SHENZHEN JIAHUIYI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. WHICH HAS NOW CHANGED TO SHENZHEN JIAPINGHU ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd
There may be more specific results for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"
For more specific results for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Julie Winn Ar property management Aeolus property management Julie Winn was our property manager for 4 years, we were always on time with our rent. We took very good care of the duplex, in fact we improved the property. Upon moving due to the fact we could not get Julie to fix anything in our apt..  Rogers Ar Author: Rogers , Arkansas Real Estate Services: Julie Winn Windsor, California

Apr 30 2017
Fitness Warehouses 4 Less Fitness BlowoutFitness Club WarehouseSuper Gym's Fitness WarehouseSuper Gym Rosen1800Fit4LessExceleration FitnessExcelerated Fitness Failure to Keep Promises Los Angeles California Correction Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Sporting Goods: Fitness Warehouses 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Apr 30 2017
Jason sterbe sterbe capital investments, Roland nwangene, Jacob Nomvete Inquired about a loan foe real estate. Was promptly asked to send money thru western union to pay for processing. To a roland nwangene, who is a notorious scammer Maryland heights MO and ga Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Jason sterbe sterbe capital investments Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
International Van Lines unprofessional drivers deliver items late, damaged and urges you to sign for missing items you never received Paramount California
Author: San Jose, California Moving Companies: International Van Lines California

Apr 30 2017
HIBU Hibu updated my website on the condition that it would be exactly aa it was before. Instead they gave a ryoically sloppy half a** effort asking me to fix their errors. They did NOT replicate my website. Furrhwr they introduced errors that were nisleading statements. Then they published the garbage wwbsite without my consent to start collecting money. I had to fight to NOT make more payments even aftee i had them pull the website. DO NOT USE HIBU ADVERTISING SERVICES. Hibu does as little as possivle and charges you the most. They lie to you about fixing problrms and they have NOT kept their word about fixing the wwbsite wvwn aftwr i gave them fixes. Then they continue to charge you for other as swrvices such as print that is worthless Narionwide Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Advertising / Deceptive: HIBU Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
napsgear.net Naps Napsgear.net sales various medications for bodybuilders to enhance their looks and performance Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: napsgear.net Internet

Apr 30 2017
wonderhearingaid.com OMAHAM MEDIA, LLC I simply wanted to return the product for a refund within 10 days of having it and they just continually palmed me off with the same email quoting I'm outside the 30 day return time.It's obvious to me they have included the shipping time which took weeks. Las Vegas, NV 89139 United States Author: Murrumbateman, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid.com Internet

Apr 30 2017
electricunicycleonline.com Phantom Store in China Internet Author: Brighton, Massachusetts Electronic Manufacturers: electricunicycleonline.com Internet

Apr 30 2017
Nutralife Nutra diet Free trial lose your butt not kidding Aurora co Phoenix as misquote Texas Nationwide Author: Wilkesville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Nutralife internet

Apr 30 2017
Elix vapor I placed an order on April 3,2017 and I haven't received it yet. I have sent MANY emails to them and have gotten no responses from them. I also tried calling the phone number and sending texts and no response that way either Internet
Author: South Plainfield , New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Elix vapor Internet

Apr 30 2017
Thunderbird Motors/ Trueno motors corporation / Sales Agent Carlos/ Administrator 'AKA (Valde) and The Administrator that takes Valdes place when out of office. Sales Rep Carlos, advisor Mr. 'aka'Valde did an unusual ripoff to me and my spouse San Antonio Texas Author: SA, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Thunderbird Motors San Antonio, Texas

Apr 30 2017
wisconsin electric co Total postage $2,504,880.00 postage customers pr yr milwaukee Wisconsin You may want to check the We Energies website Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Questionable Activities: wisconsin electric co milwaukee , Wisconsin

14, Report #1221921

Apr 30 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp members can feel safe and secure in their unlimited communication with a fully licensed counselor, and if members ever have a question or concern - the support team is just a quick email away! With this in mind, BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to achieving a great customer experience and resolving any concerns brought to them. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We're sorry you had a negative experience with BetterHelp, we'd love to resolve any billing concerns! Author: Summerville, South Carolina Personal Services: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 30 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to creating a positive customer experience for all members. BetterHelp recognizes that impeccable customer care is vital to the platform's mission of helping more people each and every day, and is willing to go above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction.*UPDATE: BetterHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BetterHelp Support Team - We're happy to help! Author: Chicago, Illinois Mental Health: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 29 2017
Vehicle Services Department AutoAssure, LLC received what appears to be official state papwerwork Plano Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Last Call Handyman David Lewis Grassroots Handyman Services We retained David Lewis to do a big remodel. He didn't finish the job and took us for 8,000 dollars. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Last Call Handyman Pueblo,

Apr 29 2017
GLENWOOD MANAGEMENT EXORBITANT FEES TO ENTER INTO LEASE INCLUDING PAYING TO INSURENT NEW YORK CITY NEW YORK Author: charlottesville, Virginia Real Estate Services: GLENWOOD MANAGEMENT New York

Apr 29 2017
Lenovo Why should I pay LENOVO to remove downloads they installed on my computer without my knowledge or permission? Nationwide There's this thing called Google Author: Chicago Area, Illinois Computer Manufaturers: Lenovo Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Williams tony troy Powerball winner through Facebook saying if my name was on a list saying I won 70 thousand dollars in cash will get sent to my door step but I have to pay FedEx 600 dollars to get my winnings Tallahassee, Florida Internet Author: Auburn, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Williams tony troy Internet

Apr 29 2017
2 Paradise Realty Tore A Hole In Our Bathroom and Refused To Repair Pensacola Florida Author: Strafford, Missouri Home Owner Associations: 2 Paradise Realty Pensacola, Florida

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 29 2017
Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk I bought 1kg. Of kratom with 100% satisfaction guarantee. What was delivered was not kratom, it was closer to sawdust. After relentless effort I was given an adress ,residential, to mail the return package. I did. They never credited my card for the purchase -$150. St. Louis Internet Author: Oceanside , California Drug Manufacturers: Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk Internet