SILVER GOLD APARTMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: silver gold apartment
There may be more specific results for "silver gold apartment"
For more specific results for "silver gold apartment"
Showing 1-25 of 13,151 Found Reports For more specific results for "silver gold apartment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
GFW*GLDSCR Gold Score? They Ripped Me Off! unknown Delaware and/or Nationwide Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: GFW*GLDSCR Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Steven Derik Melissa NewtonMichael Chijioke Ogujiofor Lost $1000 to an apartment rental scammer Williamstown, NJ Internet
Author: Vienna, Virginia Landlords: Steven Derik Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

8, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 08 2017
HB STORE, Billing ASC, FANTASTIC HEALTH 866-274-5688, CA 913240000 US , GOLD HEALTH,877-395-6026, WYThis transaction posted on Jul 25, 2017 Additional merchant and transaction information 877-358-6884, WY, I saw an advertisement for Victoria Osteen Product 30 days trial free just pay the postage! I fell for it and ordered on July 22, 2017 california
Author: South Holland, Illinois Skin Care: pamela joy harris Internet

Aug 07 2017
Dave and Adams Suspect: removing specialty cards and high value rookie cards Tonawanda New York
I got specialty cards Author: Reno, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Dave and Adams Tonawanda, New York

Aug 07 2017
att.net at&t.com On Tuesday August 1st I came home from work to find my apartment door wide open with no one inside. I had received a letter the day previous that some technicians from att would be installing some fiber optics. I went to use my restroom when I heard a knock on the door. It was one of 6 technicians that would come to my apartment.  Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Cable Companies: att.net Internet

Aug 05 2017
michaelson group Valencian apartments. still haven't received my deposit. when I gave proper notice of moving and cleaned the apartment and left it in better state of cleansiness that of when I rented it. kissimmee Internet Author: kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: michaelson group Internet

Aug 05 2017
Mr. Aaron Korges, President Desert Autoplex sleazy business Mesa Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona RV Dealers: Mr. Aaron Korges, President Mesa, Arizona

Aug 05 2017
Mining Global & Joel Natario fraud, misdirection, gold mining, steal, theif, theft, stolen Wickenburg Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Mining Global Arizona

Aug 05 2017
Lior Gold Works well but not Luxury Internet Author: Grapevine, Texas Eye Care: Lior Gold Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jewel art and silver co ltda Silber -925 - Instagram Company didn't send the products and didn't refund Kwaeng Ladkrabang Khet Ladkrabang Internet
Author: Campinas, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Jewel art and silver co ltda Internet

Aug 04 2017
Ready debit gold, Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit gold

Aug 02 2017
Gold Rush Cash Patrick McCarthy ,Flynn McCarthy, ponzi pyramid scam Miami Florida
Author: Minnesota Telemarketers: Gold Rush Cash Internet

Aug 02 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Bank Was dishonest, deceitful and defraud me out of my home Des Moines IA Ashley hawthorne set her own self up when she continued to falsely accuse us of harassment because we was told to come into a wells fargo to open a new checking account we tried to move on but she Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse ripped off 95.00 for 14 day trial!!! this is a scam! santa ana california? Internet!! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse Internet

Aug 01 2017
Channel BPO Scams Brand owners into thinking they can control 3rd party sellers It is practically impossible to stop 3rd party sellers from selling your products online. In fact, why stop them? Certain customers would only buy at discounts anyway so let them find each other. Regular customers will purchase as they normally would. The whole system Channel BPO has set up is absolutely ridiculous and does not ultimately help anybody in any way. So they kick off a few sellers on Amazon from listing 3 items - we carry hundreds of different items and a couple dozen sales on Amazon does not matter! They truly are a scam job and I highly recommend all brands to fire them immediately. Charlotte Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Business Consulting: Channel BPO Internet

Jul 31 2017
Premiere Management Partners, LLC Waterbury Place Condominiums17W300 22nd Street, Suite 250Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181 Ms. Savenok is a pathological liar and a thief. She stole my security deposit from me after driving me out of my apartment, because I forced her to make much needed repairs. OakBrook Terrace Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Premiere Management Partners, LLC OakBrook Terrace, Illinois

Jul 31 2017
Silver pony motors llc winder ga
Author: Pendergrass, Georgia Auto Dealers: Silver pony motors llc winder ga Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
AIMCO Royal Crest Estates, Nashua, NH Filthy, Bed Bug Ridden, Broken down, Over rated, HIGH Fee Charging Apartment Complex nashua New Hampshire Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Attorney Generals: AIMCO nashua, New Hampshire

Jul 29 2017
Compliance Depot No Benefit for Apartment Locators Carrollton Texas Author: Houston, Texas Realtors: Compliance Depot Carrollton, Texas