Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: silver gold apartment
There may be more reports for "silver gold apartment"
For more results perform a general search for "silver gold apartment"
Showing 1-25 of 6,894 Found Reports For more specific results for "silver gold apartment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Blue Water Gold Austin Texas Author: Tempe, Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Blue Water Gold Austin, Texas

Mar 16 2017
Blue Water Gold,LLC Joel Duncan, Keith Byer, John Byer Deceitfull practices , Internet False Information Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: Blue Water Gold Internet

Mar 15 2017
Trademasters Pro (John Gold at Trademasters Pro) Deceptive 'legal'? stock trading New York Internet Author: Farmington, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Trademasters Pro Internet

Mar 14 2017
Vencer Gold TOOK MONEY FOR WEBSITE NEVER COMPLETED!! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA
Author: Chicago, Illinois Websites: Vencer Gold Internet

Mar 14 2017
Gold Key Credit Arrogant, stupid, obnoxious Brooksville Florida If this is you Author: Mount Dora, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Gold Key Credit Brooksville, Florida

Mar 13 2017
My Alarm Center Lying, Deceitful, Theft, Threatening, Argumentative, Bullying, Under Handed, Conartists, Broken Equipment, Poor Customer Service, Inadequate, Poor Customer Service Pennsylvania Nationwide Our Account Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Security Services: My Alarm Center Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
CLF Staffing Lying, silver-tongued snake in the grass owner..Rich Holmes. Talks a good game, sends what appears to be a valud contract guarenteeing lower than standard placement commissions but with the promise of a decent hourly wage after 5 placements , for some it is after 10 placements. Either way, he uses the skills of seasoned recruiters and NEVER PAYS FOR SERVICES RENDERED.   Lanham Maryland
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Employment Services: CLF Staffing Lanham, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
CLIFF BRINSON canoncitygoldnsilver CLIFF BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ GOLD BARS ON EBAY CANON CITY Colorado
Hoax Author: Illinois Online Trading: CLIFF BRINSON CANON CITY, Colorado

Mar 10 2017
Fitzgerald Hyaundai Rockville Fitzgerald Subaru Unneeded and Unrequested Repair Work Rockville Maryland Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Fitzgerald Hyaundai Rockville Rockville, Maryland

Mar 10 2017
Merrick Products Donald Trump Inauguration half dollar coin in felt box, 24k Gold Trump half dollar coin Internet Author: Hastings, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 08 2017
TOPHATTER I bought a ring advertized as a 1/10 ct genuine dimond 14k gold cluster ring. Internet Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: TOPHATTER Internet

Mar 07 2017
Ready debit Ready debit gold card Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Collins, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Ready debit Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Marek Strachura Mark Strachura Marek is rep for WORLD VENTURES. When signing up told me that he would sign 3 people under me and never did it. Keep asking for info on the business that I signed up to and keep avoiding the questions until I found out that he had not signed the people under me. Gold Coast Author: Gold Coast , Travel Services: Marek Strachura Southport, Gold Coast,

Mar 06 2017
Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon, Auqa -Pur Water and Air Auqa - Pur Water and AirFaye Gordon, Mark Solomon BEWARE Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon ordered Cabinets and Quartz for there apartment Chicago IL. Illinois Author: South hollandc, Illinois Customer: Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon, Auqa -Pur Water and Air Chicago IL., Illinois

Mar 05 2017
Netzero I paid Netzero by a debit card once and they stole my information and have taken money illegally out of my bank account. I never agreed to allow them to take any funds from my account.ero NetZero Internet Unfortumately--- Author: Silver Spring , Maryland Internet: NetZero Internet

Mar 05 2017
Ready debit by MetaBank Ready debit, ready debit gold card,affiliated with metabank and bancorp Bank Restricted debit card with tax refund deposited. Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Homestead, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit by MetaBank Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Gold Medal Service. Frank A/C Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: Gold Medal Service Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 03 2017
Lifetime World Adventures (Alicia Morf vp) an affliate of Gold Crown Resorts Palm Springs: Lifetime World AdventuresSan Diego, CA: Lifetime World Adventures 4876 Santa Monica Unit # 266 San Diego, CA 92107 1-203-339-5612 Apparently they bold faced LIED especially after speaking with Gold Crown Resorts they said they LIED SAN DIEGO, California Nationwide Author: Palm Desert, California Travel Agents: Lifetime World Adventures (Alicia Morf vp) an affliate of Gold Crown Resorts Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Swiss America REVIEW: Swiss America's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Swiss America Trading Corporation approach to business focuses on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Phoenix, Arizona *UPDATE: Swiss America pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Swiss America is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Mdw response Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Swiss America Trading Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss America assisting clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold, silver coins. Educating clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership, peace of mind. Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 02 2017
Poshmark I have been selling on Poshmark for over a year now and have sold over 200 items and had a 4.7 out of 5.0 rating. Recently I had a buyer purchase a 14K white gold 3.26CT Diamond Sapphire ring from me for a very very low price $140.00. * They are a bunch of thieves as they have stoked money from me. Internet Base USA Internet
Author: Hockley, Texas Sales People: Poshmark Internet

Mar 02 2017
SCAMMERS Nicky Syo/Miguel Angel Air BnB Apartment Scam Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: La Jolla, California Moving & Storage: Nicky Syo/Miguel Angel Internet

Mar 02 2017
A Aarlinton Wrecker Service I was test driving a car and kept it over night, I got home around 10:30 pm. The office at my apartment was closed at the time so I couldn't get a permit for the car so I put a note stating my name apartment number showing that I lived there. I came out the next morning to realize the note did not matter the towing company AAarlinton still towed my car. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: A Aarlinton Wrecker Service Arlington, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Vision Build Interiors Vision Build GroupVision Build Construction Didn't finish work I paid him for, damaged many things in my apartment during renovation Fresh Meadows New York Author: New York, New York Home Improvements: Vision Build Interiors Fresh Meadows, New York

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet