SHOPPING ESSENTIALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: shopping essentials
There may be more specific results for "shopping essentials"
For more specific results for "shopping essentials"
Showing 51-75 of 3,644 Found Reports For more specific results for "shopping essentials"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 14 2016
Rosegal found off of facebook I ordered over 100.00 and they sent clothes to fit their women in china and none will fit me Internet Tips for Online Shopping at Rosegal Author: Port Richey, Florida Clothing Stores: Rosegal found off of facebook Internet

Dec 11 2016
High Class shopping Placed an order early November , can't get an order status or reply as to where my shipment is ! I believe I was scammed and these were gifts for my Grandchildren Internet Author: Leitchfield, Kentucky Attorney Generals: High Class shopping Internet

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 08 2016
National Shopping Servicve NSS sent fictitious cashier's check to perform shoppings with Rocklin California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Shopping Service Nationwide

55, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 05 2016
Nsite Mystery Shopping Unprofessional, disrespectful, demanding, no reinbursement Minnetonka Minnesota Inaccurate Report 'Nsite Mystery Shopping Unprofessional, disrespectful, demanding, no reinbursement Minnetonka Minnesota' Author: Westchester, Illinois Restaurants: Nsite Mystery Shopping Minnetonka, Minnesota

Dec 02 2016
Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Also Vi @UHI Cosmetics Nicole told me NOT to return the products like it says on the receipt but to wait to hear from her after she has spoken to the manager at the ADORE store in west count shopping mall in St. Louis, MO 63131 Miami Beach Florida Author: Manchester, Missouri Questionable Activities: Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Miami Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
HSN.com Home Shopping Network IDIOT ON PHONE HSN CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEKENDS! Clearwater Florida HSN.com will not cover postage! Author: , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: HSN.com Clearwater, Florida

Nov 24 2016
Skin Essentials This is the biggest scam I have ever seen Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Skin Essentials Internet

Nov 14 2016
HSN Home Shopping Network Unauthorized illegal credit check. Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: HSN Home Shopping Network Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
footstepsdrawingnear Jordanay.com scam web site Internet Author: 11487 Exeter rd, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: footstepsdrawingnear Internet

Nov 10 2016
vintagebooties.co.uk Vintage Booties crap leathers to make shoes london Utah Author: London, Alabama On-Line Stores: Shopping Centers & Malls: vintagebooties.co.uk london, Utah

Nov 08 2016
Dan Robert This man sent me a check for $2900 to be a secret shopping but the check was counterfeit McDonough Georgia
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dan Robert McDonough, Georgia

Oct 22 2016
Dermallure & Skin Essentials $4.95 trial turns UGLY Internet I,too, was taken by Dermallure Author: Madison, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Dermallure & Skin Essentials Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Evine TV shopping network This program endorses a product that potentially causes cancer! The name of it is BECKMAN 1802 which sells a line of skin care ! When you receive this product in the mail it comes with a WARNING that if you use it you can get skin CANCER! Why are they a Sold a CANCER CAUSING product to me! EVINE.COM Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Environmental Violators: Evine TV shopping network Internet

Oct 05 2016
mysteryshoppingonlinejob Not really mystery shopping but giving your contact information to solicitors NYC Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

Oct 04 2016
Marketforce Information Inc ASSIGNMENT? Target You! Louisville Colorado Author: Hannibal, Missouri Shopping Centers & Malls: Marketforce Information Inc Louisville, Colorado

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Oct 02 2016
Essentials 1452 Eye and Face Cre Advertised on website page as endorsed by Joy Behar (currently on the ABC show The View) I applied for two samples for $9.00. I recieved a notice that $587.00 taken from my checking Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Eye Care: Essentials 1452 Eye and Face Cre Internet

Sep 29 2016
entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Fraud online shopping site Probably in the Netherlands or China Nationwide
Author: Amstelveen, Alabama Clothing Stores: entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Shoppers Advantage and Great Fun Tacked on to Allegiant Airline Ticket Connecticut
Author: Bradenton, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Advantage Connecticut

Sep 10 2016
Luxury Liquidatoors TV Luxury Liquidators.comLuxuryLiquidatorstv.comRI Verizon Cable Channel 158 wow TV, or TVON shopping, Gem hunter They took thousands for my Rolex, Took the Rolex back, and disappeared with both. 1170 Tree Swallow dr, Suite 201, Winter Springs FL Author: Providence, Rhode Island Gold & Silver Investments: Luxury Liquidatoors TV