Your Search | simple mobile

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
signature surveys I did countless suveys,they promised walmart gift cards in diffrent amounts any were from $150 to $1000 only thing I received was wasteing my mobile data. watertown Massachusetts Author: casa grande, Arizona Food Stores: signature surveys watertown, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2016
Motorola Mobility Holdings MOTOROLA's mobile phone user rights Nationwide Author: Alabama Telephones: lianglao Internet

Apr 12 2016
Coastal Pay Lucas Spurling - account rep. Travis ? - president Beware of Deceptive Practices! Liars, all of them! Carlsbad California Defamation and misrepresentation Author: Mobile, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Coastal Pay Carlsbad, California

Apr 12 2016
Pierson5webdesign Very simple: I paid Nowal Pierson $495 to run an ad on Facebook. After patiently waiting for him to follow through by running the campaign I have given up (it's been about six weeks, I was promised a few days). Vauxhaul, Alberta Internet Author: calgary, Alberta Internet Marketing Companies: Pierson5webdesign Internet

Apr 12 2016
Max cellular Boost mobile, Broadway Everett ma Defective phones, intimidating tactecs, taking advantage of the disabled Everett Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Max cellular Everett, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2016
NumberOnMusic.com A Complete Fabrication Of Serices Internet More Ripoff Tactics Author: Mobile, Alabama Entertainers: NumberOnMusic.com Internet

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Prestige Marketing Consultants Christine Marie Puhl, Cat Dulley, T-Mobile The Biggest Scam in Nashville Beware Christine Puhl should be in Jail T-Mobile Scam. Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Prestige Marketing Consultants Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 10 2016
wilson dismukes Don't shop here. Rude. Everything YOUR fault. mobile Alabama Author: mobile, Alabama Hardware & Tools: wilson dismukes mobile, Alabama

Apr 09 2016
Cushmans Mobile Auto Repair AKA Ronnie Jewells Fakes as a mechanic and steals you car parts Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Mechanics: Cushmans Mobile Auto Repair Miami, Florida

Apr 08 2016
Jeff luellen American village mobile home Park Cut my electrical wire Mt.morris New York Author: Leicester, New York Mobile Home Parks: Jeff luellen Mt.morris , New York

Apr 07 2016
European Dream Connections Mark and Anna Davis Sacramento, California
This will help all solve quastions marks about Dream Connections Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bigots: Dream Connections International, Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dream Connections International makes a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on their Quest Tour experiences and provides coaching, training. Dream Connections International received the highest customer satisfaction rating found available among all similar companies and personal attention ..customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing Dream Connections International, Inc. Sacramento, California

Apr 06 2016
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile They are discontinuing service for no valid reason for free phone Charleston Illinois Author: Riverview, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Charleston, Illinois

Apr 05 2016
Yurz, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yurz, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yurz, Inc. is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We help businesses of all calibers by developing customized marketing strategies at a price anyone can afford.*UPDATE: Yurz, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yurz, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Ex LinkTech Employee Author: Kingman , Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Yurz, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yurz, Inc. is a US Based, premium Digital Marketing firm that provides the highest quality and service nationwide. YURZ team members promise to personally assist you through each step of the process. Yurz, Inc. offers customized logo designs, unique graphics to review management, our skilled creators can do it all. California

Apr 04 2016
James Rodney Sims Sublet Scammer Los Angeles California
Sounds like b******* Author: Los Angeles , California Housing Rentals: James Rodney Sims Los Angeles, California

Apr 03 2016
T-mobile Chris Platt Meet the new T-Crooks T-mobile will scam you out of your cell phone device  Santa maria ca Nationwide Author: Santa maria, California Bait-and-Switch: T-mobile Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Am I A Victim of Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo? Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo ,mybanknow.com SCAM FRAUD Am I A Victim of Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo? Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo ,mybanknow.com SCAM FRAUD nigeria Internet Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo? Internet

Apr 01 2016
Walmart Family Mobile REPLACES YOUR DEFECTIVE NEW PHONE WITH OLD JUNK Bentonville Arkansas Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Texas

Mar 29 2016
Prepaid Mobile OR Vodafone/Cheaptalk USA as written on the receipt and Credit card bill. Charged 299.99$ on my Credit Card saying it's a security deposit and did not Refund New York New York
Author: Hong Kong, Audio & Electronics Shops: Prepaid Phoneshop New York, New York

Mar 29 2016
Virgin Mobile uses Ingram for Warranty Replacements Fake tracking number used on envelope sent for Warranty Replacement Plainfield Indiana Author: Carol Stream , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainfield , Indiana

Mar 29 2016
Capital Kia Austin Texas Round Rock Kia A free, simple recall repair turns into a $2000 nightmare! Austin,TX Texas
Sounds Like You're Right! Author: Marble Falls, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Capital Kia Austin Texas Austin,TX, Texas

VIRGIN MOBILE BROADBAND 2 GO STOLE MY MONEY Internet
Author: SPICEWOOD, Texas Internet Service Providers: VIRGIN MOBILE Internet

Mar 29 2016
WalMart Family Mobile/Tmobile deceptive billing practices Tooele Nationwide Author: Tooele, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: WalMart Family Mobile/Tmobile Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Josh Okhovat Hollywood iPhone RepairSanta Monica iPhone RepairEncino iPhone RepairSwag WirelessLA Mobile iPhone Repair iPhone Repair Place sells Defective Items & Broke my Phone Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Josh Okhovat Los Angeles, California