Your Search | shine competition 2013

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Dec 28 2016
100 Scam artist. Theif. Liar. Cheat Santa Rosa CA Author: Santa Rosa, California Adoption Agencies: Lisa fulton of shine management Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fortunately, facts are facts Author: Placerville, California Event Planners & Sites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Brandon Hyundai Hyundai Motor Finance I turned my Veloster 2013 and they sent me an invoice for $1686.69. What really got me was the $261 they charged for the steering wheel wear and tear. We turned the car in 1500 UNDER milage. Don't believe them when they say 'normal wear and tear'. Tampa, FL Florida
It's a CAR FLEASE!!! Author: Tampa, Florida Car Financing: Brandon Hyundai Tampa, FL , Florida

Dec 14 2016
Dodge dealer My 2013 Dodge Dart has lots of Problems Michgian City Nationwide update Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Dealers: Dodge dealer Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Dean J Rogan Dean JamesChh Contracting, Dean Rogan, DJ Rogan We gave Dean Rogan Jr the owner a $8073.75 deposit in December 2013. No refund, no work performed. Seeked legal help Barneget New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Dean J Rogan Internet

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 18 2016
The Vernon Company Vernon Co. Vernon Co installed trailer wrap on my 2013 Great Dane trailer. They did over $4,000 damage to the trailer when trying to remove it. Refused to pay damages they caused. Their one and only excuse was proven unsupported. Nashville (area) Internet (TN) Author: Waxahachie, Texas Media: The Vernon Company Internet

Nov 09 2016
Glenn A. Neasham - Neasham Financial The Unsafe, Unethical, In-Debt, Money Mad-Man Lakeport California
Nonsense. Look at what my clients are saying. Author: Lower Lake, California Financial Services: Glenn A. Neasham - Neasham Financial Lakeport, California

Oct 29 2016
TICA I feel this cat show is a a* kissing competition Internet Author: Henderson , Kentucky tempdir: TICA Internet

Oct 21 2016
Ashley hawthorne thinks she is going to move her criminal family in the neighborhood to harass us this is our home we earned it and these evil bimbo witches are not stealing my home from me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 12 2016
invitations homes invitations homes of Atlanta sandy springs I RENTED A HOME FROM INVITATIONS HOMES 2013 STAYED THERE ABOUT TWO YEARS RECIVED A LETTER THAT AUGUST PAYMENT WAS'NT RECIVED, I CALLED THE COMPANY , I STATED THAT THE PAYMENT WAS PAID, TALKED TO MR HOWARD , TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD BE THERE IN HIS OFFICE WITHIN AN HOUR WITH THE MONEY ORDER RECEIPTS THAT I PAID WAS VERY RUDE WHEN IGOT THERE SHOWED HIM THE MONEY ORDERS RECEIPTS FOR 1,165 HE STATED WELL YOU BETTER TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, SO I CALLED WESTERN UNION ABOUT THE MONEY ORDER STATED THAT WAS NEVER CASHED, CALLED MR HOWARD TO LET HIM KNOW THEY DID'NT CASH THEM, COULD YOU WORK WITH ME UNTIL TWO WEEK TO RECIVE THE MONEY HE STATED I NEEDED TO PAY TODAY, SO HE SENT ME SEPTEMBER PAYMENT BACK. WOULD'NT WORK WITH ME AT ALL.  LYNDIA WASHINGTON sandy springs Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Legal Services: invitations homes sandy springs ga , Georgia

Oct 11 2016
Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Xtreme Backyards customers feel confident and secure with their purchase. Customers receive great follow up after delivery and have all questions answered. Xtreme Backyards strives to provide the highest customer satisfaction from sale to after delivery. Xtreme Backyards customers are guarenteed happiness from start to finish. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Xtreme Backyards recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Avoid Author: Santa Barbara, California Pools & Saunas: Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Xtreme Backyards, family owned and operated Nipomo, California. Xtreme Backyards, a personal approach when finding the right spa. Xtreme Backyards over 35 years’ experience in the hot tub industry. Xtreme Backyards provides the highest quality refurbished and new hot tubs on the Central Coast. Nipomo, California

Oct 10 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 26 2016
handmadepiece.com Very High Poisonous Lead Content in Handmadepiece Oil Paintings Shenzhen Internet Handmadepiece.com Paintings Endanger Your Health Author: NANDRIN, Alabama Artist Galleries: handmadepiece.com Internet

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Lisa's attempt to character degrade and calling people names like renegade is absurd. Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California

Sep 21 2016
handmadepiece.com ,handmadepiece.comhandmadepiece Fake Picasso PIanting Impounded Shenzhen Internet Unlicensed Fakes from Chinese Gang of Four Scammers Author: Boston, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: handmadepiece.com Internet

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Jamestown, New York Motor Vehicle: Motor Vehicle Division: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana