Your Search | silverleaf vacation store

Jun 29 2016
#GOTRAVELUSA#GOTRAVELVACATIONS#VACATION ACTIVATIONS OPERATE UNDER TRAVELOCITY COMPLETE RIPOFF ATLANTA Nationwide
Author: Illinois Travel Services: #GOTRAVELUSA#GOTRAVELVACATIONS#VACATION ACTIVATIONS Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Vacation With Ease also known as Fun Marketing & (Andre Clarke, Manager) Fraudulent Travel Program - Scam Artists Extraordinaire!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Resorts: Vacation With Ease also known as Fun Marketing Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 25 2016
Pep Boys Store 310 Lied to me Kissimmee Florida Author: Saint Cloud , Florida Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Fairytale Wedding Store I purchased a wedding cake serving set but never received my merchandise. Oregon City Nationwide Author: Metairie , Louisiana Kitchens: Fairytale Wedding Store Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Ripoff DOES Not Disclose All Information, No contact information, Cost more than they tell you over the phone, Do not FULLY Disclose over the phone Cedar City Utah Author: Atlanta, California Travel Companies: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
WALMART ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERSONALIZING THE MANAGEMENT ASK LOYAL CUSTOMER TO LEAVE STORE BECAUSE OF TRYING TO PAY 15 ITEMS IN A 10 ITEMS REGISTER HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Grocery Stores: WALMART HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida

Jun 23 2016
vacation experts international, bcs rentals,ts title Timeshare Sale Rip0ff Sevierville Tennessee Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Title and Escrow Services: vacation experts international Sevierville, Tennessee

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 21 2016
Vida Vacations Grupo Vidanta; Vidanta; Vidanta Group; Vida Vacations; Mayan Palace; Private Reserve Travel Collection; Vacation Privileges; The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya; The Grand Luxxe; The Grand Bliss SCAM ALERT: DO NOT ATTEND ANY PRESENTATIONS AT THE GRAND MAYAN, MAYAN PALACE OR ANY RESORTS OWNED BY VIDANTA/VIDA VACATIONS Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Reply Author: Brooklyn, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacations Internet

Jun 21 2016
Vacation With Ease Andre at Save on ResortsEddie at Save on Resorts Ripoff, Scam, Class Action Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bklyn, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vacation With Ease Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 20 2016
Online Vacation Center online Vacation Center withheld information, by the time I found out about it . It was too late to cancel. Fi. Lauderdale Florida Author: San Francisco, California Cruises: Online Vacation Center Fi. Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 18 2016
Stripes StripesĀ® Convenience Store,sunoco Stripes Convenience Store Money Order Rip Off! Corpus Christi Texas Author: Austin, Texas Convenience Stores: Stripes Corpus Christi, Texas

Jun 18 2016
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club LHVC, Lifestyles Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, LHVC, Lifestyles, Dominican Republic, also in Cancun- will give you promises they do not intend to keep- they just want your money they do not will not honor what promised! Puerto Plata and Cancun Other Author: Irving, Texas Resorts: Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Puerto Plata, Other

21, Report #1312096

Jun 18 2016
Bluegreen Vacation Is Bluegreen a scam? - I'v been a owner for 15 years Boca Raton, Florida Nationwide Author: Warren, Michigan Timeshare Rentals: Bluegreen Vactions Nationwide

22, Report #1312018

Jun 17 2016
Vacation Rental Finger Lakes Henry Dean, Hank Dean, Finger Lakes Guest House, Monterey House Family Reunion Ruined - Owner Cancelled - Still Waiting for Refund Beaver Dams Internet Author: Miami, Florida Lodging: Vacation Rental Finger Lakes Internet

Jun 17 2016
BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store eBay STORE SELLING DEFECTIVE/ REFURBISHED MERCHANDISE AS NEW Internet Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store Internet

Jun 16 2016
Islamic Dawah Store on ebay as islamicdawahstore 2003 Lincoln Towncar 1LNHM81W43Y614432 Rolled back Odometer Albany New York
Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Islamic Dawah Store Albany, New York

Jun 16 2016
Raymour Flanagan Raymour Flanagan store They gave me the runaround with my warranty on leather sofa not leather it peeled right off Long Island New York Author: Brooklyn , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Raymour Flanagan Long Island , New York