SHERWOOD EXPRESS LUBE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sherwood express lube
There may be more specific results for "sherwood express lube"
For more specific results for "sherwood express lube"
Showing 1-25 of 11,951 Found Reports For more specific results for "sherwood express lube"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Phoenix Express LLC DRIVERS BEWARE!!!! Tempe Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: Phoenix Express LLC Temp5, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Capitol Custom Metals - Kevin Gregory Takes deposit but doesn't provide Commodity or Refund Sherwood Park, Edmonton Area Alberta Author: Fort McMurray, Alabama Building Products: Capitol Custom Metals Sherwood Park, Alberta

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Express Storage, Lacey, WA Horrible Customer Service Lacey Washington Author: Mockingbird Heights, California Truck Rentals: Express Storage, Lacey, WA Lacey, Washington

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

Aug 10 2017
J.B. COMPLETE LUBE I went there for State inspection they faked the defect Parkersburg West Virginia Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Auto Repair Service: J.B. COMPLETE LUBE Parkersburg, West Virginia

Aug 09 2017
American Express Serv Pre-Paid Card Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: American Express Serv Salt Lake City,, Utah

Aug 09 2017
usdirect express and lazada.com lazada.com took my whole ssi check in a matter of minutes. someone in china stole my info. card company says 90 da6s it takes to investigate nationwide Author: carr, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: usdirect express Internet

Aug 08 2017
Direct Parcel Express David Powel, (CEO)Jessica Burns - (HR)Robert Johnson- (Support Staff) I have been Scammed by a fake Company Called Direct Parcel Express Wilmington Delaware Author: Westerville, Ohio Home Based Business: Direct Parcel Express Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 07 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube's Mechanic failed to tighten the oil plug in my vehicle Nationwide
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd Merchant Advance Express & Straight Line Source STEALS ISO DEALS & INVESTORS MONEY Uniondale New York Author: new york, New York Loans: Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd Uniondale, New York

Aug 06 2017
Direct express ssa card Let a company take 440.00 for my acct even after I told them it wasn't me ordering internet order over seas. Will not talk hangs up when I call they are steeling my money Nationwide Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Direct express ssa card Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Kevin Gregory Ivek Steel KGO welding Kevin Oickle Kevin Gregory Capital Custom Metals 7803180711 Capital Custom Metals Kevin Gregory fraudster takes deposit does not perform work Sherwood Park Alberta
Author: Alberta Building Products: Kevin Gregory Sherwood Park, Alberta

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
US DIRECT EXPRESS WORST FEARS COME TRUE San Antonio Texas Author: LONOKE, Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: US DIRECT EXPRESS San Antonio, Texas

Aug 01 2017
American Express Promises, Promises- Los Angelos California Author: maricopa, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Smith's Aussie Puppies Smith's Charming Aussie Puppiestoyandminiaussie.comworking with Peer Express pet travel company SCAM! We were promised a mini Aussie puppy for $800. It was to be shipped to us. There was NO puppy! We paid an additional, refundable, life insurance policy of $990. They called and wanted more money too. We never received our puppy! Stockbridge Georgia Author: Cape Coral, Florida Dog Breeders: Smith's Aussie Puppies Stockbridge, Georgia

Jul 29 2017
Fab Tack Welding Kevin Gregory Gave Fab Tack a deposit for Security Gates and would not provide them or give a refund! SHERWOOD PARK Alberta Finally recieved my deposit! Author: RED DEER, Alberta Manufacturers: Fab Tack Welding SHERWOOD PARK, Alberta

Jul 28 2017
BALBOA CAPITOL DONT DO.... DONT DO IT... DONT EVER CONTRACT WITH THIS GROUP...CALL ME AND ILL EXPLAIN WHY....I HAVE BEEN LIED TO....DECEIVED...MY GOD.... IT GOES ON AND ON..THE WORSE AND RUDEST STAFF IF HAVE EVER SEEN....HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT???? costa mesa California Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Credit Services: BALBOA CAPITOL COSTA MESA, California

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Ironic Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Real estate express Scammers Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Realtors: Real estate express Internet