Your Search | shopping essentials plus

Jul 16 2016
Jang health group Ordered the weight loss product advertised for 39.99 and 148.00 was taken from my account then an additional 92.98 was taken out of my account,I had to get a new bank card plus the product does not work I have tried to contact this company to no avail 480 6th avenue #356 New York New York 10011 Nationwide Author: Eddystone, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Jang health group Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Unified Plus NCE Aetna Beware Health Insurance Slippery Sales Masks the Truth Internet Author: San Pedro, California Health Insurance: Unified Plus Internet

Jul 16 2016
carhistory.us.org advertised $1.00, charged $1.00 plus $18.95/monthly United States Internet Author: Grandview, Missouri Motor Vehicle: car history Internet

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 15 2016
Eye Essentials Skin Formula DONOT PURCHASE THE SAMPLE!!! NEVADA Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Eye Essentials Internet

Jul 15 2016
mercari Mercai shopping app I currently purchased an item they took my money promising it be held until I received my item which I never did and they still took my money anyway without my say of receiving product I filled the problem on their pg and still I have received nothing in return I really want justice for this I'm sure in not the only one it's happen to San Francisco Internet Author: west covina, California Sales People: mercari Internet

Jul 12 2016
NCE Premier Plus Bait and switch. Presented as insurance actually a discount program. $ taken from account when confronted they offer a higher priced coverage. Refund does not include $90 enrollment fee Florham park NJ? Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: NCE Premier Plus Internet

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2016
Tires Plus Made a leak to see if I have a leak!! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Lilburn, Georgia

Jul 10 2016
Ron Legrand / Global Publishing advertised pay $500 plus $59 per month for gold club membership and $200 for 10 hours of VA service. would get lots of leads jacksonville, florida Nationwide Ron Legrand Global Publishing solved the poroble Author: joliet, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Ron Legrand / Global Publishing Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Jul 08 2016
Skin Optics/Eye Essentials Sample Offer a Scam Internet Author: St. Peters, Missouri Eye Care: Skin Optics/Eye Essentials Internet

Jul 08 2016
Paychek plus! Elite visa Cardholder services Worst payroll card available!!! India or somewhere foreign to the us of a Nationwide
Author: Dunedin, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Paychek plus! Elite visa Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Pearl-E Whites trial pen They claimed free trial teeth whitening pen just pay shipping. Tried to cancel many times and they told me i couldn't. Plus had to pay $59.00 for the free trial pen! WHAT??? I dont know what to do. I really need some help here! Anyone reading this...plz do not get scamed by these people!! Internet Author: Wintersville, Ohio Beauty Products: Pearl-E Whites trial pen Internet

Jul 08 2016
Mr. Windows Plus Peter Vitale Peter came to my home for a window repair. He informed me that the window was too old and parts were not available to fix the crank.  Lakewood New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Window Manufacturers: Mr. Windows Plus Lakewood, New Jersey

Jul 06 2016
Joseph Radcliff Paramount Disaster Recovery This man lies to get a contract signed, then fails to deliver as promised. PLUS, doesn't pay his commissions. Kissimmee Florida Author: Texas Roofing Companies: Joseph Radcliff Kissimmee, Florida

Jul 06 2016
M T Wireless Plus Inc. False Product Advertisement; Theft; Unethical Behavior Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Audio & Electronics Shops: M T Wireless Plus Inc. Bronx, New York

Jul 05 2016
Dermallure and Skin Essentials RipOff!! Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Beauty Products: Dermallure and Skin Essentials Internet

Jul 05 2016
Lash Serum Plus Buyer Beware! Free Trial Period Cost $149 - Won't accept cancellations as offered. No full refunds! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Winter Springs, Florida Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 05 2016
Mystery Shopping Online Job This job is a SCAM because they never paid me for the work i completed jennifer johnson Internet/ work from home company Unprofessional response Author: chesilhurst, New Jersey Employers: Mystery Shopping Online Job Internet

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
MSPA ,imposter, Impostor of MSPA Johnston, Rhode Island Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Shopping Centers & Malls: MSPA (imposter) Internet