WA, Manufacturers: United Industries Pty Ltd HENDERSON , WA

Sep 16 2014
Suburban Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Services Pty Ltd Ducted Air Conditioning PERTH Nationwide Author: HILLARYS, Electrical Services: Suburban Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Services Pty Ltd Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Betjack Myerpeg Pty Ltd NSW Bookmaker, Betjack is currently under investigation by NSW racing authorities (The Age 12 Sep 2014) for failing to pay its punters their winnings. The operation run by Eric Chan (born in Papua New Guinea in 1957) has a tax haven in Vanuatu to divert the punters to in order not to pay. Offering bets to Australian from overseas is illegal. So far Mr Chan has been getting away with it. Our client is owed $75k. Although Racing Victoria are investigating Betjack for debts of 150k, $50k and $250k. This is just a fraction of them. Sydney Nationwide Author: YOKINE WA, Off-shore Gambling: Betjack Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austin, Texas Investment Brokers: us gold bureau austin, Texas

Sep 16 2014
CINCINNATI FOUNDATION CO. CURT PRINDLE, CHRIS KUNTZ, KUNTZ FOUNDATION CONTRACTOR, TRITON CONCRETE, GEOTECH WILL NOT COMPLETE WORK OR HONOR CONTRACT WARRANTY BLUE ASH Ohio Author: MILFORD, Ohio Builders & Contractors: CINCINNATI FOUNDATION CO. BLUE ASH, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
AT&T AT&T promised me one price and is charging me another and now threatening collections Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA THE PRODUCT HAS MADE MY SKIN ITCH, I'VE ASKED FOR A RFUND OF $163.33 TO NO AVAIL. GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA Author: MALDEN, Missouri Sales People: LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA Nationwide