SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shopping essentials plus
There may be more specific results for "shopping essentials plus"
For more specific results for "shopping essentials plus"
Showing 26-50 of 10,071 Found Reports For more specific results for "shopping essentials plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 02 2017
Haband Haband VIP Plus Membership SCAM-- Fraudulent charges on credit card Internet Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Haband Internet

Jun 02 2017
Enhanced Skin Products, Inc. Skin Enhance Plus The company offered a free sample (pay shipping only) and 15 days later they charged my CC $89.95. Internet
Author: Lehi, Utah Beauty Products: Enhanced Skin Products, Inc. Internet

Jun 02 2017
Jo & Hickey They make you shipping things from the post office,they provide you label and told you that the gonna pay 1500$ plus bonus for each package that Have been shipped... They also send you pick up things in bestbuy,I started 2 weeks ago everything was goid till I received an email about something they orded on my name and didn't pay for it,I calle the compagny they told me to report them cause I'm not the first person called about thing they didn't order.. I want them to go in jail... That's weird London Nationwide
Author: Margate, Florida Criminal Justice System: Jo & Hickey Nationwide

May 31 2017
A PLUS FULFILLMENT CELL GICA CREAM Chatsworth California Author: Morristown, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: A PLUS FULFILLMENT Chatsworth, California

May 31 2017
Garcinia cambogia I ordered the platinum garcinia Cambodia on line for the so called free trial only shopping cost. This is a rip off .  Internet Author: Reed City, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia cambogia Internet

May 31 2017
advanced market research mystery shopping boston Nationwide Author: bayville, New Jersey Consumer Services: advanced market research Nationwide

May 30 2017
JERRY DEAN BERLIN JERRY BERLIN; JERRY DEAN; (PLUS OTHER VARIATIONS) Jerry Berlin is a pathological lier!!! He is a Con man and creates clever companies to Rip innocent people off. He got me for $100,000!!! SAN DIEGO California Author: Sequim, Washington Seminar Programs: JERRY DEAN BERLIN SAN DIEGO, California

May 30 2017
easy exports.us abetter bid car auctions in Alabama. free membership / but to bid I had to put up $250.00 plus 10 % of bid tanner, alabama Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Computer Fraud: easy exports.us Nationwide

May 30 2017
publishers clearing house deceptive practice of conning shoppers while shopping Internet Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Internet

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 27 2017

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 23 2017
Elle Ellis - It Girl Styles Online shopping scam Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: It Girl Styles Los Angeles, California

May 22 2017
Revived Youth Cream Tryout charge $4.95 plus chipping; CC charge $185 for the tryout samples Henderson Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream Nationwide

May 22 2017
Avanti Renewal.com China Ageless CreamAdvance Eye Serum Ordered samples only. Was charged for the samples, plus $89.97 & $85.97 for future auto shipment. Internet Internet Author: Internet Alternative Health: Avanti Renewal.com Internet

May 20 2017
Express Shopping Services Employment Scam; Shipping Scam; Did Not Pay what was owed Hamburg Nationwide
Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Employment Services: Express Shopping Services Nationwide

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California You snooze.... Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 16 2017
Shopping done Smart Not free! Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Shopping done Smart Internet