Your Search | shopping essentials plus

Feb 11 2016
Plan Plus Online Beware of Annual Auto Renewals that Cannot Be Easily Cancelled Salt Lake City Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Plan Plus Online Internet

Feb 10 2016
Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Tebogo ImServices is a division lifestyle home shopping Nationwide Author: Sun city, Alabama Consumer Services: Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS 701 N MAIN ST P.O BOX, ALGER Ohio Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS ALGER, Ohio

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 06 2016

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Feb 01 2016
MP Mileage Plus did not do repairs to my truck as they should have deerfield Illinois Author: Beggs, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: NP Mileage Plus deerfield, Illinois

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
AP Facilities Service, Inc. AP-Facilities.comAP-Facilities Service, Inc.AP Consulting Services Scamming licensed contractors, Bogus retail store service orders Holbrook New York Author: Hickory, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: AP Facilities Service, Inc. Holbrook, New York

Jan 27 2016
Skin optics Essentials Misleading sale! Internet Author: Challis, Idaho Liars: Skin optics Internet

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising Shopping cart ads Cartvertising Cartvertis Shopping cart advertising Houston Texas Houston, Texas We deal with 1000's of businesses each day! Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 26 2016
Premier Courier,Inc The human resources department emailed me saying the got my resume of career builder and said I was would be a perfect fit for this job. In the email there was the job description saying the paid $2500 a month plus monthly bonues.  Brookyn Hts Ohio Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Courier Services: Premier Courier,Inc Brookyn Hts, Ohio

Jan 26 2016
CARS Protection Plus I havd a car warranty with this company, it does not pay for covered parts, there are so many stipulations involved so that they don't havee to cover the parts for car, my car has been in the repair shop for 8 days, they will only covre 25.00 for the rental car, stating, they only cover 8.8 hrs which is the amount of time it takes to repair the transmission...Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Murrysbille, Pennsylvania

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics Essentials Eye Rejuvenating Serum fraudulently took $90 Dollars out of my bank account California Internet Author: Swan Point, Maryland Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 22 2016
Beauty Essentials Age Rewind Offered trial on skin cream. Then charged me $ 89.95 and $ 89.97 I called and tried to cancel. La Jolia Blvd Ste 280 California Author: Kissimmee, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Essentials La Jolia Blvd Ste 280 , California

Jan 22 2016
DriverUpdate SlimClearner Plus unresponsive; purchase not clear; doesn't work; reference to Microsoft Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Computer Fraud: DriverUpdate Internet

Jan 21 2016
Pole Barns Plus This company LIES about their scheduling and COMPLETION dates, I would NOT USE THEM AGAIN Chandler Oklahoma
Author: Blanchard, Oklahoma Manufacturers: Pole Barns Plus Chandler, Oklahoma

Jan 19 2016
Kevin's Jewelers Kevin’s Jewelers – biggest disappointment in my life with online shopping! Internet California Only a RipOff if it happens to you? Author: Fremont, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Kevin's Jewelers Internet

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 18 2016
La creme lacreme,sent 4a sample to me,that I did not order,charged,4.95 PLUS $87.63 san diego California Author: middletown, Ohio Beauty Salons: La creme san diego, California