Your Search | shopping essentials

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Jun 08 2015
04:00 PM, Dolly Hair, Kristina Amantula, Tina Amantula, Took my money, sent no items, poor & insulting service. Avoid shopping with Sherman Oaks California
White Power?? Author: Kalamazoo, Mississippi On-Line Stores:, Dolly Hair, Kristina Amantula, Tina Amantula Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 02 2015
Island recreational massapequa MUST READ THIS REVIEW BEFORE SHOPPING HERE... I went to Island Recreational to purchase a pool.  New york Author: Lindenhurst, New York Pools & Saunas: Island recreational massapequa

May 19 2015
Comcast Internet Essentials First they got my name wrong, then tell me I have informed me that I have to do a id verifercation, then they don't have an address but a physically address but a post office box. Parsippany New Jersey Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Training & Education: Comcast Parsippany, New Jersey

May 11 2015
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Seeking the Authors/IP addresses of these reports Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

May 08 2015
AZ Discount Movers Arizona Discount Movers L.L.C Amy Hannah, husband Larry Pattenaude The employees call it, going shopping!!!! Phoenix Arizona you cannot manipulate my rights.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: AZ Discount Movers Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 30 2015

Apr 28 2015
website name: lebron 11 Christmas shoes. person's name : shanghai rong han jin fraud online shopping website china Internet
Author: jabriya, Other On-Line Stores: lebron 11 Christmas shoes Internet

Apr 24 2015
shopclues Online Shopping Store Jaipur Internet Author: Jaipur, On-Line Stores: shopclues Internet

Apr 21 2015
why not lease it they rip me off manchester New Hampshire What???? Author: tampa, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: why not lease it Internet

Apr 09 2015
Market Street- Plano Texas Bullied, verbal abuse, chased me down while i was shopping, and aggressive Plano TX too odd... Author: dallas, Texas Food Stores: Market Street- Plano Texas Plano , Texas

Mar 28 2015
rediff shipping Rediff shopping is a Con Delhi Nationwide
Author: Kolkata, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: rediff shipping Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Zales Diamond Store Zales Switched my brilliant Diamond for a diamond of a lesser value East Tennessee Area Tennessee Dreyfus Author: Tennessee Jewelry Stores: Zales Diamond Store Tennessee

Mar 22 2015
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Mar 17 2015
Mystery Shopping Online Job . Com mystery shopper Internet My experince with Mystery Shopping Online Job Author: holley, New York Work at Home Business: Mystery Shopping Online Job . Com Internet

Mar 15 2015
Orange Police Department Police Dispatcher I noticed a chihuahua loced in a hot car on 3/13/2015 at 5:45 PM behind the Walmart, I took a picture of the dog, and proceeded with my shopping. After I was done, and loaded my groceries I noticed the car was still parked there. I decided to call the police since the dog was showing signs of distress earlier. The dispatcher I spoke to was rude and stated that all available police units were busy with a traffic collision. She stated that the owner coukd have taken the dog for a walk, and since I could no longer visually see the dog, I had no proof the dog was still located in the car. The windows were still cracked opened, and it was obvious nobody had been back to the car. I was more angry because there were to cop cruisers that were illegally parked in front of the gym I had worked out at a hour previously. Orange California took a picture Author: Orange, California Police: Orange Police Department Orange, California

Mar 12 2015
05:37 PM sheinside .com horrible shopping exprerience wrong orderslost orders asian sizing terrible customer service city of industry Internet cal Author: Clermont, Florida Sales People: Internet

Mar 12 2015
Nutralife Brands false advertising, junk products, trial for shopping costs only, then charge your credit card a month later Lutz Florida Author: Mountain View, Hawaii Weightloss Programs: Nutralife Brands Lutz, Florida

Mar 11 2015
shopping card store I went to redeem a prize from Ford Motor Co. and was told I won a shopping card from and was hesitant to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I started to research this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. The did say their was a shipping fee of 5.00 but I didn't trust the whole thing. The stuff they had to shop for was junk and not worth the hassle. Internet Author: Leander, Texas Auto Dealers: shopping card store Internet
45, Report #1209710

Feb 17 2015
Adventures in Dog Walking aka Tired is Good Did NOT walk my dog - went shopping while my dog locked in car!!! Spring Lake Internet Author: Spring Lake, New Jersey Animal Services: Adventures in Dog Walking aka Tired is Good Internet
46, Report #1207517

Feb 07 2015
Apple Apple Store Chadstone Shopping Center Melbourne Victoria Author: Melbourne , Alabama Computer Manufaturers: Apple chadstone,
47, Report #1206968

Feb 05 2015
Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Mystery Researchers Beyond Hello lies & removes jobs from shoppers & threatens actions Madison Wisconsin Author: Idaho Work Place Bullies: Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Madison, Wisconsin
48, Report #1206647

Feb 04 2015
10:13 AM Stole my money and has refused to refund me. Indianapolis Internet
Author: paterson, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: Internet
49, Report #1206282

Feb 02 2015
10:07 PM Worst online shopping experience ever! Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York On-Line Business: Internet
50, Report #1203537

Jan 22 2015
Why Not Lease It KMART Avoid at All Cost !!! Manchester New Hampshire Author: Severn, Maryland Shopping Centers & Malls: Why Not Lease It KMART Manchester , New Hampshire