Your Search | silverleaf vacation store

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 01 2016
masononlinestore.com Nguyen Thi Thuy Vanalso Powered by BigCommerce© 2016 masononlinestore.com Fraud store- Does not exist. Lost 160.00 on TV purchase Huntington beach California Author: Liberty, Texas TVs & VCRs: masononlinestore.com Huntington beach , California

Dec 01 2016
THE PASHMINA STORE VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE HOUSTON Texas Author: BROOKLYN, New York Clothing Stores: THE PASHMINA STORE HOUSTON, Texas

Nov 30 2016
the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 28 2016
KTMotor KT Motor extremeonlinestore extreme online store Deceptive marketing practices and does not stand behind the quality of their products. Products are not as described. California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Parts: KTMotor Internet

Nov 28 2016
UPS store 2697 William & Mary Damaged My Goods and don't want to Pay Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Shipping Companies: UPS store 2697 Cleveland , Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 25 2016
Potts-Meyer Realty Team Kristie Potts Potts-Meyer Team Deceptive Realty Company Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Author: White Store , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Potts-Meyer Realty Team Mount Pleasant , South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
The Company Store One SIMPLE Order and they got it wrong twice website Nationwide Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: The Company Store Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
J. David Jewelry , jdavidjewelry.com, www.jdavidjewelry.com Kendra and Joel Wiland , J. David Jewelry, store in Broken Arrow, www.jdavidjewelry.com , j David jewelry Rude, dishonest, crooked, arrogant, double handed, rip offs Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Tulsa , Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: J. David Jewelry , jdavidjewelry.com, www.jdavidjewelry.com Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2016
Ladlows Furniture Store Ladlows Oultlet Store Customer Service is AWFUL Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdsle , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Ladlows Furniture Store Scottsdale, Arizona

Satin Youths Stunning Beauty Store This company is a rip off! Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Beauty Products: Satin Youths Internet

Nov 21 2016
Mic Hair Store on AliExpress Biggest scam on AliExpress!! Hair is NOT human hair!! Do NOT purchase from them!!! Internet
Author: Antioch, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mic Hair Store on AliExpress Internet

Nov 19 2016
The Embroidery Store aka COTTONE MARKETING SERVICES INC aka TES APPAREL Refuses to pay for lost merchandise, zero customer service, arrogant owner that discriminates Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Tailor Shops: The Embroidery Store Irvine, California

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 17 2016
VACATION TO GO ALAN FOX CEOCHRISTINE PARSONS fraud, deception, misrepresentation, Vacations To Go 5851 San Felipe Street, Suite 500 Nationwide Responding to Unhappy Customer Over Exchange Rate Author: London, Cruise Ships: VACATION TO GO Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
goverment vacation rewards RIP OFF..Over charged our credit card by $200 Internet Author: Crawfordville, Florida Hotel: goverment vacation rewards Internet

Nov 14 2016
On Line Camera Gallery INC This store is a scam!!!! San Francisco California Author: Arizona Photography: On Line Camera Gallery INC San Francisco, California

Nov 14 2016
MS Variety Store scam, no item, never ships, theft, doesn't respond to messages internet
Author: Sacramento, California Specialty Stores: MS Variety Store Internet

Nov 14 2016
Macy's Department Store Even the cashiers are thieves. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's Department Store Atlanta, Georgia