SHOPPERS MARKET RESEARCH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shoppers market research
There may be more specific results for "shoppers market research"
For more specific results for "shoppers market research"
Showing 1-25 of 8,611 Found Reports For more specific results for "shoppers market research"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Circle K Stores, Inc. Market Managers 2667, 2668HR and RDO Western Division Wrongful Termination San Diego California Author: San Diego , California Convenience Stores: Circle K Stores, Inc. San Diego , California

May 10 2017
Exclusive Market US Company failed to pay me for work performed as instructed. Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Telemarketing Companies: Exclusive Market US Internet

May 10 2017
Smart Pay Lease Lost device, but they will not let me pay fair market value or end lease payments Internet What does the lease say? Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Loans: Smart Pay Lease Internet

May 05 2017
Our Campus Market UT AUSTIN | DELIVERY NEVER HAPPENED AND CSR DIDN'T CARE Austin Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Specialty Stores: Our Campus Market Internet

May 05 2017
Deluxe Hire London Taylor Blessing Bebe Stay Clear and research before going anywhere near!! London Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Caterers: Deluxe Hire London Nationwide

May 01 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Volt Payments is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Volt Payments implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients search for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Volt Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Volt Payments, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ products and more. melville, New York

May 01 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Volt Payments’ executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. Volt Payments’ approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Volt Payments pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Volt Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ product, service providers melville, New York

May 01 2017
Fraud and non-authorization charges YMLP Your Mailing List Provider, PATRICK Van Acker I contracted service for two months and they charge me on a quarterly basis a service that I did not choose. There are no returns, they do not respond to emails and they do not have a contact phone, there is no registration of the company and it has 15 years in the internet market. Fraud is worldwide. B-8970 Poperinge Nationwide Author: CDMX, Computer Marketing Companies: YMLP Your Mailing List Provider Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Government federal grant Told me I have a grant of 9200 Washington DC Nationwide Author: whiteriver, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: Government federal grant Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Shoppers Advantage Already cancelled but charged anyways. Internet Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Smoke Shops: Shoppers Advantage Internet

Apr 26 2017
Toner Market Place unresponsive customer service Miami Florida Author: Greensboro, North Carolina On-Line Business: Toner Market Place Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Sarah Vaughter Wellness owndoc.com When I simply asked where was my order (it is my right as a customer asking updates on my order) Sarah was very aggressive and abusive, she threatened me to public blacklisting, she then illegally published online my photo and my private address without my consent. London Internet
My Research About Sarah Vaughter, John Vaughter, Frank de Groot Author: London, Other Alternative Health: Sarah Vaughter Wellness Internet

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield, Inc. AKA Garrettt Harwood Dublin California AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Apr 18 2017
theme forest, envato, envato market AKAs:AudioJungle audiojungle.netCodeCanyon codecanyon.netGraphicRiver graphicriver.net ThemeForest themeforest.net VideoHive videohive.net 3DOcean 3docean.net PhotoDune photodune.net-----other info:same for all below:enva Impossible to contact for customer service, or technical support. Stumbled across a help page but after describing my technical issues and pressing the submit button I was directed back to a page, without successful confirmation acknowledgement. melbourne Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: theme forest, envato, envato market Internet

Apr 16 2017
Heidelberg German Shepherds DO YOUR RESEARCH- PROTECT YOUR DOG Spring Texas Author: Houston, Texas Dog Breeders: Heidelberg German Shepherds Spring, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Grand Pacific Investments, LTD Mr. Alan Ching & Mr. B.J. Lee Upfront Fees for Project Funding and Funding was never executed North Point, Hong Kong Internet Author: New Market, Maryland Financial Services: Grand Pacific Investments, LTD Internet

Apr 13 2017
American InterContinental University AIU ONLINE SCHOOL I am a disabled veteran that applied this school but really didn't do a lot of research like I should have because AIU has very low ratings with FASFA and many online organizations, in general very poor.  Chicago ILLINOIS Author: Chicago, Illinois Colleges and Universities: American InterContinental University Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Dern Market ----- Improper use of my address and name Boca Raton Internet Error in host name Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Fraud: Dern Market Internet

Apr 10 2017
Charles A Thompson, National Sales Pros, The Enrollment Specialists LLC, Power by Sun, Powur PBC... Charles A. Thompson Recruits Sales Reps for Solar Referrals for Numerous Companies But Does Not Pay! Research This Before Agreeing To Work With Charles Thompson! Woodland Hills California
Author: California Work at Home: Charles A Thompson Woodland Hills, California

Apr 04 2017
On Campus Marketing LLC aka Our Campus Market; Diploma Display bait and switch, lied to me West Trenton NJ We appreciate your feedback Author: Chicago, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: On Campus Marketing LLC Internet

Apr 03 2017
Mistery, shopping, market research, securities, training & consulting I was a victim of fraud with an altered cheke sent to me. Ask a friend who speaks English to tell me if I could change it and he told me that if .. I told him I did and changed it and after 15 days they told me that the cheke was altered and I have to pay the cheke money or else I go to jail please help me .. I did not know I got in trouble I need help to pay it I can not put it from my bag InternetMistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Fui victima de fraude con un cheke alterado que me enviaron. Pregunte a un amigo que habla ingles que me dijera si lo podia cambiar y me dijo que si..entonses fui y lo cambie y despues de 15 dias me hablaron que el cheke estaba alterado y tengo que pagar el dinero del cheke o de lo contrario me ire ala carcel porfavor ayudenme..yo sin saber me meti en problemas nesesito que me ayuden a pagarlo yo no puedo ponerlo de mi bolsa Internet I have a suggestion Author: Windsor , California Work at Home Business: Mistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Internet

Apr 03 2017
Grieco Mazda of Delray Beach Grieco Ford of Delray Grieco Chevrolet Fort LauderdaleGrieco Kia of Delray BeachGrieco Chevrolet DelrayThe AutoNation Chevrolet Fort LauderdaleGrieco Kia of Delray BeachGrieco Automotive Group Damen dluca This dealership has the worse name for scamming people. unfortunately I didn't do more research! PLEASE READ THIS! Delray Beach Florida
Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Grieco Mazda of Delray Beach Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 01 2017
Live IT Research Scam software sales/computer access Internet Author: Mirage, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Live IT Research Internet

Mar 31 2017
John Connor Asian Art Art Fraud, Theft and evaluating Asian Art well below market value. Racist comments against Chinese Tax Evasion and Illegal Sales SAN Rafael Marin County and San Francisco Nationwide Funny.. Author: San Francisco , California Drug Dealers: John Connor Asian Art Nationwide