Your Search | simple solutions call center jamie ward

Feb 13 2016
Judging Office And Decision center Award notification commissionLarry hourd Claimed a winning ticket # of 2 million dollars Kansas city KS Kansas Author: Clarkston, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging Office And Decision center Kansas city KS, Kansas

Feb 13 2016
Stoneberry Will not give me my refund,They said they mail it out jan 18 i didnt recieve it ,So i call them ,Then they said they would issue me another in 5 to 10 business days and i didn't receive it now they saying they paid k jordan which i don't old.I paid on that tablet for a year ,Now they have the tablet and my refund for 143.00 i don't have that type of money to give away im on a fix income. Can you please help Me. Author: gulfport miss., Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stoneberry

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 13 2016
INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER AWARD PROCESSING CENTER RECEIVED A LETTER KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Maryville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

Feb 13 2016
READY DEBIT GOLD I request a card to card transfer feb 5 2016 and it is now feb 13 i still have not had access to any of my funds that was transferred over a week now. I call everyday and get the answer that they are having problemswith their IT Dept. it's been over a week and i am highly upset that i cant access my funds to even get my babies diapers and food. I would like to file a lawsuit against the company for holding my funds causing me to be late on paying my bills and provide for my kids for over a week, Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: READY DEBIT GOLD Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Central Billing, LLC Readers Discount Center Received a collection notice letter of owing $938.85. My wife paid for it with a money order unknowingly that it was a complete ripoff.. Los Angeles California Author: WINGATE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Central Billing, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 12 2016
Texas Auto Credit Solutions Worst Service after a great car buying process Georgetown Texas What Does The Contract Say? Author: Austin, Texas Car Financing: Texas Auto Credit Solutions Georgetown, Texas

Feb 12 2016
LVNV FUNDING LLC Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc They are trying to scam me in the amount of 3375. 00 saying I owe sears national bank this money Boston Massachusetts Author: Brockton , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: LVNV FUNDING LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
skin optics TOTAL SCAM! They tell you are paying S&H when you order and you have 14 days to try product. Turns out you have to call before the 14th day! I just came home from open heart surgery and can't afford the $90 they basically stole from me! Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: skin optics Internet

EuroPay Solutions Switzerland Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EuroPay Solutions Schindellegi - 8834 Switzerland /Las Vegas, Nevada, Select State/Province

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions EPS, Ltd Fraud & Scammers Worldwide, Internet blog question Author: , California Business Consulting: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Assurant Solutions Extended Warranties for GE Products Doesn't honor their extended warranty contract, rude and a rip-off company! Nationwide Author: Mililani, Hawaii Appliances: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
EuroPay Solutions David Solomon Posing as a respectable individual and scamming customers Internet Response to Claims against EuroPay Author: Angwin, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EuroPay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
europay solutions David Chityal AKA David Solomon AKA Bull! Internet Author: On your A**, Quebec Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: europay solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Joshua Russell Scammers, con artists Internet David Solomon in Costa Rica Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Joshua Russell Scammers, twisted convicted felon Internet David Solomon has an opportunity to be responsible in the challenges of life Author: Toronto, Internet Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Chityal, Roger Samara, Joshua Russel, Dr Sndor Nagy, Suzanna Solomon Fraud, Identity theft, withholding of Merchant Funds, threats to individuals that go against them. Budapest, Hungary Internet Response to Claims (cont.) Author: Toronto, Other Online banking: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
EuroPay Solutions David Solomon, Josh Russell, Roger Samara worldwide lair and scammer Internet love is patient & kind Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EuroPay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
David Isaac Solomon - EuroPay Solutions Scammer, Liar, Fake, Thief, Criminal, Roger Samara Internet
David's ex wife speaks Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Euro Pay Solutions - EuroPay Solutions - David Isaac Solomon Internet

Feb 11 2016
Consumer Clearing House one person call and said that I won $500,000,00 to call this person in Washingston DC. and he said it is real that I did win $500,000 then he had me call this lawyer Miley and she said yes I did $500,000 but I had to send $2000.  Indianapolis, Ind Phili[[ines Author: Indianapolis, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: Consumer Clearing House

Feb 11 2016
Advanced Tax Solutions LLC mytaxprepoffice.com Warning allowing bad returns to be submitted to IRS getting IRS letter sand very bad support Cheyenne Internet Author: Swanzey, New Hampshire Income Tax Service: Advanced Tax Solutions LLC Internet

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Quest Financial Services/Solutions Ed Haley, Edward Eugene Haley Took money from people trying to do loan modifications Lake Forest - Long Beach, Huntington Beach ca Author: Burbank, California Brokerage Companies: Quest Financial Services/Solutions Lake Forest,

Feb 10 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Fast Track Auto Carriers LLCAuto Transport Solutions TOTAL SCAM....CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! LIED TO ME FROM DAY 1 AND STOLE MY MONEY!!! Delray Beach Florida Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Shipping Companies: Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Nice try Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey