Your Search | sheraton hotels and resorts

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Petspectation unlimited dog food False advertisement and false promises. Montreal Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: Petspectation Internet

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

SilverLeaf Resorts Relentless Pressuring Deceptive North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Beaumont , Texas Resorts: SilverLeaf Resorts North Richland Hills, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 27 2016
Big Fin Solutions Leagle.com published personal information and divorce details without approval. Freehold New Jersey
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Leagle.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
Dwyer Water Wells Xurli are crooks, scammers, liars, and shameful. Texarkana Internet Author: Fouke, Arkansas Small Business Services: Dwyer Water Wells Internet

Sep 27 2016
Starnet Scammer Claims to be Central NJ Electric, Atlantic City Electric and probably others... unable to find New Jersey Author: Marlton, New Jersey Electrical Services: Starnet New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
AETNA Life Insurance AETNAs trickery to rip off governmental agencies and disqualify consumers Hartford Connecticut Author: Manchester, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: AETNA Life Insurance Hartford, Connecticut

Sep 27 2016
BLU Roofing & Construction BLU RoofingJ.R. Gonzales Work was done 7 months behind schedule, without a permit, and didn't follow code. Forged engineering reports were provided to me and a city inspector. Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Roofing Companies: BLU Roofing & Construction Westminster, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Merchant Bankcard Rude and pushy Unknown Nationwide Author: Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Bankcard Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
DPR Realty Jamie D. Smith Matt Deuitch Illegal and Unethical Business Practices to Make a Commission Peoria Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Realtors: DPR Realty Peoria, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 27 2016
G and G Holistic Treatment Center A SCAM??? MOST DEFINITELY!! N. Miami Beach Florida Author: Baldwin, New York Mental Health: G and G Holistic Treatment Center N. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Keller Williams Westlake Village Glenn Dormer and Wendy Dormer NEVER go for Kelly Williams Westlake Village for Relocation! Richmond Kentucky
Author: Richmond, Kentucky Real Estate Services: Keller Williams Westlake Village Richmond, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Tophatter.com Items they auction are junk Pal alto california Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Tophatter.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
viagogo.com Over charged tickets $3396 and concert postponed to an unknown date - refund processed delaware Internet Author: NYC, New York Ticket Sales: viagogo.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Grove Dental Group Formally Wyomissing Dental Associates A great Family Practice and atmosphere gone! Big business has taken over. I was treated like a fool! Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Author: West Reading, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Grove Dental Group Pennsylvania