Your Search | shopping essentials

Nov 10 2016
vintagebooties.co.uk Vintage Booties crap leathers to make shoes london Utah Author: London, Alabama On-Line Stores: Shopping Centers & Malls: vintagebooties.co.uk london, Utah

Nov 08 2016
Dan Robert This man sent me a check for $2900 to be a secret shopping but the check was counterfeit McDonough Georgia
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dan Robert McDonough, Georgia

Oct 22 2016
Dermallure & Skin Essentials $4.95 trial turns UGLY Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Dermallure & Skin Essentials Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Evine TV shopping network This program endorses a product that potentially causes cancer! The name of it is BECKMAN 1802 which sells a line of skin care ! When you receive this product in the mail it comes with a WARNING that if you use it you can get skin CANCER! Why are they a Sold a CANCER CAUSING product to me! EVINE.COM Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Environmental Violators: Evine TV shopping network Internet

Oct 05 2016
mysteryshoppingonlinejob Not really mystery shopping but giving your contact information to solicitors NYC Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

Oct 04 2016
Marketforce Information Inc ASSIGNMENT? Target You! Louisville Colorado Author: Hannibal, Missouri Shopping Centers & Malls: Marketforce Information Inc Louisville, Colorado

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Oct 02 2016
Essentials 1452 Eye and Face Cre Advertised on website page as endorsed by Joy Behar (currently on the ABC show The View) I applied for two samples for $9.00. I recieved a notice that $587.00 taken from my checking Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Eye Care: Essentials 1452 Eye and Face Cre Internet

Sep 29 2016
entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Fraud online shopping site Probably in the Netherlands or China Nationwide
Author: Amstelveen, Alabama Clothing Stores: entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Shoppers Advantage and Great Fun Tacked on to Allegiant Airline Ticket Connecticut
Author: Bradenton, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Advantage Connecticut

Sep 10 2016
Luxury Liquidatoors TV Luxury Liquidators.comLuxuryLiquidatorstv.comRI Verizon Cable Channel 158 wow TV, or TVON shopping, Gem hunter They took thousands for my Rolex, Took the Rolex back, and disappeared with both. 1170 Tree Swallow dr, Suite 201, Winter Springs FL Author: Providence, Rhode Island Gold & Silver Investments: Luxury Liquidatoors TV

Sep 08 2016
Fuccillo Kia of Wesley Chapel they mislead me along with lieing to me Wesley Chapel Nationwide whatever Author: Leesburg , Florida Auto Dealers: Fuccillo Kia of Wesley Chapel Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Dermallure Skin essentials False Advertisement, a scam, they sent me a whole new order after a month and I didn't ask for it or give my approval. I went on their web site and couldn't delete my membership, which I didn't join.I looked for website again after one day and it was gone. dallas Texas Author: Hubbard, Oregon Eye Care: Dermallure Skin essentials dallas, Texas

Sep 03 2016
Shopsreporter.com They said they needed 4 new shoppers and asked me to sign up and they were going to send me a $300 in advance so I go about doing shopping Shopsreporter.com they came through text messages and offered me this job, they wanted to pay a $300 up front fee for me to do there services Internet Author: Lamesa, Texas Work at Home: Shopsreporter.com Internet

Sep 02 2016
EMP Shopping Sophia Porter Credit Card Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Sun City, California Work at Home Business: EMP Shopping Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Company refusing to give back my $5500.00 100% refundable deposit Las Vegas Nevada Refund Paid Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Shopping Centers & Malls: Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW Sensational Eyes Beautiful, Complete Skin Essentials Complete online scam of herbal supplements!! San Diego California Author: Cedar City, Utah Alternative Health: Essential Beauty & Health NOW California

Aug 31 2016
Staples No one can help me redeem points that I have earned by shopping there. Timonium Maryland Author: Timonium, Maryland Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Timonium, Maryland

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina

Aug 24 2016
gem shopping network sold me white diamonds but were sold incorrectably as pink diamonds duluth Georgia Author: pompano beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: gem shopping network duluth, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC*freeshipping.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

49, Report #1320253

Aug 02 2016
ez Dealio Shopping Group Advertising & Merchandise Sales Agreement Internet Remedy the situation Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: ez Dealio Internet

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York