Your Search | simply great gifts

Jan 18 2017
Great Direction - Scott Moore Scott Moore http://prpforhairloss.com.auhttp://greatmassages.com.auhttp://drhair.com.au Unregistered, not coucil approved clinic Sydney Nationwide Author: Rhodes, Alabama Clinics: Great Direction - Scott Moore Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
Brilee Baker Brianna Baker, Michael Kors North Park Dallas, Michael Kors Domain Austin, Michael Kors Barton Creek BRILEE BAKER SCAMS MEN OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF GIFTS WHILE WORKING FOR MICHAEL KORS DALLAS Texas
Author: DALLAS, Texas Clothing Stores: Brilee Baker DALLAS, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 12 2017
Aames Estates Sales Jackie and Walter Sankowski Great Job Never finalized payment since sale 5 weeks ago Orland Park Illinois Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Real Estate Services: Aames Estates Sales Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 12 2017
Prize Candle Prize Candle did not ship on time for Christmas gifts and when delivered, all 8 were broken! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 11 2017
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great Author: nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 Edgar,

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle Ordered candles for Christmas gifts in early December. Received broken candles after New Year. Did not accept. . .Returned to sender. Want my money back! Santa Monica California Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorney Generals: Prize Candle CA

Jan 10 2017
wisselman and harounian jackie harounianjerry wisselman lawyer group who steal your money yet do no work and refuse to return any of your money when you are unhappy and they pretend that they do work Great Neck New York Author: Port Washington, New York Lawyers: wisselman and harounian Great Neck, New York

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
Magic Tracks No Christmas gifts for two special grandchildren. Magic Tracks is no Santa Clause how disapointing Nationwide Author: Rossville, Illinois TV Advertisements: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet They are still charging me Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Great sports Inc. SaferWholesale.com Lied, Joliet Illinois 60436 Illinois Great sports Inc. SaferWholesale.com Lied, Joliet Illinois 60436 Illinois Misleading marketing / Not consumer friendly Chicago Internet Author: Timberlake, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Great sports Inc. SaferWholesale.com Lied, Joliet Illinois 60436 Illinois Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
High class Universe Ordered four banks at two different times from Internet between late November and early December, 2016 as Christmas gifts. Did not receive merchandise and tried to contact company multiple times by emai without success. I do not know any other info about company but am concerned they have my information and will steal from me again! Internet Author: Pikesville, Maryland Attorney Generals: High class Universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
High class universe Ordered 3 dog piggy banks as gifts for Christmas, when they never shipped I attempted to contact the shop and now the website is taken down and no response. I want my $63 back!!!! Internet
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: High class universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered christmas gifts but received neither the gifts nor a refund despite repeated emails!! Internet Author: Singapore, Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 03 2017
scott clymo, ezloans Scott Clymo does not pay his employees melbourne Florida Good Luck, Travis...You're gonna need it! Author: Alabama Financial Services: scott clymo, ezloans Florida

Jan 03 2017
High Class Universe puppy banks Ordered 3 puppy banks as christmas gifts but never received. Ordered on internet, gave cc # which was charged but never received. Emailed company three times but have never heard from. Thieves if you ask me. Internet Author: Plano, Texas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 01 2017
High class universe I ordered 2 of the world's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for gifts for my grandchildren on November 24, 2016 charged to my cc for $43.98 . I never received them and no one answers my reply. The shop page they are on is no longer available. Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet