SILVER GOLD APARTMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: silver gold apartment
There may be more specific results for "silver gold apartment"
For more specific results for "silver gold apartment"
Showing 1-25 of 13,156 Found Reports For more specific results for "silver gold apartment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Laura Samuel They suckered me into thinking there was a chance for romance. She gave me a sad story of her dad being killed in pie line explosion and her Mom in u.k. dying. Internet Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Laura Samuel Internet

Aug 22 2017
Queenfy I order a frill cold shoulder button Denim dress, the order was paid in full and I never received the dress. They sent me a fake tracking number saying my dress was nit deliverable and to contact the post office for redelivery. Well the post office has no such package, nor is that a proper tracking number. I've tried for 5 days to reach them with no response. New York, but the number is from Colorado Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Clothing Stores: Queenfy Internet

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Ready Debit Gold They lied about my money being transferred from one account to the other account Sioux Falls North Dakota Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ready Debit Gold Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
GFW*GLDSCR Gold Score? They Ripped Me Off! unknown Delaware and/or Nationwide Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: GFW*GLDSCR Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Steven Derik Melissa NewtonMichael Chijioke Ogujiofor Lost $1000 to an apartment rental scammer Williamstown, NJ Internet
Author: Vienna, Virginia Landlords: Steven Derik Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

12, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 08 2017
HB STORE, Billing ASC, FANTASTIC HEALTH 866-274-5688, CA 913240000 US , GOLD HEALTH,877-395-6026, WYThis transaction posted on Jul 25, 2017 Additional merchant and transaction information 877-358-6884, WY, I saw an advertisement for Victoria Osteen Product 30 days trial free just pay the postage! I fell for it and ordered on July 22, 2017 california
Author: South Holland, Illinois Skin Care: pamela joy harris Internet

Aug 07 2017
Dave and Adams Suspect: removing specialty cards and high value rookie cards Tonawanda New York
I got specialty cards Author: Reno, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Dave and Adams Tonawanda, New York

Aug 07 2017
att.net at&t.com On Tuesday August 1st I came home from work to find my apartment door wide open with no one inside. I had received a letter the day previous that some technicians from att would be installing some fiber optics. I went to use my restroom when I heard a knock on the door. It was one of 6 technicians that would come to my apartment.  Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Cable Companies: att.net Internet

Aug 05 2017
michaelson group Valencian apartments. still haven't received my deposit. when I gave proper notice of moving and cleaned the apartment and left it in better state of cleansiness that of when I rented it. kissimmee Internet Author: kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: michaelson group Internet

Aug 05 2017
Mr. Aaron Korges, President Desert Autoplex sleazy business Mesa Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona RV Dealers: Mr. Aaron Korges, President Mesa, Arizona

Aug 05 2017
Mining Global & Joel Natario fraud, misdirection, gold mining, steal, theif, theft, stolen Wickenburg Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Mining Global Arizona

Aug 05 2017
Lior Gold Works well but not Luxury Internet Author: Grapevine, Texas Eye Care: Lior Gold Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jewel art and silver co ltda Silber -925 - Instagram Company didn't send the products and didn't refund Kwaeng Ladkrabang Khet Ladkrabang Internet
Author: Campinas, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Jewel art and silver co ltda Internet

Aug 04 2017
Ready debit gold, Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit gold

Aug 02 2017
Gold Rush Cash Patrick McCarthy ,Flynn McCarthy, ponzi pyramid scam Miami Florida
Author: Minnesota Telemarketers: Gold Rush Cash Internet

Aug 02 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Bank Was dishonest, deceitful and defraud me out of my home Des Moines IA Ashley hawthorne set her own self up when she continued to falsely accuse us of harassment because we was told to come into a wells fargo to open a new checking account we tried to move on but she Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse ripped off 95.00 for 14 day trial!!! this is a scam! santa ana california? Internet!! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse Internet

Aug 01 2017
Channel BPO Scams Brand owners into thinking they can control 3rd party sellers It is practically impossible to stop 3rd party sellers from selling your products online. In fact, why stop them? Certain customers would only buy at discounts anyway so let them find each other. Regular customers will purchase as they normally would. The whole system Channel BPO has set up is absolutely ridiculous and does not ultimately help anybody in any way. So they kick off a few sellers on Amazon from listing 3 items - we carry hundreds of different items and a couple dozen sales on Amazon does not matter! They truly are a scam job and I highly recommend all brands to fire them immediately. Charlotte Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Business Consulting: Channel BPO Internet