SHOPPING ESSENTIALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shopping essentials
There may be more specific results for "shopping essentials"
For more specific results for "shopping essentials"
Showing 51-75 of 8,609 Found Reports For more specific results for "shopping essentials"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Health Net Health Net Ruby 4Medicare Advantage insurance Medical insurance company will rip you off, and they don't care! Nationwide Health Net Ruby 4 Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Health Insurance: Health Net Internet

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California I new something was up with this man. Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jun 29 2017
Walmart Inc. Mall stores department I received a check from this department and I had been doing surveys and all that kinda things and it was my first time doing anything like that so I didn't think anything of it and didn't know​ much on scams and didn't think it would happen to myself.  Internet Author: Milton, Delaware Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc. Mall stores department Internet

Jun 25 2017

Jun 25 2017
Home Shopping Network Refuses to honor Warranty Clearwater Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Home Shopping Network Clearwater , Florida

Jun 20 2017
Hollywood Color Contacts HCC Worst online shopping experience EVER! Henderson Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Hollywood Color Contacts Internet

Jun 20 2017
walmart 440 Atlanta highway NW Winder Georgia i went in the store shopping in February 2015 and my crd was getting money stolen off of it up until augist and december 2016 and i didnt know it until i went to go buy schoolclothes and supplies and christmas shopping and i did a police report Winder Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Cash Services: walmart Winder, Georgia

Jun 14 2017
strutmasters.com STRUTMASTERS - Caveat Emptor - do not expect to get what you purchase Foxboro North Carolina
Strut Masters is the best let me tell you my story Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: strutmasters.com Foxboro, North Carolina

Jun 13 2017
Sam Edelman Sandals Fraud Shopping Site China Internet Author: West Hollywood, California Clothing Stores: Sam Edelman Sandals Internet

Jun 12 2017
Errands From Angels LLC This Errand Company May Steal or Trash You Belonging Or Give Your Computers To The Feds Los Angeles California Are you ok? Author: Springfield, Oregon Maid Services: Errands From Angels LLC Los Angeles, California

Jun 08 2017

Jun 05 2017
Diamond Nexus Capitalistic Thuggery-Absolute Customer Cruelty Hales WI Internet Incorrect information Author: Atlanta, Georgia Customer: Diamond Nexus Internet

May 31 2017
Garcinia cambogia I ordered the platinum garcinia Cambodia on line for the so called free trial only shopping cost. This is a rip off .  Internet Author: Reed City, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia cambogia Internet

May 31 2017
advanced market research mystery shopping boston Nationwide Author: bayville, New Jersey Consumer Services: advanced market research Nationwide

May 30 2017
publishers clearing house deceptive practice of conning shoppers while shopping Internet Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Internet

May 30 2017
Noah Kim - CCB Leasing Company Phony job offers New York, New York Nationwide
A Definite SCAM! Author: Troy, Michigan Financial Services: CCB Leasing Company Nationwide

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 23 2017
Elle Ellis - It Girl Styles Online shopping scam Los Angeles California This is a fake report from an unethical competitor Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: It Girl Styles Los Angeles, California

May 20 2017
Express Shopping Services Employment Scam; Shipping Scam; Did Not Pay what was owed Hamburg Nationwide
Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Employment Services: Express Shopping Services Nationwide

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California You snooze.... Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 16 2017
Shopping done Smart Not free! Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Shopping done Smart Internet

May 15 2017
Coro Realty, Midtown Place Shopping Center, The Home Depot, PetSmart, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Staples, TJ Maxx, GNC, Olive Bistro. SCAM, Ripoff, Deliberately Deceptive Signage Atlanta Georgia
Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Midtown Place Shopping Center Atlanta, Georgia