Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

shine.competition 2013

Showing 1-25 of 1,148 Found Reports For more specific results for "shine.competition 2013"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 14 2017
Lexus of north miami Gave back a lease in 2013 I had credit checked in 2015 and it was perfectWent for a home loan in 2017 and all of a sudden there is a collection from Lexus Toyota financing for wear tear since 2013. They back tracked the history on credit report. Illegal Mafia style tactics extortion North miami Florida Author: Miami Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Lexus of north miami North miami, Florida

Feb 08 2017
visible.net In May 2013 ,They initially contacted for charge for these online marketing and/or website development services is of current website I had, Then stated this website will not work had be redone and new produced had to be marketed. They could not revise Redmond Internet Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home: visible.net Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Ok I financed a 2007 Chrysler 300 back in nov of 2013 I paid on time for almost 3 years and then I could no longer afford the vehicle my father agreed to take over the loan so I tried to get my name off the loan since the car would no longer be mines Nationwide Suggestion.. Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Nationwide

8, Report #1351961

Jan 25 2017
Elinor Marinelli, EA, CB accurateacctg@gmail.comElinor MarinelliAccurate Accounting, LLC I hired Elinor Marinelli to file 2013, 2014, 2015 tax returns, she did poor job. Now I have to amended tax return for 2013, 2014, 2015 to correct my gross income, expenses and operating loss and hire accounting professional. Windsor Connecticut
Further investigation on what Elinor Marinelli failed to do Author: san diego, California Accounting: Elinor Marinelli, EA, CB Windsor, Connecticut

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Dec 15 2016
Brandon Hyundai Hyundai Motor Finance I turned my Veloster 2013 and they sent me an invoice for $1686.69. What really got me was the $261 they charged for the steering wheel wear and tear. We turned the car in 1500 UNDER milage. Don't believe them when they say 'normal wear and tear'. Tampa, FL Florida
It's a CAR FLEASE!!! Author: Tampa, Florida Car Financing: Brandon Hyundai Tampa, FL , Florida

Dec 14 2016
Dodge dealer My 2013 Dodge Dart has lots of Problems Michgian City Nationwide update Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Dealers: Dodge dealer Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Dean J Rogan Dean JamesChh Contracting, Dean Rogan, DJ Rogan We gave Dean Rogan Jr the owner a $8073.75 deposit in December 2013. No refund, no work performed. Seeked legal help Barneget New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Dean J Rogan Internet

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 18 2016
The Vernon Company Vernon Co. Vernon Co installed trailer wrap on my 2013 Great Dane trailer. They did over $4,000 damage to the trailer when trying to remove it. Refused to pay damages they caused. Their one and only excuse was proven unsupported. Nashville (area) Internet (TN) Author: Waxahachie, Texas Media: The Vernon Company Internet

Nov 09 2016
Glenn A. Neasham - Neasham Financial The Unsafe, Unethical, In-Debt, Money Mad-Man Lakeport California
Nonsense. Look at what my clients are saying. Author: Lower Lake, California Financial Services: Glenn A. Neasham - Neasham Financial Lakeport, California

Oct 12 2016
invitations homes invitations homes of Atlanta sandy springs I RENTED A HOME FROM INVITATIONS HOMES 2013 STAYED THERE ABOUT TWO YEARS RECIVED A LETTER THAT AUGUST PAYMENT WAS'NT RECIVED, I CALLED THE COMPANY , I STATED THAT THE PAYMENT WAS PAID, TALKED TO MR HOWARD , TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD BE THERE IN HIS OFFICE WITHIN AN HOUR WITH THE MONEY ORDER RECEIPTS THAT I PAID WAS VERY RUDE WHEN IGOT THERE SHOWED HIM THE MONEY ORDERS RECEIPTS FOR 1,165 HE STATED WELL YOU BETTER TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, SO I CALLED WESTERN UNION ABOUT THE MONEY ORDER STATED THAT WAS NEVER CASHED, CALLED MR HOWARD TO LET HIM KNOW THEY DID'NT CASH THEM, COULD YOU WORK WITH ME UNTIL TWO WEEK TO RECIVE THE MONEY HE STATED I NEEDED TO PAY TODAY, SO HE SENT ME SEPTEMBER PAYMENT BACK. WOULD'NT WORK WITH ME AT ALL.  LYNDIA WASHINGTON sandy springs Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Legal Services: invitations homes sandy springs ga , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Jamestown, New York Motor Vehicle: Motor Vehicle Division: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana

25, Report #1321966

Aug 11 2016
Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home / Hospice This is a follow-up of the original report. The Family isn't sure , but we believe Leonard passed away around February of 2013. New Haven , CT Connecticut
Author: Brooklyn , New York Nursing Homes: Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home New Haven , Connecticut