Your Search | simple mobile

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 28 2016
Riviera Mobile Home Park in Las Vegas and lakeshore mhc Florida took money from a disabled indviual, lied about the condition and lied about pictures. Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Riviera Mobile Home Park Las vegas, Nevada

5, Report #1302076

Apr 27 2016
Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing Patrick Miranda Manager /Owner He Pat came to detail and paint my grand-daughters car and a full detail , done in two parts to detail las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Car Washes: Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing las vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California not even once?? Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Health Insurance Innovations HIIQ, SIMPLE HEALTH SCAM!! TAMPA Florida Author: Amelia Island, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations TAMPA, Florida

9, Report #1192747

Apr 21 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Wholesale Merchant Services provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for small to medium size businesses in Canada. Wholesale Merchant Services, a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchants, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 20 2016
Wilkerson garden and sunnyside mobile home parks Sunnyside, wilkerson garden Wage theft, crook, coward, liars, thief, cheapos Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Mobile Home Parks: Wilkerson garden and sunnyside mobile home parks Tacoma, Washington

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW Safety Restore is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Safety Restore the best seat belt repair service in USA!*UPDATE: Safety Restore pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Safety Restore recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customers, Look at this SIMPLE GOVERMENT PAMPHLET Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Safety Restore the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs and airbag modules. Safety Restore has the largest supply of OEM parts coming directly from the manufacturer. Safety Restore will restore the safety in your vehicle and saving you money. Internet

Apr 19 2016
Linda Steinberg/ L and S Mobile Home Sales LLC Linda. L and S mobile home sales LLC Linda Steinberg terrible service, Linda Steinberg Vero Beach, Phoenix, Arizona. Nationwide Florida
Author: Texas Real Estate Services: Linda/ L and S Mobile Home Sales LLC Vero Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2016
Foad (Frank) Ziyad Frank at Eazy Mobile Inc. Misrepresented Quality of iPhone 6's Sold to MobilePlus Worldwide Midlothian Illinois
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Foad (Frank) Ziyad Midlothian, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
Abt water Hauck homes are the same group they continue to overcharge for water usage and they wont fix water leak !! I called the plumbers and they tole me 3 times rhey dont do trailers !! I cant get anyone to fix water leak!! Mt Morris Illinois Been calling around and plumbers wont bother coming to trailer court Author: Mount Morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Abt water Mt mprris il, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
Family Mobile Wal-Mart Family MobileT-Mobile Charges for Services Never Received. Customer Service assured bill cleared. Instead of clearing sent to Collection Agency Nationwide
Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 17 2016
Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Chris Blanchard, These people change websites often, but they always pretend to be connected to Mama Lola. LOLA IS NOT ONLINE. Florida
Author: Mobile, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Internet

Apr 17 2016
Performance Education Simple Real Estate is a fraudulent buisness scheme to swindle and mislead people with false claims Pleasant Grove Utah Author: los angeles, California Seminar Programs: Performance Education Pleasant Grove, Utah

Apr 16 2016
Jewell's properties group llc, Johnathan Jewell's No occupancy permits,or permits pulled. Bensalem pa Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Mobile Home Parks: Jewell's properties group llc Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
Eleven Salon and Spa Eleven Spa, Eleven Salon Spa, Nikki Oden The Worst Hair Salon Experience ever. A Simple Haircut and Color made me cry! Two Week NIGHTMARE! Delray Beach Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Salons: Eleven Salon and Spa Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeffery A. Snoke Did not follow agreed upon travel plans, disrespectful, unable to follow simple directions Boardman Ohio Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Limousine Services: Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeff ery A. Snoke Boardman, Ohio

Apr 14 2016
Robinhood Terrace Mobile Home Park, Daytona Beach, Robinhood Terrace LLC, Jupiter, FL Over 55 Mobile Home Park, Scammers, buying/renting mobile homes Daytona Beach, Jupiter Florida Update - Robinhood Terrace Author: Daytona Beach, FL, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Robinhood Terrace Mobile Home Park Daytona Beach, FL Daytona Beach/Jupiter, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Cohesive Booking Andy Smith Asked me to pay him an upfront cost to book me on a bill at a venue that turned out to be the worst hole-in-the-wall joint that paid by the draw. He falsely advertised this joint to be one of the best venues in Nashvile Cincinnati, Ohio Internet A simple request for a refund would have been answered and honored. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Cohesive Booking Internet

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
signature surveys I did countless suveys,they promised walmart gift cards in diffrent amounts any were from $150 to $1000 only thing I received was wasteing my mobile data. watertown Massachusetts Author: casa grande, Arizona Food Stores: signature surveys watertown, Massachusetts