Your Search | shopping essentials

Feb 25 2016
Beauty Essentials beauty care, skin skin products, creams La Jolla California Author: upper lake , California Beauty Salons: Beauty Essentials La Jolla , California

Feb 22 2016
Skin Logic ,eye essentials, Skin Logic is a scam and stay away! You will receive product you didn't order and they increase the price without notice! Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Logic Internet

Feb 22 2016
Tresor Rare ,At the Venetian Las Vegas,  I'm so so frustrated that we spent so much money but CAN NOT return and NO REFUND. WORST shopping experience I've ever had in 8 years in US!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Products: Tresor Rare (At the Venetian Las Vegas)

Feb 19 2016
Luminate Skin Skin Essentials, Fitness99Now.com Supposed free sample turns into hundreds of dollars in charges Nationwide Author: Edson, Alberta Beauty Salons: Luminate Skin Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Tebogo ImServices is a division lifestyle home shopping Nationwide Author: Sun city, Alabama Consumer Services: Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 30 2016
AP Facilities Service, Inc. AP-Facilities.comAP-Facilities Service, Inc.AP Consulting Services Scamming licensed contractors, Bogus retail store service orders Holbrook New York Author: Hickory, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: AP Facilities Service, Inc. Holbrook, New York

Jan 27 2016
Skin optics Essentials Misleading sale! Internet Author: Challis, Idaho Liars: Skin optics Internet

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising Shopping cart ads Cartvertising Cartvertis Shopping cart advertising Houston Texas Houston, Texas We deal with 1000's of businesses each day! Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics Essentials Eye Rejuvenating Serum fraudulently took $90 Dollars out of my bank account California Internet Author: Swan Point, Maryland Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 22 2016
Beauty Essentials Age Rewind Offered trial on skin cream. Then charged me $ 89.95 and $ 89.97 I called and tried to cancel. La Jolia Blvd Ste 280 California Author: Kissimmee, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Essentials La Jolia Blvd Ste 280 , California

Jan 19 2016
Kevin's Jewelers Kevin’s Jewelers – biggest disappointment in my life with online shopping! Internet California Only a RipOff if it happens to you? Author: Fremont, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Kevin's Jewelers Internet

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 15 2016
Gem Shopping Network Patrick ,Pat, Kelly Zero Customer Service - LIES - Denegrating Hosts Duluth, Georgia Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Jewelers: Gem Shopping Network Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: 24 hour wristbands Richmond, Texas

Dec 31 2015
Smokers-Mall.com Chinese Internet Fraud +13105478498 DEKSI.NET Internet Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Shopping Centers & Malls: Smokers-Mall.com Internet

Dec 30 2015
Beauty Essentials LUXE SKIN CAREAGE REWIND Fake Free Trial La Jolla California Author: Croswell, Michigan Beauty Products: Beauty Essentials La Jolla, California

Dec 28 2015
New World Accents Elegant Urns while everyone was shopping for xmas gifts, we were shopping for an Urn for our beloved Mother Moorpark California Author: Little Elm, Texas Specialty Stores: New World Accents Elegant Urns Moorpark, California

Dec 26 2015
FCS Fashion Concierges Service PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE AKA PSG Styling and Shopping Service aka Push pop shop aka psg style group aka FCS Fashion Concierges Service Fraud, dishonest, heartless and ruthless Atlanta Internet Author: Ohio Personal Services: FCS Fashion Concierges Service Internet

Dec 25 2015
PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE AKA PSG Styling and Shopping Service aka Push pop shop aka psg style group fraud, ripoff, thievery, deception Atlanta Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Clothing Stores: PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE Internet

Dec 19 2015
HSN Home Shopping Network Paid in full and still being harassed Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Beauty Products: HSN Internet

Dec 11 2015
Rose gal I did some Christmas shopping on Rose gals website. I was so excited to get the gifts, I waited and waited and waited some more. Finally I tried tracking the packages but every avenue was blocked. Phone numbers that don't take your calls chat rooms that aren't up and customer service that send useless emails!! Internet Author: Fairfield, Idaho Clothing Stores: Rose gal Internet

Dec 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC. Makala, Kib, Kayla I pay every month it started on the 10th of every month since july 29, 2014, I guess it was suppose to be payments of 237.60 , but they said I could make payment of $224.00 a month so i said ok that sounds good to me now in august 2015 i needed to make my balloon payment couldnt do it so they gave me a modified wat ever that means well i asked if i could make payment on the 3rd of every month starting this month. They say I didnt pay my bank is declining the payment I went to bank they showed me the payment went thru it was on autoloans.llc. problem now I dont know if they lost all my information or what but they dont even have my address strange. all the ppl. I use to know there are no longer there like Dustin or John. Please help me I'm disabled and live on a fixed income monthly and depend on my car to get I and my 5 grandchildren to dr. appts. and shopping for food. Rarotonga Cook Islands
Relief from WA department of financial institute Author: burien, Washington Auto Advertising Services: Auto Loans LLC. Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
CenturyLink Direct TV AffiliatePrism TV ServiceCenturyLink InternetVerizon PartnerHome Essentials Bad service, defective products, tech issues, techs schedule and then don't show up Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Communications & Networking: CenturyLink Internet

Dec 02 2015
Michael More Outlet Holiday shopping nightmare Internet Author: East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Michael More Outlet Internet