Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

shoe city

Showing 1-25 of 42,752 Found Reports For more specific results for "shoe city"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
ASAP Appliances ASAP Appliances Anthoney Scott Tubbs and Kelly Tubbs are cheats and liars Shreveport Louisiana Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Antiques & Second-hand: ASAP Appliances Shreveport, Louisiana

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
ucs auto see I told you you would not respond You just steal money and provide no servie charlotte North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: ucs auto charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 27 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing SPS, Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. SPS commited wrongful foreclosure fraud Salt Lake City Utah Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Court Judges: Select Portfolio Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Ford motor company Refused Honor its warranty on a new car. Dearborn Michigan
Author: White City, Oregon Auto Warranty: Ford motor company

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
 South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine, Bad Practices Cooper City Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Family Planning: South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine Coop, Florida

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
TRYEYEVITALIZER Phone 888-510-3067 (NV) Skinintensify. Phone 888-510-6137 (SD)VITAMINCSKIN phone 888-754-5184 (CA)SKINOPULENT No Phone Trial free...pay S/H...used debit this company or companies Fountain city, CA California Author: Waterloo, Indiana Skin Care: TRYEYEVITALIZER Phone 888-510-3067 (NV) Fountain city, California

Feb 27 2017
Karats Jewelers -- Akshay Andy Anand owner/salesman Karats Jewelers sold me a designer ring, gave me a knockoff. Liar, fraud, con artist. Overland Park Kansas Update Author: Kansas City, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Karats Jewelers, Akshay Andy Anand owner/salesman Overland Park, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
Hughesnet false advertising Nationwide Author: Lake City, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
SHEERHEALTH NURIVA Beware of this Scam Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Skin Care: SHEERHEALTH Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 26 2017
Revived youth cream did not specify additional charges Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Skin Care: Revived youth cream Internet

Feb 26 2017
ZUMM Everything Android, ZUMMBox Illegal Products That Don't Work Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Audio & Electronics Shops: ZUMM Everything Android Park City, Utah

Feb 26 2017
Sanford Brown Most EXPENSIVE absolute JIP! New York City New York Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown Internet

Feb 26 2017
Pure Life Garcinia Pure Life Green Coffee Bean charged 10.94 shipping for one sample each green coffee bean and garcinia, then charged 176.78 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Sun City Center, Florida Infomercials: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
Qingdao shufna hair color limited Annie owner This company is criminal have robed me for over year Qingdao city Author: Sacramento , California Liars: Qingdao shufna hair color limited Qingdao city,

Feb 25 2017
international award services Office of George Hyde Supervisor of awards and final judging director Kansas city Kansas
Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: international award services Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Pacific Buisness Management Total SCAM! Alert!! ALERT!! Oceanside Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Pacific Buisness Management Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas