Your Search | silverleaf vacation store

Oct 09 2015
JR VACATION CONSULTANTS JRVC crooks, do not transfer propertties, stay away ORMOND BEACH Florida Proof that he is bad Author: , Florida Timeshare Rentals: JR VACATION CONSULTANTS ORMOND BEACH , Florida

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

NFL SHOP official online store Internet
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Questionable Activities: NFL SHOP official online store Internet

Oct 08 2015
Melova Store Kept on telling me I have to pay additional charges and don't want to refund me my money Internet
Author: St.Michael, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Melova Store Internet

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Al - Store Manager, stated thats not his real name Did not honor the end of lease option to buy contract. Want to add dealer fees when the contract does not include that. Store manager Al rudest person in Florida award - which takes alot to win in Florida! Forth Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Forth Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 07 2015
ExtensionWorks Unusable Plug In for my Online Store-Will not refund money Point Cook, Victoria Australia Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Software: ExtensionWorks Internet

Oct 06 2015
Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Grand Mayan VacationMayan Group Groupo VidantaCKBE Vida Vacations Promised Gift to listen to 90 minute presentation, stayed seven hours, Gift denied upon redemption in the United States Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Grand Mayan Corporation and Chris at ETTSI Travel Corrected the Problem and they came up with a reasonable solution Author: Los Angeles, California Timeshare Rentals: Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Nuevo Vallarta,,

Oct 05 2015
Vacation Breeze Hoodwinked! Promises of easy access, great value! Honolulu Hawaii Author: Orange NSW , Alabama Hotel: Vacation Breeze Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 05 2015
cookies53 ebay store bullhead city Arizona Author: bullhead city, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: cookies53 bullhead city, Arizona

Oct 05 2015
Holiday Inn Club Holiday Vacation Club Complete telemarketing SCAM by Holiday Inn Club Kissimmee Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Holiday Inn Club Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
debbie / henry entendencia SCAMMED ON A VACATION RENTAL COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Author: MAGNOLIA, Texas Lodging: debbie / henry entendencia Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Best Price Optics Ebay store - Best Price OpticsEbay - Best Price Optics #BestPriceOptics New York New York Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Price Optics New York, New York

Oct 05 2015
Loyal Relief Store They ask the money to be sent to Carla Nelson in Mumbia India They said they overnight the medicine. After sending money western union no order arrived.  Mumbai, India Internet Author: Highlands Ranch , Colorado Drugstores: Loyal Relief Store Internet

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 01 2015
Slim4Life Rip off, false information, false advertisement, Guarantee only with their processed food purchase and not normal grocery store food as advertised. Fort Worth Texas Author: mansfield, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim4Life Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 01 2015
My Turtle Store Myturtle dont stand behind their products New Port Richy Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: My Turtle Store Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
The B12 Store The B12 Store Sucks, gave me the wrong injection. Greendale Wisconsin
Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: The B12 Store Greendale, Wisconsin

Sep 30 2015
VRBO ron@vacationtucsontaos.comProperty # 66904 Stay Clear From This Vacation Property! Tucson Arizona Author: Wildwood, Missouri Lodging: VRBO Tucson, Arizona

Sep 29 2015
Joan H Leonard Sandra Belew, Joan Leonard, Ms. Leonard, Joan L., (((REDACTED))). e-mail and phone number used, Palm Springs Vacation Rental Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California/ Windermere Real Estat. Palm Springs California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Joan H Leonard Palm Springs, California

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 28 2015
Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store Price Gouger on gas and food. 20 miles to cheaper gas stations. 2.33 at present. Salt Springs Florida West Coast Robert Author: Salt Springs, Florida Franchises: Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store