Your Search | simple mobile

Sep 19 2015
Mobile Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company includes one Cody Kaslov Scam for 40-60% off of auto body DMV Author: Manassas, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Internet

Sep 17 2015
My Family Mobile by T-Mobile (via Walmart) They secretly reactivated my phone the same day I deactivated and cancelled and are still billing me. Nationwide Author: Camden, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Jim Browne Chevrolet Getting my A/C fixed should be a simple task right? Tampa Florida Why Are You Going To A Dealer For This? Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Browne Chevrolet Tampa , Florida

Sep 16 2015
Samsung T-mobile @ Greenwood Park Store Greenwood,In. On 7/23/2015 I purchase 2 Samsung Note 4 phones at the t-mobilestore in Greenwood,in. Samsung was offering a 200.00 rebate. One of the receipts was finally Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Rebates: Samsung Internet

Sep 15 2015
Mason's Mobile Rv Derek Mason MObile RV Repair Yukon Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma RV Repair Centers: Mason's Mobile Rv Yukon, Oklahoma

Sep 15 2015
T-Mobile T-Mobile took my money and failed to provide service Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
T-Mobile Total rip off when it comes to equipment pay off Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Hertz Trying to get Hertz Executives attention Mobile Nationwide Author: Soddy Daisy, Tennessee Car Rentals: Hertz Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
Quality Mobile Home Services Salvatore Spinelll Destruction done at my home doing foundation work,,,they send these idoits to youiur home and destroy it,,do not use this company unless you have a spare home.. Lake Elsinore California Author: escondido, California Builders & Contractors: Quality Mobile Home Services Lake Elsinore , California

Sep 12 2015
boost mobile i believe sprint i paid my bill they still shut it off! sealy Texas Author: sealy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Zoom Mobile Gaimg PO Box 860382Shawnee, KS Ripoff, Fake, Horrible business man, Spends more time working out and promising quotes/contact/emails/texts/and scheduling but never has time to return calls or book appointments Shawnee KS Author: Kearney, Missouri Internet Fraud: Zoom Mobile Gaimg Internet

Sep 09 2015
Precision Mobile Marine, LLC Mark J. D'Onofrio Destroyed boat Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Customer: Precision Mobile Marine, LLC Palmetto, Florida

Sep 06 2015
Sun Valley Estates Sun Valley 55+ Mobile Home Park Discrimination, Profiling, Tarpon Springs Florida Attn: Robert #3 Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Sun Valley Estates Tarpon Springs, Florida

Sep 04 2015
netdirectales bought mobile phone w/answering machine online from them macine didn't have capability fo r message announcement. company sent rep0lacement,which also was faulty. kept ringing with noone there. a long story,by this time it was too late for ebay to refund my money[$23.45}i'm trying to contact the company to see if product had a warranty. no luck finding tem. Internet Author: cortland, New York Telephones: netdirectales Internet

Sep 04 2015
Boost mobile over charges and unnessary fees. I buy $100.00 phones and i always put insurance on them..I then have to pay 50.00 everytime i file a claim to get a new phone so i end up paying 200-300 dollars extra for a $100.00 phone Raleigh Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boost mobile Internet

Sep 04 2015
Cashier #16 Fast Stop Gas Station off New Hope & Ozark Very Rude, s****. Author: Mount Holly, North Carolina Convenience Stores: Cashier #16 Fast Stop Gas Station off New Hope & Ozark Gastonia, North Carolina

Sep 03 2015
Sunrise Vista, Jake Saady Manager is a tyrant and a bully, yells, interrupts, scolds, and shows no respect for adults. Mesa Arizona fire lanes Author: Mesa, Arizona Mobile Home Parks: Sunrise Vista Mesa, Arizona
44, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 01 2015
BOOST MOBILE Express wireless, Peter Lied to me being deceptive to make sale then called me liar and refused refund Stuart Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Specialty Stores: BOOST MOBILE Stuart, Florida
46, Report #1252021

Aug 31 2015
Avesta Capella Apt. Homes Avesta Capella Avesta Austin TX Scam, Scum, Garbage Everywhere, No Security, Wide Open Gates, Locked Laundry, Bacteria Ridden Pool, Ever Changing Staff, Roaches Austin Texas Author: Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Avesta Capella Apt. Homes Austin, Texas
47, Report #1251940

Aug 31 2015
Boost Mobile I am only a user of Boost mobile services at the present Best I can figure is Costa Rica Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Boost Mobile Internet

Aug 30 2015
Simple finance RTO Damian Midvale Utah Author: San marcos, Texas Financial Services: Simple finance RTO Midvale, Utah

Aug 29 2015
Walmart Family mobile Internet connection is very slow and I've called over 9 time's this week about it I'm just asking for a discount for next month if not I'm going to leave this company and find me another one Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Walmart Family mobile Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide