Your Search | shine competition 2013

1, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

2, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California

5, Report #1272071

Jul 18 2016
NRA They are accusing me of getting a loan of $350 in October or November of 2013. I have not borrowed any money, because I am on Disability & have been since 2012. Internet Author: Pembroke, North Carolina Collection Agencies: NRA Internet

Jul 14 2016
IHire Inc Frederick MD I used IHIre for a few months in 2013 and then cancelled since the information they were sending me was not of use to me. I did not receive anymore job listings or reports from them after that but recently realized upon close review of my bank financial s Career search company Frederick, MD Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: IHire Inc Frederick MD Internet

Jul 10 2016
DTH MARKETING GROUP Derek Hargrove, CEO OF DTH MARKETING GROUP STEALS DESIGNS FROM HIS COMPETITION AND TRIES TO USE THEM AS HIS OWN. THIS GUY IS A FIRST CLASS THIEF AND IS GETTING SUED. DTH MARKETING GROUP Derek Hargrove USING STOLEN DESIGNS FROM COMPANIES TO PASS OFF AS HIS OWN. Plainfield New Jersey
Author: plainfield, New Jersey Websites: DTH MARKETING GROUP Plainfield, New Jersey

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Goldstein and Associates Online LLC Company called and said they are filing a class A felony case on me for an online loan I took out in 2013 which I know is incorrect I havent taken out a loan online. They said if I dont pay 1203 they will file my name with the attorney general and I will spend time in the state penitentiary. I asked for information and she said she couldnt give it to me and wants me to pay 300 down now. Iowa Nationwide It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Northglenn, Colorado Banks: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
United Vacation Network Suncoast Incentives, Suncoast Vacations, Travel Services LLC, Royal Palm Vacations I bought in to this vacation network in 2007. Did not have any problems booking hotels/condos until 2013 when I retired and looked forward to traveling. When I phoned to book in 2013, I got no response on the phone, fax or email. I vested $2,500.00 to get in to this program and paid $225.00 per year maintenance fee. I would like to get my money back. Extremely disappointed in this company! Largo Florida Author: Pinnacle, North Carolina Travel Services: United Vacation Network Largo, Florida

Jun 21 2016
The Final Touch FT SolutionsJay Shine Fraudulent Failure of Services Garland TX
Actual Information on Jay Shine AKA Gordon D Shine Author: Carrollton, Texas Building Services: The Final Touch Internet

Jun 07 2016
321 shine California Author: Evansville , Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: 321 shine California

13, Report #1020699

Jun 06 2016
Source One Network Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Source One has given itself an overhaul. With new systems in place to ensure the success of the customers and vendors, Source One is geared up to implement new services offering in addition to its existing offerings of IT service call center, energy and systems monitoring, new construction, remodeling in the retail and restaurant industries. *UPDATE: Source One Network Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Source One Network Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Source One Network Solutions specializes in full-service IT infrastructure design, IT staging & configuration, telephony and paging, remodeling, and facility maintenance. Source One Network Solutions LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Madison, Wisconsin

May 31 2016
Island Shine Carwash LLC Grossly Over Due Invoice Lakeway Texas Austin Dumpster Service Author: Austin, Texas Dead Beat Customers: Brian Cox Internet

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 19 2016
Persian Medium I am Power Psychic Detective Fiona Con artist, money scammer, liar, thief, fraud, fake, spoof Internet Continue on your path when your competition is in panics Author: Denver, Colorado Psychic: Persian Medium I am Power Internet

May 18 2016
Allied Wallet AlliedWallet.com Joining Allied Wallet in 2013 was a costly $5000 mistake. West Hollywood, CA Internet Problem resolved Author: Maidstone, Other Online banking: Allied Wallet Internet

May 09 2016
NORTH AMERICAN AWARD CENTER 1401 ARMOUR ROADP.O. BOX 219134KANSAS CITY, MO 64121-9134(also shown listed as NORTH KANSAS CITY 64116 on the internet) $21,000 CASH PRIZE COMPETITION KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: SUMNER, Missouri Cash Services: NORTH AMERICAN AWARD CENTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

May 08 2016
321 shine Nationwide Author: MINDEN, Nebraska Modeling & Talent Agencies: 321 shine Nationwide

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Competition Sports Price Gouging, Poor Customer Service Gulfport Mississippi Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Motorcycles: Competition Sports Gulfport, Mississippi

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Beverly Gun-Munro did purchase, bounced check, please see attached proof and facts Author: Santa Monica, California Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. St. Louis, Missouri

Apr 27 2016
... Author: Zrenjanin, Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. St Louis, Missouri

Apr 26 2016
Fortunately, facts are facts Author: Placerville, California Event Planners & Sites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide