SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shopping essentials plus
There may be more specific results for "shopping essentials plus"
For more specific results for "shopping essentials plus"
Showing 26-50 of 29,339 Found Reports For more specific results for "shopping essentials plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 05 2017
Elite paycheck plus Fraud Internet Author: everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Elite paycheck plus Internet

Aug 05 2017
American Dream Home Improvement Jody I work for this company and on the Indeed application it says 700 plus base pay never saw it once. In fact the first pay check was $183.00 joke made promises never kept one. Second one was $450.00. The boss told me i would get $1000 next pay, my wife was there and heard, but i got $450. THEY LIED AND MADE PROMISES THE DID NOT KEEP!! West Chester Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Door to Door Sales: American Dream Home Improvement West Chester, Ohio

Aug 05 2017
Cash Max Loans Ryan Phillips was name he used (909) 443-1016 number On line loan for 2000, wanted Amazon gift cards in exchange for loan got 954 dollars worth out of me for a 2000 dollar loan!! Plus never would send loan!! Found out he had foreign phone number through using charger on my iPhone on my truck through chevy system pick it up and knew he was scamming me then!!:( Vallejo California Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Cash Max Loans Vallejo, California

Aug 04 2017
La Class Transportation LLC La Class Transportation & Limousines Assaulted by la class transportation bus driver And a female passenger he broke my samsung s8 plus dailymotion.com/video/x5vagiu San Diego, California Author: venice ca, California Limousine Services: La Class Transportation LLC San Diego, CA , California

30, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Kra'sa & ilus Got free trial, next thing i know Im being charged over $200.00 for this, plus international fees out the rear!! St. Petersburg FL 33742, Florida Internet Author: Morgantown , West Virginia Beauty Products: Kra'sa & ilus Internet

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
A PLUS NEMT Florida, LLC, MARQUS JOHNSON - DIRECTOR Unpaid wages, empty promises, deceptive advertising, Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Personal Services: A PLUS NEMT Florida, LLC Tampa, Florida

Aug 03 2017
Grand Rapids Truck Center semi truck was sold with bad engine,transmission,front rearend Grand Rapids Michigan customer purchased warranty for this truck. Author: Follansbee, West Virginia Truck Dealers: Grand Rapids Truck Center Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 03 2017
Envisage CareskinClassic Beauty Essentials make up scam using Joanna Gaines good reputation St Petersburg FL. Florida Internet
Author: Westford, Massachusetts Skin Care: Envisage Internet

Aug 02 2017
Fry's Kroger Company Food Stores Cynical Abuse of Severely Mentally Disabled Customers Gilbert Arizona
Wait a Minute ROBERT USA Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Fry's Gilbert, Arizona

Aug 01 2017
Avenue Plus Size Clothing Avenue Yourself repeated billings for account paid in full 101 VERDAE BLVD., SUITE 600-610, Greenville SC Nationwide Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Avenue Plus Size Clothing Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Home Shopping Network Selling refurbished computers as new Internet Author: Danville, Illinois Computer Fraud: Home Shopping Network Internet

Aug 01 2017
Addict Gear, Addict Gadget, Shopify took an order, charged money from credit card and have not delivered the order, stopped responding, cancelled webpage Internet
I was scammed by spotfy - Addict Gear Author: Bratislava, Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

40, Report #1202315

Jul 31 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Alumni are part of Windsor University School of Medicine’s present and future. It is important to maintain that connection, no matter where life takes us. By maintaining connections, taking advantage of opportunities to learn, and by keeping our memories close to our hearts, alumni are the most important asset of the university. Many graduates of Windsor University are either successful practicing physicians or are currently in residency in various specialties and at various reputable teaching hospitals across the United States and Canada.*UPDATE: Windsor University School of Medicine pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Windsor University School of Medicine recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Why didn't I listen to the bad reviews? Author: Frigate Bay, New York Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support.

Jul 31 2017
RedBox Rental Red box rental 1 Tower lane st Austin tx rented 3 tapes at .89 cents plus tax. was charged $19,49. $6.50 ea Austin Texas Author: Bandera, Texas Video Stores: RedBox Rental Austin , Texas

Jul 31 2017
Home Shopping Network getting run around Internet Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Home Shopping Network Internet

Jul 31 2017
HSN Home Shopping Network I've been a customer for years and have spent alot of money with them. I recently tried to buy a laptop on Flexpay they debited my bank account for the first payment and cancelled the order. Their customer service was nit helpful they just gave me another number to call which of course they are closed Friday t hrough Sunday. I called today they inform me that they run a credit check every order and it m7st havr been denied. I had purchased 2 other items o n flexpsy the night before with no issues. This company has bragged for years that everyone qualifies for Flexpay and there is no credit check for this service, now tgey are secretly conducting checks without consent. They claim the money will be credited to my bank account tonight. Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: HSN Internet

Jul 30 2017
usgovtauctions.org88 husband saw this on a site and at the time was looking for a vehicle and ask me to sign up it was only1.00 and could be canceled anytime with in a month.I tried to cancel and their was no where to do it so I watched my bank statement and they charge me 39.80 without my ok and this has been going on for 2-3 years because of no where to cancel. called my bank and they couldn't do anything for me as far as canceling and I did put a stop payment on it once thinking they would take the hint but to no avail. I check my statement every month thinking it will stop but it doesn't . So I'm out 1500.00 dollars and still counting if these people could be tracked down and procecuted that would be great and to get MY MONEY BACK PLUS WHOEVER ELSE THEY RIPPED OFF. i DON'T KNOW Internet Author: Mill Hall, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: usgovtauctions.org88 Internet

Jul 30 2017
Laidbackloot.com I payed for a pair of steeler tennis shoes for 24.99 plus .50 foreign fees. I never recieved the product. Internet Author: Parhump, Nevada Sporting Goods: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 29 2017
DERMA GENETIX AKA UPLIFTLOOK DERMA GENETIX UPLIFT LOOK this company offers a free trial then they say in their small print I agreed that I would contact them within 14 days to cancel the free trial. I did not see or read this information on the facebook free trial offer. This company billed me $94.77 for the skin cream plus $ 93.80 for the eye serum. Also, This product does not work as they advertised! St Petersburg Florida, Bartlett, Illinois and or Woodstock Illinois Internet Author: Rocky River, Ohio Skin Care: DERMA GENETIX AKA UPLIFTLOOK Internet

Jul 29 2017
Hair Sisters Clair Hair Hair Sisters hair This company is a fraud do your research. They take your money first then email you saying item out of stock. I was unable to get my funds from this company they put in hold status so calling your bank is not going to help because if hold . they hope you give up so they can keep your money. Bad business and Clair hair is the same ppl so don't be fooled by the different names....report them info below // How to Report Online Shopping Fraud If you have problems during a transaction, try to work them out directly with the seller, buyer, or site operator. If that doesn't work, file a complaint with: 1the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov/complaint 2your state Attorney General, using contact information at naag.org your county or state consumer protection agency. Check the blue pages of the phone book under county and state government, or visit consumeraction.gov and look under Where to File a Complaint. 3 The Better Business Bureau Niles Illinois Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Sales People: Hair Sisters Nikes , Illinois

Jul 28 2017
Prestige Platinum Realty Tacom InvestmentsStevens Group Not responding to Emergency San Tan Valley Arizona Threatens evictions when rent is paid in full Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Prestige Platinum Realty San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida