Your Search | simply great gifts

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

2, Report #1341985

Dec 07 2016
Loan Depot James Toth / Jerry Oneill Misleading about how great your credit score and report.is to get the $400 to proceed. Foothill Ranch, California  Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Financial Services: Loan Depot Internet

Dec 06 2016
simplyuniquebabygifts.com, Simply Unique Baby Gifts, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. Suite #240-1213, Austin, TX 78741. simply unique baby gifts austin TX Author: Beverly Hills, California Baby Products: simplyuniquebabygifts.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
American Home Sheild Sounds like a great idea....DON'T do it. They will be so nice, until you have a claim! Then good luck and when you call to cancel your warenty, they will say they will help but you never get a response back because they get another month fee out of you! Memphis Nationwide Tennessee Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
American Van Lines Pompano Beach Florida Simply Horrible Refuses To Honor Damaged Goods Claims Pompano beach Florida Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Moving Companies: American Van Lines Pompano Beach Florida Pompano beach, Florida

Dec 03 2016
secret72hourcreditboost Erick Brent He provides great services and he wants to help people. Lawndale California Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Services: secret72hourcreditboost Lawndale , California

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Nov 27 2016
Bartelico Services This company used to be a great destination for home improvements Nationwide If anyone has had the same experience as me, here is there email address. let them know! Author: Lake Worth, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bartelico Services Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 26 2016
Yiftee Local gifts on the go Gift card fraud Internet Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Restaurants: Yiftee Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
HughesNet This company advertises high-speed internet service and the service is DEFINITELY not high speed. Their service is comparable to dial-up internet service. I upgraded my service with them to the fastest service available from them and found there was no difference between the two services and disconnected my service. They charged me almost $400 for early disconnection which is a ripoff because they didn't deliver the high-speed service they promised. Don't EVER deal with this company and simply get dial-up service. Nationwide Author: LIncoln, California Internet: HughesNet Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Great Escape Guardsman Bought couch and recliner love seats and leather is peeling. No one will repair. Says normal use. Algonquin Illinois Author: South Elgin, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Great Escape Algonquin, Illinois

Nov 19 2016
Great Wolf Lodge Bed Bug Infested, Sexual Harassment, Kansas City Kansas Author: Kansas City, Kansas Work Place Bullies: Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City, Kansas

Nov 18 2016
The Vernon Company Vernon Co. Vernon Co installed trailer wrap on my 2013 Great Dane trailer. They did over $4,000 damage to the trailer when trying to remove it. Refused to pay damages they caused. Their one and only excuse was proven unsupported. Nashville (area) Internet (TN) Author: Waxahachie, Texas Media: The Vernon Company Internet

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 16 2016
Pristine Custom Rings Pristine DiamondsOwner John Sabet and Stephanie ReissEtsy Seller Misrepresentation and False Advertising at its Best Great Falls Virginia Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: Pristine Custom Rings Great Falls, Virginia

Nov 14 2016
Branscum motor company Aaron and Curtis Branscum sold me a bad car an lied said it was a great car. only put 1619 miles on it before it quit. Jonesboro Arkansas Author: jonesboro, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Branscum motor company Jonesboro, Arkansas

Nov 08 2016
Abella Mayfair, 702-659-8913 SKINCREAM LONDON GB, 1-775-285-5782 CLEARSKIN SWINDON GB Offered a sample of skin cream for 4.95$, charged on my credit card : 640 US dollars!!! Swindon GB, London GB Internet ??? Great Britain? Author: Bromont, Québec, Quebec Beauty Salons: Abella Mayfair Internet

Nov 07 2016
NCO & associates Shawn Pope Very threatening/intimidating Baltimore, MD Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana BBB Better Business Bureau: NCO & associates nationwide

Nov 07 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW Simply Skin Rosyeyes They Take Your Money and Won't Stop! San Diego Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW Internet

Nov 04 2016
Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs JoshJoshua Z This is a bad cat breeder does not care takes my money and never heard from him again Pell City Alabama
Update - Even after a full refund and reimbursement, author has failed to provide proof. Claim declared false. Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs Alabama

Nov 01 2016
Mailbox Media Somebody came to my mothers home my mother 76 years old to sell her books for her great granddaughter she gave them a check made out to mailbox media for $70 the check was cashed in July it is of 2016 it now is October 2016 and nothing has been received no contact no nothing Eatontown Nationwide Author: Eatontown , New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Nationwide