Your Search | simply phones

Feb 02 2016
Simply Incred-a-bull American Bulldogs, Dannie Frost Kennel of horrors! Idaho Author: Idaho Animal Abuse: Simply Incred-a-bull American Bulldogs Idaho

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 19 2016
Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Ripoff Acting School New York New York Amazing Teacher Author: New York, New York Modeling Schools: Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio New York, New York

Jan 19 2016
Health Insurance Innovations Simply Health HEALTH INSURANCE SCAM, SCAM ARTISTS, THEIVES Tampa Florida Author: Athens, Georgia Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Jan 16 2016
Harleys home improvement took our deposit and disappeared!!!!! ALL phones do not work.no way to get ahold of them!!! taylor Michigan Author: trenton, Michigan Home Improvements: Harleys home improvement taylor , Michigan

Jan 14 2016
Freedompop.com Selling phones to clients they know will not have any reception Los Angles California Author: zachary, Louisiana On-Line Stores: Freedompop.com Los Angles, California

7, Report #1012071

Jan 13 2016
OMNITECH COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR SONY SONY COMPUTER SUPPORT SYSTEM 3 SIMPLE ISSUES WERE NOT REPAIRED, 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE DENIED, COMPLAINT WITH WELLS FARGO FILED LOS ANGELES, California
We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Thats simply not our policy. We provide quality, affordable technical support. Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Service & Repair: OMNITECH COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR SONY LOS ANGELES, California

Jan 10 2016
Global Contact Solutions Simply a bad business to work for portland Oregon Author: portland, Oregon Questionable Activities: Global Contact Solutions

Jan 09 2016
gtarcade knight's fable I recharged my account but did not get the in-game gold. I provided bank statements to prove it to no avail. I was simply told “We did not get your money”. I have experienced numerous bugs that I did not receive help for and lost valuable in-game resources from. Moderators are abusing the bugs and getting away with it, they are stronger than players who spent upwards of $25,000 in this game having spent almost nothing themselves. The administration promises to punish the moderators in question but it seems like a lie. The items the moderators got from exploding are still with them and have not been confiscated. There are also long term impacts to the game from these exploitations that affect the game environment… China- SHanghai Internet
Author: ,,,,,, Texas On-Line Business: gtarcade turky,

Jan 08 2016
Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC AKA Gordon law Firm GAT used an address that I haven't lived at for almost 10 years. They said they are debt collectors. They are attorneys. They are trying to collect a debt that was written off years ago and was a secure account backed by a savings account. The credit card company simply took the savings and wrote off the credit card account. Eugene Oregon Author: Stanfield, Oregon Credit Services: Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC Eugene, Oregon

Jan 07 2016
Whole Essential 4U Massage Studio They never answer phones to make appointments. They do not answer e-mails. Never able to leave a message. It seems to be a scam to me Unable to make appointment, no responses South Euc44118lid Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Health Spas: Whole Essential 4U Massage Studio South Euc44118lid, Ohio

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 29 2015
Organic Beauty, International Beauty Systems, Simply Organic Beauty Original Mineral LIghtener does not work. Simply Organic Beauty refuses to refund or exchange even though I have ordered from them monthly for over 10 years & they switched color lines without notification! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Organic Beauty Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 28 2015
Smartphone Traders Initial offer for 2 smart phones in excellent condition was $300. After mailing them there they came backwith a final amount of $28. The phones were perfect and still highly desirable and current. After sending them off they will not return them to me so that I can get one of the 5 other offers that were much higher then $28 final offer but lower then the initial offer of $300. They offer higher amounts initially and once they have the devices in their possession they give you 10% of the offer and refuse to send the devices back. After sending them off I have seen many SCAMMER articles about the company.....after it was too late. I am heart broken. I was depending & trusting they would honor their end of the deal. Horrible Company! Reno Nevada Author: Bunnell, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphone Traders Nationwide

Dec 27 2015
Focus Nutra Kenneth Alegado Online supplements advertised as Limitless pill are an Internet credit card SCAM / FOCUS NUTRA Online/ London / phones in LA Internet
Author: Nanaimo , British Columbia Alternative Health: Focus Nutra Internet

Dec 21 2015
BEST BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 SELLS DEFECTIVE PHONES OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: BEST BUY OMAHA, Nebraska

Dec 15 2015
Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, WA Wireless Advocates2101 4th Ave. #1250, Seattle, WA 98121 did not agree to contract signed, did not receive 2 rebates for phones. Lynnwood and Seattle Washington Author: Efland, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, WA Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 10 2015
Auto Sales House / Alter Dam Corp Took money approved payment release for transport recieved email that probelm with shipment Make excuses for delay taking to secure storage and was to be delivered by DEC.8th at latest now no phones or web sites Nationwide
Author: Temecula, California RV Dealers: Auto Sales House / Alter Dam Corp Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
Getpaid4duty Simply I want my Money my hard dedicated Time and Effort I've wasted. That's it That's all. Internet
Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Getpaid4duty Internet

Dec 07 2015
Simply Mac Apple Store Employees Are Completely Inapt and Indifferent Bozeman Montana Author: Bozeman, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: Simply Mac Bozeman, Montana

Dec 06 2015
Auto Insurance Discounters Address: 7928 Troost Ave, Kansas City, Missouri 64131, United StatesPhone:+1 816-444-7928 A true ripoff company that is simply out to take your money. Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Insurance Companies: Auto Insurance Discounters Kansas City, Missouri

Dec 01 2015
simply fabo scam Internet Author: Commerce, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: simply fabo Internet

Dec 01 2015
[email protected] Ayaka Lin & He Xiali (Chinese) operating a fraudulent company called King Electronics which sells and exports electronics and mobile phones. I ordered Aple I-phone and Samsung Galaxy. They sent me proforma invoice and bank information for payment: Bank information: A/C NO.: 6217857000054568322 A/C NAME: HE XIAOLI BANK:BANK OF CHINA JIANGMEN HESHAN WENGMING ROAD SUB-BRANCH SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A POST CODE:529700 ADD: WENMING ROAD,HESHAN,CHINA I paid $214 for the phones. They sent fake DHL tracking number 95284568869) of parcel sent. I checked online, but no parcel was sent. They gave me another NL Post number (RS352934046NL), saying it was a mistake. Again, this does not exit. It was fake. No parcel was sent. All my emails were no longer replied. They disappeared online. That was when I knew I have become a victim of Chinese mafia and online fraud. SHENZHEN, CHINA SHENZHEN, CHINA Author: LONDON, Alabama Telephones: Jessfree International Internet

Nov 30 2015
Simply Fabo BIG Flashlight SCAM Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simply Fabo Internet