Your Search | shopping essentials plus

Dec 27 2016
Russ Karling Russel Karling Vancouver Detailing Plus COMPLETE THIEF AND A SCAM ARTIST OUT OF VANCOUVER, Washington
Author: Portland, Oregon Car Washes: Russ Karling Vancouver, Washington

Dec 26 2016
Auctionmaxx, Auction Liquidators, Online Shopping, Consignment, Surplus, Misguided Freight, Lost in Transit Auctions Banned from the site as I requested consideration, sent a complaint letter using guidelines from Consumer Protection which included the issues, desire for Company to contact me to resolve issues, deadline and action willing to take if no response. Toronto, ON
Author: Toronto , Canada On-Line Stores: Auctionmaxx Canada

Dec 24 2016
Apex vitality Apex Vitality Forskolin Garcina Camborgia Plus This is a scam like Enzite was. I am willing to file a class action lawsuit. Provo Utah Utah Nationwide Author: Garden Grove, California Weightloss Programs: Apex vitality Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Tone skin Beauty Skin Plus Glow Skin JKG Company does not allow you 14 days to review product/no paperwork recieved with product Internet Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Tone skin Beauty Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Prize Candle Sold candles as Christmas special charged $44.99 plus shipping sent email with confirmation and and stated would send email when shipping was to take place. I have heard nothing account was debited website and phone numbers all taken down or doesnt work there are other complaints filed on the company as well. please help get my money back scammed....... california Internet Author: Grayling, Michigan Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 21 2016
msvarietystore.net. Love owls is where I ordered from Ordered an owl lunch tote oder#6391 paid $19.95 out of my account. No response after sending 30 plus messages. Ordered 11/08/16. Money came out of my account 11/10/16 $19.95 Internet Author: ocklawaha, Florida Attorneys General: Ms variety store Florida

Dec 20 2016
Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Royal Seas Cruises dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with their vacation experience. Royal Seas Cruises receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Royal Seas Cruises made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Royal Seas Cruises.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Royal Seas Cruises here to make all your vacation dreams come true. Royal Sea Cruises one stop shopping makes your South Florida/Bahamas vacation all you want it to be. Royal Sea Cruises will have you a rental car, even meals. Royal Sea Cruises will help you make this vacation one you will remember for a lifetime! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Dec 20 2016
Lash Serum Plus Eye Lash Serum Internet Author: Monsey, New York Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Dec 19 2016
The Dump Furniture Store Rude Customer Service along with Bait and Switch Tactics by Management Irving Texas Customer thought required, when shopping here. Author: Dallas, Texas Home & Garden Stores: The Dump Furniture Store Irving, Texas

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 17 2016
Open Sky or Capital Bank Capital is using unfair practices they cancel my payment on 27th of june and did not tell me so I received a late charge of $27 plus $25.00 als they lied said it would take 4 auto payments to be put on auto pay ,I recived word it takes 1 cycle for r un fair practice and breaking company rules to new customers columbus ohio Internet Author: Crete, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Open Sky or Capital Bank Internet

Dec 15 2016
Nu- Covenant Plus, Brother Polight, 2012stores.com Purchased Books That I Did Not Receive, Company Will Not Respond To Calls, Email or Social Media Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Book Stores: Nu- Covenant Plus Internet

Dec 14 2016
A1osis Security Cameras I spent $2000 plus the cost of a designated laptop about 18 months ago. The installation did not go smoothly. System worked well for about 8 months and then a camera went bad. It was replaced for no charge but I had to remove the defective camera and install the new one. Now, a 2nd camera has stopped working and it is out of warranty. A very expensive lesson learned. Would NOT recommend. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Cameras & Video: A1osis Security Cameras Tampa, Florida

Dec 14 2016
Rosegal found off of facebook I ordered over 100.00 and they sent clothes to fit their women in china and none will fit me Internet Tips for Online Shopping at Rosegal Author: Port Richey, Florida Clothing Stores: Rosegal found off of facebook Internet

Dec 13 2016
Singles Plus Savannah Did not fulfill the terms that they agreed to Savannah Georgia Author: Tennessee Dating Services: Singles Plus Savannah Savannah, Georgia

Dec 11 2016
Marsai Belton The Bells Plus One, Uriah Bell Scams hundreds of thousands of Youtube subscribes out of money via GoFundMe Cincinnati Internet
Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Internet Fraud: Marsai Belton Internet

Dec 11 2016
High Class shopping Placed an order early November , can't get an order status or reply as to where my shipment is ! I believe I was scammed and these were gifts for my Grandchildren Internet Author: Leitchfield, Kentucky Attorney Generals: High Class shopping Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
REPAIR SKIN PLUS Coffee slim ProRenewAllure Dr Oz Not clear on calling within a certain time to cancel, charging your card with no notice. Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Eye Care: REPAIR SKIN PLUS Internet

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 08 2016
National Shopping Servicve NSS sent fictitious cashier's check to perform shoppings with Rocklin California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Shopping Service Nationwide

48, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York