Your Search | simple mobile

Jun 29 2016
Kelly's Mobile RV Service Kelly Pope Mobile RV Service Gave thousands up front for RV Repairs, now can not find Kelly Pope Satellite Beach Florida Author: Clinton, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Kelly's Mobile RV Service Satellite Beach, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile.com Cancelled Service After 3 years They Locked My Phone Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Compan, Cody Ranko Auto body repair work scammer who destroyed my car and stole my money Nationwide Author: Maryland Body Work & Repair: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp Highster mobileHighster Spyware? How about SCAMWARE! Hauppauge New York Author: Carthage , Missouri Software: ILF Mobile Apps Corp Internet

Jun 21 2016
Diet supplements pm Simple nutrition Charging Monthly 19.95 and shipping orders I didn't request. Can't cancel. Nobody answers the phone internet
Author: Georgia Adult Care Facilities: Diet supplements pm, Simple nutrition internet

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 20 2016
Arf Art animal rescue Sucky ripoff liar Mobile al Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Adoption Agencies: Arf Internet

Jun 20 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego Il Mobile ad scam/ long waits/ wasn't allowed to pay with debit card/ swore at by manager Oswego Illinois Author: bolingbrook, Advertising / Deceptive: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide

11, Report #1312084

Jun 18 2016
Simple Health Insurance HIIQ Insurance I signed up, they took my money. Later that day I found out they are a scam. Tried to contact them and they would not take my call. Internet Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Personal Services: Simple Health Insurance Internet

12, Report #1312054

Jun 18 2016
Mobile Mini Storage Most dishonest company and worst job in my entire career. acct/receivables Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Storage & Self Storage: Mobile Mini Storage Nationwide

Jun 17 2016
Winterfold Mobile Data Inc. Winterfold Mobile Data and Greg Brashear Scam artist , DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Tampa, Florida Employers: Winterfold Mobile Data Inc. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 16 2016
+1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com mobile -friendly - ... and other pain killers .Text: (954) 692-6555 or Email: walgreenpharmacy2000 @gmail.com ... Phone, (954) 692-6555 ... States he will sell you items, then asks to get vanilla visa/mc and asks for number and info plus pictures of receipt then he comes back after removing money from card (100.00 this time) and states his shipper requires insurance of 150.00 more ---- total scam artist DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH HIM South Florida Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Pharmacies: +1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com Internet

Jun 15 2016
United Mobile Group Blink wireless & Joe Peneda Took payment for cell phones and did not ship Tucson Arizona Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: United Mobile Group Tucson, Arizona

Jun 15 2016
San Diego mobile tinting Messed up tint job said he would refund my money then refused to respond or refund like he said he would San Diego Internet Author: San Diego , California Auto Repair Service: San Diego mobile tinting Internet

Jun 14 2016
Kathleen Ann roberts Roberts realty local739 stone mountain drive Conroe tx 77302 Rented a mobile home from her dad d a written walk thru of all the previous damages. Reported in February 2016 that the floors in the laundry room and kitchen was getting weak. She never did nothing to repair the floors. But still collecting rent of 875.00 per month. I huge hole in the kitchen which my son fell thru. She still did nothing. We moved out and now she won't return deposit cause she is saying we flooded the kitchen ourselves I took pics and video of the house the day of move out. Do not rent from this slum lord. She is evil cold hearted and a con lady Nationwide Author: Texas Mobile Home Parks: Kathleen Ann roberts Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
I am not happy with Family Mobile for stating that I never did close my account to start another account and I did because to port a number over you have to have an existing account and then close it out to start another account now I am with Verizon not family mobile T-Mobile and I don't appreciate the disrespectfulness that I got from the customer service line and I would never use T-Mobile family mobile ever again it's a rip-off EI Dorado Hills California Author: bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile EI Dorado Hills, California

Jun 13 2016
Fred's Mobile Services - Rip off Mechanics Fred damaged my car, denied police, left me and son stranded & double charged me winter springs Florida
Author: Altamonte Spring, Florida Auto Mechanics: Fred's Mobile Services winter springs, Florida

Jun 12 2016
ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Stole my credit card details and made a fake card in California Anaheim Internet Made a mistake Author: Mobile, Alabama Hackers: ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Internet

Jun 11 2016
Benjamin Joltin Lies constantly Never communicates. Charged me for transcript purchase but NEVER purchased transcripts. Highly illegal. Corrupt failed to respond to a simple question by court.... Hence appellate court threw out my appeals. Has financial problems and will fail to file paperwork. A crook!!! Canfield Ohio Author: Hudson, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Benjamin Joltin Ohio

Jun 09 2016
VTG Mobile AF Mobile Unauthorized credit Card Charge Vista California VTG Mobile Problem Solved Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: VTG Mobile Vista, California

Jun 09 2016
Sony Mobile Fraudulent Warranty Practices Nationwide Author: Eastvale, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Sony Mobile Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
24/7 mobile locksmith or Avenue Locksmithpeople answering phone: CarlTomMayer or Malikai is who did the job I have called and left messages twice and emailed them twice, but no response in two days. i called a number my daughter gave me as well. A man answered and didn't answer with locksmith professional manner and when I asked him if this was Avenue Locksmith , he said yes, but with complaints about charges, he said I would need to call the main number. There are two addresses and approximately four numbers for this business. The license number through DPS is B16363, which is different then their website license number, B18004. DALLAS Texas Author: Arlington , Texas Liars: 24/7 mobile locksmith DALLAS, Texas

Jun 08 2016
Boost Mobile Netgear Netgear Hotspot, Boost Mobile failed to provide contractual amount of data, failed to provide accounting of data, changed website with tracked data, and customer service disconnected, gave the runaround, 18 calls transfered to obsolete unknown Nationwide Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Cable TV: Boost Mobile Netgear Nationwide