Your Search | shopping essentials plus

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 15 2016
Legal Zoom I had made an LLc with them with a one time payment and boy have they been charging my account for more than a year with monthly 29.99 charges plus random charges of 320.00, 224.00, 159.00 multiple times. California Author: Spring Valley, New York Credit Card Fraud: Legal Zoom Internet

Nov 15 2016
Affinity Plus federal credit union Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Banks: Affinity Plus federal credit union Minneapolis , Minnesota

Nov 14 2016
conseco life ins.co. conseco wants a large sum of money plus increasing my monthly premiums by 80.00 which is more than 2x what i have paid for the last 33 yrs. nashville ,tn. TENN. Author: centre hall, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: conseco life ins.co. Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
HSN Home Shopping Network Unauthorized illegal credit check. Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: HSN Home Shopping Network Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Tires Plus Douglasville Georgia Author: Whitesburg, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Tired Plus Douglasville, Georgia

Nov 12 2016
Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Eye Enhance Plus, Skin Beauty Brand,Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Pop-up ad leads to ordering the trial sample with fine prints on Terms and Conditions that is not reasonable Santa Ana California Author: Daly City, California Eye Care: Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Internet

Nov 10 2016
footstepsdrawingnear Jordanay.com scam web site Internet Author: 11487 Exeter rd, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: footstepsdrawingnear Internet

Nov 10 2016
A plus fulfillment Cost me 129.95 called them told to return sent back by fed x cost 20.00 can't deliver to PO called them they told me only can be delivered by mail. Money to be returned in 2 woks will let you know. Chatsworth California Author: Canton, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: A plus fulfillment Chatsworth, California

Nov 10 2016
vintagebooties.co.uk Vintage Booties crap leathers to make shoes london Utah Author: London, Alabama On-Line Stores: Shopping Centers & Malls: vintagebooties.co.uk london, Utah

Nov 09 2016
Lash Serum Plus BUYER BEWARE: TOTAL RIP-OFF, NO REFUND AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE Scottsdale, Arizona Author: St Clair Shores, Michigan Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 09 2016
lash serum plus / Lash renew Scottsdale Arizona Author: providence, Rhode Island Eye Care: lash serum plus Scottsdale , Arizona

Nov 08 2016
Goodzynet.net. Took $39.99 plus $1.20 international fee from my checking account and never sent my purple hair straightening brush, Kenitra,14000,MA Internet Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Goodzynet.com Internet

Nov 08 2016
Dan Robert This man sent me a check for $2900 to be a secret shopping but the check was counterfeit McDonough Georgia
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dan Robert McDonough, Georgia

Nov 06 2016
Senior soulmates.com Seniorsoulmates.com I signed UP for a a three month membership for $39.99 Shortly after I payed that amount the site is unavailable and it's not online an error report comes up for weeks now. I don't want them to keep charging me Plus I want s refund of my $39.99 due to not being able to use this site. Internet. Author: South Park , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Senior soulmates.com Internet

Nov 03 2016
Aviqua Skin Care, Lucana Skin Care, Young Skin, PIEROEYECR,, COLCOMPLX, ELOQUENCEY Internet pop-up video that shows wrinkles and puffy eyes instantly reduced. FREE TRIAL plus shipping & handling Los Angeles California Author: Grovetown, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Aviqua Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Nov 02 2016
Packaging Plus LLC info@packagingplus.us Drop Shipping SCAMS, BE AWARE, Company will pay you to forward packages Washington DC Nationwide Author: san pedro, California Work at Home: Packaging Plus LLC Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Loanmax in Victoria texas They have harasssed me at work and thier own private sell phone plus they have a high interest of 336.00 which that would be my payment please stop these harassing phone calls and texts and the high interest Victoria  - Texas Sorry Author: Victoria, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Loanmax in Victoria tx Victoria,

Oct 29 2016
RIMEDIO, Advanced Stem Cell Rx and Deepure Plus RIMEDIO.com, AdvancedStemCellRx.com and DeepurePlus.com Companies the Cheat Medical Sales Professionals Sunrise, FL and Rockville, MD Nationwide Author: Alabama tempdir: RIMEDIO, Advanced Stem Cell Rx and Deepure Plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
http://ieltsoffice.com/ Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: www.ieltsoffice.com They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: http://ieltsoffice.com/ Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Dermallure & Skin Essentials $4.95 trial turns UGLY Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Dermallure & Skin Essentials Internet

Oct 20 2016
Packaging Plus LLC Scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Springfield, Illinois Work at Home Business: Packaging Plus LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas