Your Search | shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd
There may be more reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"

Jul 29 2014
Electronic Payment Systems EPS is a scam and a crooked company out to con you out of your money Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Electronic Payment Systems Centennial , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
lincoln colleg of technology fraud cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Colleges and Universities: lincoln colleg of technology cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 29 2014
Blue Sky Duct Cleaning and Indoor Quality Air BEWARE OF THIS DEAL ON LIVING SOCIAL! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Blue Sky Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Automotive Electronic Solutions 1554 Davis Creek CourtJacksonville, FL 32256Main 1-888-593-2261Fax (904) 680-5119 SWITCH AND BATE JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Automotive Electronic Solutions JACKSONVILLE , Florida

Jul 29 2014
russ darrow group of green bay, wi put 200$ down to '' hold ' a vehicle, couldn't secure the loan, now they wont give it back! ashwaubenon wi Author: ashwaubenon, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: russ darrow group of green bay, wi ashwaubenon, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
cheapyouthbaseballbats.com I ordered a softball bat discounted 40% for 150 and received a toy aluminium bat worth 5 dollars. Never received a confirming email at the time which looked suspicious. looks like Beijing,China Internet Author: thousand oaks, California Sporting Goods: cheapyouthbaseballbats.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
OSHUGBHO OSHUGBHO MWWW.OSHUGBHO.COM oshugbho@yahoo.com he scammed me 960 bucks for a grow taller spell since December that he has yet to do I am convinced he is a liar and a thief~! he even has a website oshugbho.com Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Psychic: OSHUGBHO atlanta, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
just-dice.com Stole $2,200 from me and now they refuse to give it back!! I Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia Internet Fraud: just-dice.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
RSM Wrought Iron & Steel This guy is a complete fraud. He took the gates at our office, plus $400.00 to repaint and repair them. Now he has disappeared. Took our $400 and left with gates worth over $15,000. Anaheim California Author: Tustin , California Building Services: RSM Wrought Iron & Steel Anaheim , California

Jul 29 2014
SOROSH AKBARIAN Thomas Mcallister Bot Scammer creates software which is not fully functional, names files f*** you Internet Author: San Diego, California Software: SOROSH AKBARIAN Internet

Jul 29 2014
CasinoBitco.in has special fraudulent rules to prove they are a HUGE SCAM FACTORY! Author: Huston, Texas Websites: CasinoBitco.in Internet

Jul 29 2014
American Street Machine Mark Dann of All Points Group, LLC. never and refused to give titles after receiving money for the vehicles ordered and paid for. He demanded more money after he shipped vehicles. When we contacted DMV for releasing the titles, he sued DMV! the case has gone to Civil Court in Orange County. la Puente California Author: La Puente, California Auto manufactures: American Street Machine la Puente, California

Jul 29 2014
Henson Property Dynamics They offer to sell my time share, now they keep asking for money to sell it Denver Colorado Author: Saltillo, Other Timeshare Rentals: Henson Property Dynamics Denver, Colorado

Jul 29 2014
Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cash Services: Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
rick hendricks chevrolet This Dealership Lied When Negotiating A Deal Which Has Costed Me $7,000 Buford Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Auto Dealers: rick hendricks chevrolet Buford, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Product Q - John Paul Golino The line I created and trademarked has been highjacked by and unprofessional get rich quick man. Rocky Hill CT
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Ex-Boyfriends: Product Q - John Paul Golino Internet

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Western Sky/Cash Call RIPOFF COMPANY ANAHEIM, California
Author: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania Loans: Western Sky/Cash Call ANAHEIM, California