Your Search | silverleaf resorts in dallas,texas

Dec 04 2016
Hole in One International Hole in One International LawsuitOdds on PromotionsOdds on Promotions Lawsuit Hole in One International Lawsuit, Odds on Promotions, Odds on Promotions, HIO International, Mark Gilmartin, Trump Hole in One Reno Author: Miami, Florida Golf Courses: Hole in One International Reno,

Dec 04 2016
Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth Dating Company Singles Beware of this SCAM Fort Worth Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Dating Services: Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 04 2016
James Rempel landmark realty Working for a $1.87 an hour. Abbotsford BC Author: Monroe, Michigan Resorts: James Rempel Internet

Dec 04 2016
Diamond Resorts Apollo Global Management Local Florida TV Interview: The Timeshare Trap Diamond Resorts Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Venice, Florida Resorts: Diamond Resorts Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
J Ryder Group J Ryder GroupGolf Digest Planner J Ryder Group Golf Gigest Planner Auto Dealer Hole in One Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Misquamicutt, Rhode Island Auto Advertising Services: J Ryder Group Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

Dec 04 2016
Kevo eye care faceservumasti.org Jetvill*Kuvo eye care Kevo Eye Cream Rip off! Beware Nationwide
Author: Colleyville, Texas Health Spas: Kevo eye care Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Members choice Vehicle Service contract Suncoast Teachers CU $290 Throttle Sensor built into throttle body not covered in PLATINUM Extended Warranty! Chicago Illinois Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: Members choice Vehicle Service contract Chicago, Illinois

Dec 04 2016
1and2 automotive 1and2 automotive they sold me a bad car dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2 automotive dallas, Texas

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
The Discovery House LLC Unwilling to address hostile environment and fraudelant practices that included credit card thef and resulted in the seizing of their computers Reseda California Author: Simi Valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: The Discovery House LLC Reseda, California

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Quality Auto Services Quality in Name Only!! Overcharged for sub-standard work. CAUTION !! Wilmington Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Auto Repair Service: Quality Auto Services Wilmington, Delaware

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
Unlimited Vacations Club UVC Shady Salesmans quoted FALSE RATES THAT DO NOT EXIST!!! TULUM ,CANCUN, CANCUN MEXICO Author: Santa Cruz, California Resorts: Unlimited Vacations Club

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 03 2016
Whitepages.com Impossible to cancel optout scam Washington Author: plano, Texas Consumer Services: Whitepages.com Internet

Dec 03 2016
Angelo trucking and construction Robert Trevino Used me as a subcontractor with agreement to pay monthly. At the end he did not pay. San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Trucking Companies: Angelo trucking and construction San Angelo, Texas

Dec 03 2016
ESPMOTORSCORP espmotors ruined my bed, and furniture and denied everything, falsified document and called me a liar. Wost experience in my life Mariposa  or Peoria Arizona Author: Sequim, Washington Moving Companies: ESPMOTORSCORP