Your Search | shopping essentials plus

Sep 17 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus they did not post the terms and conditions on my agreement and i got charge 89.95 on my credit card 15 days after the order of the free trial bottle Internet
Author: long beach, California Healthcare Centers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Sep 16 2014
MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS FRAUD: unauthorized debit monthly from business debit account Omaha Nebraska Author: Bellingham, Washington Questionable Activities: MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 14 2014
Lowes  Lowe’s-speak: we won’t meet your needs but we will tell you what you want to hear Wallingford Connecticut Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Shopping Centers & Malls: Lowes Wallingford, Connecticut

Sep 14 2014
Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Worst quality and most dishonest Auto Body shop in the Bitterroot Valley Hamilton Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Body Work & Repair: Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Hamilton, Montana

La Cars Repo A PLUS AUTO shady crooks Winnetka California
Author: Llano, California Auto Dealers: La Cars Repo Winnetka, California

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Superior Distribution/AZC Rude Obnoxious Customer Service, Dishonest Ripoff Company Mesa Arizona
Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
Arepas Magnet Plus They hire people and 5 days later the owner said dont come back and she didnt pay the days worked. Weston Florida
Author: Weston, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Arepas Magnet Plus Weston, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Green Essentials Marketing Heather Diamond Job posting not legitimate ,total scam, Nationwide Author: Denver, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Green Essentials Marketing Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Lifecell skincare Southbeach Skin care free trial is not what they say. put hold on credit card immediatly for $189.00 plus shipping/hndlg Hollywood. Internet Author: Port Angeles , Washington Beauty Products: Lifecell skincare Internet

Sep 10 2014
Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck RPC Marketing, LLC I paid Green Student 895.00 and then 39/mo for a year to help me with my parent plus student loans.  Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Health Choice Plus, LLC Superior Distribution/AZC Was told I could get my money back in 30 days, ($99.90) and they said I could only get $25 back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Athens, West Virginia Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 08 2014
Food Lovers System Food Lover Fast Loss System RIPOFF, returned porduct only rcvd $29 back, plus they have continued to charge me a monthly fee of $26.98 Internet  Author: cranbrook, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers System Internet

Sep 08 2014
Choice Home Warranty & Choice Home Warranty Lied to get me on and caught them in the lie! Plus they never covered my claim & had to get refund Prorated!!! Edison New Jersey
Author: covington, Louisiana Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 07 2014
Festiva and Zealandia Capital, Inc Dan Clayton, CEO What I was told that I was purchasing was a hugh LIE. The website that I was supposed to go to to book travel doesn't allow access, 99% of the time. I was able to get into the site maybe twice in over 100 attempts. When I did get on the site the discounted prices were no less than if I had gone directly to the vendor. So what I purchased was nothing. I want a full refund plus interest. It is a shame that this company is allowed to do business anywhere in this country. Asheville, North Carolina Author: Richmond, Virginia Travel Services: Festiva and Zealandia Capital, Inc Asheville, , North Carolina

Sep 06 2014
garcinia cambogia slim fast i thought i was ordering a special for $14.99 plus free shiping then they threw up a bunch of alternative deals to confuse a person. Well it ended up costing me $142.00. but i assumed it was my fault for not reading thoro enough, now i get another bottle in the mail today that they want to charge me $87.00 for if i don't call and cancel, which i will on monday along with sending their crappy pills back to them. del mar California Author: grand forks, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia slim fast del mar, California

Sep 06 2014
comcast xfinity I was offered via phone 10 TV channels for 8.95 a month, I was charged twice this plus a $10.8 one time fee never mentioned. Nationwide Author: longmeadow, Massachusetts Internet Services: comcast Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Family Care Plus Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut CT LIC# HCA.0000114 MA LIC# 7443. Hiring and Firing Endangering Workers Stratford Connecticut Author: Stratford, Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut

Sep 04 2014
american truck showrooms American truck group I pau d the 500 fee paid the deposit on the truck had the truck for 3 or 4 wks. ut was in the shop more than I was able to run it and any money. they would not fix it with out me paying a deductible . per issues even if itcwas thev same issue I just had ut in for . I lost all the deposit on the truck plus loads lost . dye to being in the shop. I believe I should get something back some kind of compinsation Gulfport mississippi Author: weir, Kansas Auto Dealers: american truck showrooms Select State/Province

Sep 03 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Would not refund my money when I returned product, which is theft. Norcross Georgia Author: Omaha, Nebraska Drug Manufacturers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Norcross, Georgia

Sep 02 2014
Revitaeye Beau Derma Free trial offer & 30 day money back guarantee not honored plus unauthorized charges Santa Ana California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Revitaeye Santa Ana, California

Sep 02 2014
MSPA Mystery Shopping Providers Association SCAM Nationwide Author: Buford, Georgia Banks: MSPA Nationwide