Your Search | shopping essentials plus

Jul 24 2014
National Notary Network Florida Notary Network/123 Plus Notary LLC More hot air and empty promises of repayment Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Seminar Programs: National Notary Network Internet

Jul 21 2014
The Sumlin Broadcasting Network Sumlin Broadcasting Network, Sbntv, Sbntv1, Sumlin, Jay Sumlin, Yolanda Sumlin, SB Shopping club, shoppers club, a brand new bag SBN SCAM Artist with Best Buy, Macys, & Walmart oakdale Louisiana
Author: Mabelton, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sumlin Broadcasting Network oakdale, Louisiana

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
Credit plus trades Jerry Mathews Alicia MathewsJerry MathewsJeromy Donald Jerry Mathews is now Jeromy Donald. This person is not who he says he is he involved his wife or relative using a paypal account which I now have a claim with her name is alicia mathews.and dennison Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Services: Credit plus trades Jerry Mathews Internet

Jul 14 2014
Garcinia Gambogia Plus Scammed with Goodhousekeeping Endorsement Henderson NV Author: Richmond, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Gambogia Plus Internet

Jul 14 2014
revesoft itel switch plusItel mobile dialershadi@revesoft.com didnt deliver the complete solution plus refused to support the auto sign up feature miami florida
Author: west palm beach, Florida Software: revesoft Internet

Jul 13 2014
Batteries Plus Does not honor warrantieso n products Manchester New Hampshire Author: Derry, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Batteries Plus Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 12 2014
Pur Green Coffee Extract I ordered from PUR green coffee extract not knowing that i would be charged 88 dollars plus the 5 dollars i intial thought it cost for one bottle of this crap!  Internet Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pur Green Coffee Extract Internet

Jul 12 2014
Dermallure & Skin Essentials Deliberately misleading $4.95 free trial on each product Haslet Texas Author: Winter Park, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Dermallure & Skin Essentials Haslet, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Pure Green Garcinia, Health Choice Plus LLC, HCA POWER Gracinia, Pure Green Garcinia ,pure garcinia cambogia, HCA Power, 90 day weight loss challenge Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 10 2014
garcinia plus Anet fraudulent activity Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: garcinia plus Internet

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 10 2014
Gold key Resort of Virginia Beach Timeshare week forfeited even after Gold key receive maintenant payment plus penalty fee plus extra unexplained amount Goldkey failed to disclose that they will charge Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Resorts: Gold key Resort of Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Like many companies they trick you into auto reorder. I read through everything and it didn't indicated I would start getting monthly shippments. They charge a hugh amount of money for the new product coming to you and make it very hard to cancell. Henderson, Nevada Author: Pocatello, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. JM&A Group Crappy Automotive Warranties, Failure to Pay Valid Claims, Requiring Excessive Dealer Visits. Deerfield Beach, Florida
Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Warranty: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Cleanse Ultra DO NOT BE FOOLED! Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Hulu Hulu.com, Hulu plus Overcharge, Scam, Unauthorized, Illigitimate Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Questionable Activities: Hulu Internet

Jul 08 2014
WATERTOWN FORD TONY SANTUOSSO ,PETER KING SOLD ME A LEMON,PLUS THE YEAR OF MFG ON VEHICLE DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY GM REOCRDS.. WATERTOWM MAS. WALTHAM Massachusetts Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: WATERTOWN FORD Waltha, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI, LENDING PLUS INC. CALIFORNIA ***SCAM ALERT***CROOK ALERT***BYPASSED ME TO BUY MY HOUSE IN HIS OWN NAME LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 07 2014
Health Choice Plus, LLC Pure green garcinia scam with no real customer service Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Gila Bend, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus, LLC Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Oracle FX Plus Craig Davidson Director and shareholders Craig Davidson George Minas and David Oliver Craig Davidson has emailed me and phoned me early March 2014 supplying passwords to go into his website whcih can only be viewed with a passsword (Suspisious) and attempted to get me to pay him money to invest, i then went onto the ASIC sight and looked under their professional registers and can see that Oracle FX Plus is not licensed at all. Melbourne Australia
Author: Melbourne, Florida Investment Brokers: Oracle FX Plus Melbourne,