controlling

Your Search | shopping essentials

Aug 19 2014
DealDash.com DealDash.com Rip off-Stay Away -Worse Than Gambling Internet Author: Alta Loma, California Shopping Centers & Malls: DealDash.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
Sensibly Slim DITTO. SAME SAME AS EVERY NE ELSE. PAY THE $4.99, 12 Days later, they take $89.95 UNAUTHORIZED. I had the bank on one line sensibly slim on the other. The banks are well versed in these scams. I'm going back to shopping in town, with cash. Provo Internet Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet

Aug 15 2014
valu-pass and my member deal Id help they start off with value pass and transfer you to other company without you knowing it and ask all kinds of questions and get info from you then charge your bank for $ you never said they could and dont give you anything by mail no 14 day free trial as they promise you cant review anything no $100 walmart shopping voucher its a total rip off i knew nothing about fees till i went to bank and was over drawn and found out why it was because fraudulant charges they billed for and money that they took without my knowledge maitland Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Telemarketers: valu-pass Internet

Aug 15 2014
James Giles@mswmart James Giles Mystery Shopper Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: James Giles@mswmart Internet

Aug 07 2014
Walmart Money Card Labeled me a security threat when I have never done anything to them Nationwide Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Supervalu Inc Save-A-Lot Abandoned Save-A-Lot shopping carts left all over my town Lackawanna New York
Author: Lackawanna, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Supervalu Inc Lackawanna, New York

Jul 29 2014
Green Essentials Marketing Melaleuca, Jessica Miech, Connie Ehrhard, Frank VenderSloot MLM Pyramid Scam. Will waste your time if you are searching for job. internet Author: San Diego, California Furniture & Furnishings: Green Essentials Marketing Internet

Jul 29 2014
Gem shopping network They could provide accurate gia certificates for their rings nor stones chillicothe Internet Author: Bainbridge , Ohio Liars: Gem shopping network Select State/Province

Jul 27 2014
Dermallure Skin Essentials Misleading advertisement, dishonest business, money, scam, Haslet Texas
Author: Washington Beauty Products: Dermallure Haslet, Texas

Jul 22 2014
DSN- direct shopping network Art. Art's son,,, They had weeks and months of sales on TV. I ordered after 4+ months I started calling 2-4 years later I'm out a lot of expensive jewels and jewelry! Glendale California Author: Bouse, Arizona Questionable Activities: DSN- direct shopping network Glendale, California

Jul 21 2014
The Sumlin Broadcasting Network Sumlin Broadcasting Network, Sbntv, Sbntv1, Sumlin, Jay Sumlin, Yolanda Sumlin, SB Shopping club, shoppers club, a brand new bag SBN SCAM Artist with Best Buy, Macys, & Walmart oakdale Louisiana
Author: Mabelton, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sumlin Broadcasting Network oakdale, Louisiana

Jul 21 2014
TARGET STORES UNKNOWN BEWARE OF USING CREDIT CARDS OR CHECKS FOR PURCHASES AT TARGET!! Nationwide Author: Glenwood Springs, Colorado Shopping Centers & Malls: TARGET STORES Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
Verizon Wireless Zone, 68 Newtown Road, Danbury, CT Wireless Zone Danbury, Wireless Zone Newtown Rd, Wireless Zone Berkshire Shopping Center, 68 Newtown Road Employee's high on illicit/hard drugs, rude service, Danbury Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Zone, 68 Newtown Road, Danbury, CT Danburt, Connecticut

Jul 16 2014
Skin Essentials and Dermallure Dermallure and Skin Essentials $4.95 trial offer NOT what is advertised Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Essentials and Dermallure Internet

Jul 12 2014
Dermallure & Skin Essentials Deliberately misleading $4.95 free trial on each product Haslet Texas Author: Winter Park, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Dermallure & Skin Essentials Haslet, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 06 2014
emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and said my card was used for online shopping in Target which I never did. . Birmingham Alabama Author: Slave Lake AB , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: emid store Internet

Jul 05 2014
Jay & Yolanda Sumlin Sumlin Broadcasting Sbntv1, Shopping club, Internet TV, Ponzi scheme, fraud Oakdale Louisiana Author: Largo, Maryland Auction / Liquidators: Jay & Yolanda Sumlin Oakdale, Louisiana

Jul 01 2014
dermallure& skinessentials Didn't make the trial period clear and came with no info is packageing Fort Worth Texas Author: Gastonia, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: dermallure$ skin essentials Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 30 2014
Dermapure Imperial SkinSkin Essentials Dermapure SkinEssentials ships products you don't order Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Dermapure Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
Active Periodicals Magazines This company has been draining me since January 2012 and I've received not one magazine nor the $1000 shopping spree. Deer Field Florida Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Telemarketers: Active Periodicals Magazines Deer Field, Florida

Jun 17 2014
Rivera Document processing, LLC Brian Royce; Lorenzo Riveria :Cancel your mortgae payments....Quiet Title.... Phone numbers and emails not valid, tried to get a $750 for reviewing paperwork. office is a small shopping center with lawnmower shop and dance studio. orange park Florida Author: hesperia, California Legal Process Servers: Rivera Document processing, LLC orange park, Florida

Jun 12 2014
99 cent only They asked me to leave my bags with them,as usual, while shopping. Then STOLE MY BAGS!! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: 99 only Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 10 2014
EasyKits.org Push Button Cash Site, support.easykits.org, A to Z Cash Systems, Easy Cash on Demand, Home Cash System, Rapid Income System, Mass Income Machine. These are all departments of EasyKits.org and as of 12 noon January 8, 2014 they are all reported Offline. I was shopping for a in home internet business with my Master Card. I tried to purchase a $47 program and the transaction failed, but my card was charged $77 for nothing. I tried the send a complaint thru their system but I needed to be logged in. But their system would let me login in because it didn't recognise my Email address. But they could send me emails at my Email address. Then I tried the 888-260-6369 number that was supposedly available Sunday thru Thursday 10am to 7pm and was on hold for over 6 hours. NO ANSWER. SURPRISE. Then I looked up EasyKits.org on Google and SURPRISE. That's how I found Ripoff Report. The rest is history. I called my Master Card Customer Service and cancelled my Card and reported the false transaction. They Gave me the number to the Credit Card Company who does EasyKits card transactions (888-885-5264). They imediately cancelled the unapproved transaction. So Thanks to Ripoff Report I got my cash back with only a little inconvenience. Internet Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota Home Based Business: EasyKits.org Internet