SILVERLEAF VACATION STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: silverleaf vacation store
There may be more specific results for "silverleaf vacation store"
For more specific results for "silverleaf vacation store"
Showing 1-25 of 11,853 Found Reports For more specific results for "silverleaf vacation store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 24 2017
Alfrieda Deas-Potts Bounce Back Incorporated Scammer for Vacation Home Renting North Charleston South Carolina Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Alfrieda Deas-Potts North Charleston, South Carolina

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
wentycleaning.com.au. Wang Gang Absolutely Ripped off by online store China but it says Austrailia Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: wentycleaning.com.au. Internet

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Bling Trend Lux R.V Paul Benjamin told me i won 10 million, 75,000 for bills , 2017 lux RV worth up to 50,000, and 10,000 towards a vacation. facebook Internet Author: Rockport, Texas Banks: Bling Trend Lux R.V Internet

Apr 21 2017
Bluegreen Timeshare Resorts Vacation Trust, Inc.Horizons Acquisition Partners Fraudulent & Deceptive Sales Practices to Hard Sell Unknowing People into Buying Boca Raton Florida Author: Duluth, Georgia Resorts: Bluegreen Timeshare Resorts Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting - Helena Gibson, City Wigs Wig Store Rip Off - Bad Quality - Bad Service Solana Beach California
Author: Corona del Mar, California Hair Salons: Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting Solana Beach, California

Apr 20 2017
Taylor beach services Jessica Jayanna Taylor and San dunes beach services This company is a scam they take your credit card and sell the information and never get you the kayak they ruined our vacation Treasure Island Florida Author: Bethesda , Maryland Festivals & Event Services: Taylor beach services Treasure Island, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
America Vacations Yucatán Solsan Sold me a 5days 4night all inclusive vacation that you have eighteen months to use Internet/phone Author: Citrus Heights, California Hotel: America Vacations Yucatán Solsan Internet

Apr 17 2017
TOPSCLASSICALART JESSICA@SHOPFROMSITE ORDERED 2 COACH PURSES FROM THE COACH ONLINE STORE, I THOUGHT. HAVE DONE THIS BEORE. CC SHOWS I BOUGHT ELECTRONICS FROM PFA*DHYSSM CO LTD BEI JING Internet Author: PINELLAS PARK, Alabama Clothing Stores: TOPSCLASSICALART Internet

Apr 16 2017
AutoZone Autozone Store allows scammer to harrass customers in and outside store Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Unusual Rip-Off: AutoZone Oakland, California

Apr 15 2017
mvs my vapor store RIP OFF Internet Author: austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: mvs my vapor store Internet

Apr 15 2017
Kami Shade Online WOmens Clothing boutique Store Los Angeles Internet RIP OFF ONLINE BOUTIQUE Author: Granada Hills, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kami Shade Internet

Apr 15 2017
Imagination/Destination Vacation Laura Schiavo SCAM RIPOFF ARTIST BE AWARE Kissimmee/ Orlando Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Resorts: Imagination/Destination Vacation Kissimmee, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Lianyn*SHOESHOML SHENZHEN CN Shoes store online Estafa de zapatillas Internet Internet Author: Madrid, Other Sporting Goods: Lianyn*SHOESHOML SHENZHEN CN Seleccionar Estado / Provincia

Apr 13 2017
Canadream Rv Lied, Conned, cheated ruined vacation Etobicoke, Ontario, Vancouver, BC, Calgary, Alb Nationwide Author: Corunna , Ontario Travel Services: Canadream Rv Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Roark Vacation Travel Club, Roark, or Roark Travel Club This company conducted a presentation that showed all kinds of vacations and promised a savings of 30-70 percent. They said I would save thousands of dollars. They promised it was so easy to call and plan trips. Branson Missouri Author: Walnut, California Hotel: Roark Vacation Travel Club Branson, Missouri

Apr 12 2017
Your Wish Store Not a legitimate company or website China Internet Author: Westerville, Ohio Specialty Stores: Your Wish Store Internet

Apr 12 2017
puppy boutique fort lauderdale teacup puppy store in hollywood sells sick dogs and sold me a sick dog fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Dog Breeders: puppy boutique fort lauderdale fort lauderdale, Florida