Your Search | shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd
There may be more reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Ann George Pyschic Clairvoyant, AnnGeorge.com, Ann George Studios Ann George is has NO pyschic abilities--we had a total disconnected in my reading. None of her predictions came true Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Psychic: Ann George Pyschic Clairvoyant, AnnGeorge.com, Ann George Studios Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Castle Tower Frenchies Rebecca castle hightower This breeder hangs papers and steals co-owned dogs when she doesn't get her way. Sick dogs and malnutrisioned dogs Salem Oregon
Author: Jefferson, Oregon Animal Abuse: Castle Tower Frenchies Salem , Oregon

5, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Joe Cipolla Top Wrench Garage, International Motors, Imperial Motor Co, Auto Nation, Mally's, JJ's Garage and now Joey's Joe Cipolla still Conning people when it comes CARS!!! Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Joe Cipolla Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Texas Coastal Energy Co. Jeff Gordon CEO has immoral behavior, sexual harrasment, and lies to customers Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Investment Brokers: Texas Coastal Energy Co. Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
  Monster Web Co.- US Joomla Pros - Scott/Sean Prendergast They contracted with us to build our company a website. We gave them a $400 deposit and they did not deliver anything. They refuse to return our phone calls or emails. We would like our $400 deposit returned. Plano Texas Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Websites:   Monster Web Co.      Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

17, Report #1141929

Jul 10 2014
carpet masters & more Failed to pay me for work preformed which caused me to lien properties. Fraser Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Carpet & Tile Stores: carpet masters & more Fraser, Michigan

Jul 10 2014
DELAYEVICTIONSNOW / DAVID CHRISTIAN DELAY EVICTIONS NOW IS A SCAM!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT!! LONG BEACH California Author: san diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: DELAYEVICTIONSNOW LONG BEACH, California

Jul 10 2014
Will Freeman Willz Grills Carolina Bbq Grills, Bbq Pits Don't give up if he has your money!!!!! Asheboro North Carolina Author: Moseley, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Willz Grills Asheboro, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Samsung out of warranty due to water damage...NEVER BEEN WET! Plano Tx Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
The Westside company / Eric Faber Be aware of The Westside Company (Unlicensed construction Co. who does rip off owner & subcontractors) Santa Monica California
Author: West Covina, California Home Improvements: The Westside company Santa Monica, California

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
cavalry portfolio services Tried collecting a debt that has already dropped off my credit score!!! Valhalla New York Author: Akron, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: cavalry portfolio services Valhalla, New York

Jul 10 2014
BEATS RMA CENTER Sent RMA of Faulty urBeats headset arrived via usps on May 23,2014 tracking 9405503699300300941668 CARROLLTON Texas Author: Daly City, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BEATS RMA CENTER CARROLLTON, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
buy pain meds now Buypainmedsnow@gmail.com I sent 260 to buy pain meds now and im disabled and was just try to get my medication and now I have not received my order or a response from them even after leaving 45 emails on their website van anyone help me out. Internet Author: Farmington, Missouri Medical Supplies: buy pain meds now Internet