Your Search | simple mobile

Aug 12 2016
JobKilling.com Job Killing, Dan Klein, Brad Campbell, Rent Simple Websites, Website Renters, RentSimpleWebsites.com, WebsiteRenters.com Internet Marketing Scam, Job Killing Scam, JobKilling.com Scam, Rent Simple Websites scam, website renters scam, dan klein oregon, brad campbell las vegas, dan klein el dorado hills El Dorado Hills, CA Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California On-Line Business: JobKilling.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
Samsung Mobile Simply Can't Get Repair Right Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Mobile Nationwide

28, Report #1321974

Aug 11 2016
MyFamilyMobile billed me for service when my phone wasnt on plus sent it to collection n charged me more money when they was suppose to be fixing my bill Family Mobile Customer RelationsP.O. Box 3220Albuq Nationwide Author: Augusta , Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide

Aug 11 2016
Marcus Campbell Simple Sites Big Profits Marcus Campbell Simple Sites Big Profits SimpleSitesBigProfits.com Dont Go There !!! Vacaville Internet Author: NORTHAMPTON, Alabama Work at Home Business: Marcus Campbell Simple Sites Big Profits Internet

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina

Aug 10 2016
Equity Technologies Contractor Beware - Refuses to pay Mobile Alabama Author: Chase, Maryland Telephone Companies: Equity Technologies Mobile, Alabama

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 06 2016
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Rip Off Realtor / Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Newmarket Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Realtors: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket , Ontario

Aug 06 2016
Merchant Lynk ZippRunner Mobile Device Charges Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Lynk Texas

35, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

36, Report #1320495

Aug 03 2016
Boost Mobile Ripped me off Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Boost Mobile Nationwide

37, Report #1320482

Aug 03 2016
Cayan Jerry gialanella Tom Graves This company is a fraud and failed to set up the accounts to get your company bank information. You will be through a maze of people as part of this scam and I have reported them to law enforcem not Nationwide Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Financial Services: Cayan Nationwide

38, Report #1320461

Aug 03 2016
Loan Compliance Advisory Group The Biggest Fraud Ever! Toms River New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Toms River, New Jersey

39, Report #1320087

Aug 01 2016
Defense Mobile and Brendan Reilly and cohorts Defense mobile, Reilly, carrier, wireless, military, veteran, liars, Total Wireless, Verizon, port, phone numbers Stamford CT
Author: Easley, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Defense Mobile Internet

40, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

41, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

42, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

43, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

44, Report #1319218

Jul 27 2016
boost mobile money on boost mobile keeps disappearing Author: Millville , New Jersey Telephone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
GE bank loans Zion Jarvis told me I would get a 4000$ loan regardless of my credit score and all I had to do was open a bank account with mobile banking  Internet Author: Mannford , Oklahoma Accounting: GE bank loans Internet

Jul 25 2016
Stonebridge Mobile home park, Sun Communities, ABSOLUTELY, NOT A CHILD FRIENDLY First ask to see the written pool rules (not the posted rules). ISan Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Stonebridge Mobile home park, San Antonio, Texas

Jul 24 2016
BOOST mobile Irvine California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: BOOST mobile Irvine, California

Jul 23 2016
Simple Finance RIPOFF!!! Sandy Utah Author: LOS ANGELES, California Furniture & Furnishings: Simple Finance Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Don't Use these guys for any mobile app development. Scammers. Nationwide
Rebuttal to Steve Hall Author: redwood city, California Computer Programmers: Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet