SIMPLY PHONES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: simply phones
There may be more specific results for "simply phones"
For more specific results for "simply phones"
Showing 1-25 of 3,396 Found Reports For more specific results for "simply phones"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 20 2017
micheal beeson I paid noney and workrd every day to make $ 500 commission and there is no way to get paid.Sent emails and got no responce,called phome number given many times slways got same answer ' nobody available to take call ; simply hopless:RIP OFF vancouver British Columbia Author: Long pond, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: micheal beeson vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity clients have a risk-free guarantee when doing business with any of Meir Ezra's companies. Guaranteed Prosperity, Timemaker & The Success Engineers are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction - they care about their client's results and work with you to ensure you improve. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Guaranteed Prosperity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
What is the reason? Author: Clearwater, Florida, Florida Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater, Florida, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Worried that my husband is being deceived Author: Illinois Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. clearwater, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Guaranteed Prosperity, The Success Engineers and Meir Ezra join Ripoff Report Verified to ensure coaching clients receive top notch service that is centered on achieving tangible results and major improvements in their life and business. This is backed by Guaranteed Prosperity’s money back guarantee.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consulting: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater , Florida

Jul 18 2017
Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Cedula de ciudadania Colombiana 1033766739 Utiliza herramientas como OLX ofertando celulares y otros productos para estafar a las personas Bogota NationwideTranslation: Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Cedula de ciudadania Colombiana 1033766739 Uses tools like OLX offering cell phones and other products to defraud people Bogota Nationwide Author: Bogota, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
ESN Direct Fraudulent Business Practices, No longer answer Phones and Moved out of Building Scottsdale Arizona Author: Lava Hot Springs, Idaho Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 10 2017
T-mobile i got charged for 2 cell phones 2 speakers and i never recieve them but i did recive the bill for monthly charges santa clarita California Author: canyon country, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile santa clarita, California

Jul 09 2017
eco constuction co lake mary fla I am owner of stephens handi man service , have been doing work for eco for some time and it took a year to get paid on some w.o. paid part of what they owed just to get more work done to the total of $6000.00 . now they have difficulty answering the phones. I dont have a problem working with any one to get paid. but 6 months is long enough . When they did aswer the phones I was told the checks would be escalated to be paid. they did only in conversation no checks . i will have to go to the people where i did the work at and fill a lean on all the properties. lake mary florida Author: Gray, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eco constuction co lake mary, Florida

Jul 08 2017
FREEDOM POP FREE INTERNET AND PHONE SERVICE BOUGHT THREE PHONES AT 29 DOLLARS EACH NANTICOKE Internet Author: NANTICOKE, Pennsylvania Internet Services: FREEDOM POP Internet

Jul 07 2017
simply dropshipping scam artists, New Jersey Nationwide Author: montebello, California Unusual Rip-Off: simply dropshipping Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Jetcounsel.com Legal advice, but there was no contact of any kind from them, simply nothing, took my money and run! I have no idea Internet Author: Sutter Creek, California Legal Services: Jetcounsel.com Internet

Jul 01 2017
GREATCALL BE INFORMED-- PHONES PURCHASED FROM GREATCALL CAN ONLY BE USED ON GREATCALL, NOT ATT , VERIZON OR ANY OTHER CARRIER-- IF YOU STOP SERVICE BEFORE END OF BILLING PERIOD, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ENTIRE PERIOD EVEN THOUGH YOU STOPPED SERVICE Nationwide Author: BEAVERCREEK, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: GREATCALL Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California

Jun 27 2017
Wireless Advocates AKA Costco Wholesale AKA Wireless Advocates at Costco Wholesale Purchased 2 Iphones on Buy One Get One offer, ended up being charged fully for both phones. Seattle Washington Author: Westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seattle, Washington

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Question Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: KH Direct Media | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is the name of one of the departments and Shark Finds was the original title name of the DRTV campaign. These names have been used interchangeably within the Ripoff Reports. Simply, the organization is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It's KH Direct Media’s company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is a Telly Award winning production studio, Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event, all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Media Outlets: KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Direct Media is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
FreightCenter.com Freight Center, Matthew Brosious, ALISON CHOINIERE, AMY VAN NESS, ROBIN KELLY, JOSHUA SMILEY, TERESE KERRIGAN, JUSTIN RAYNOR, MITCHELL GLADSTONE Plain and simple. They are a scam. They simply quote a good rate, have you pay by credit card, then when the carrier doesnt show up and you cancel, they charge you 15%. Total rip-off. BEWARE. DO NOT USE Palm Harbor Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Trucking Companies: FreightCenter.com Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet forrest Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 13 2017
AT&T AT&T wireless Stole my 4 Trade in I phones - did not pay our switcher program bill as agreed to change service to them but the WORST and little known fact. AT&T I phones are chipped to ONLY WORK at AT&T - you can jnot use an AT &T i phone 7 anywhere else ever. They charged me to unlock 4 phones and they can not be unlocked. Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
gotruewireless I have phone service through this company. i lost my phone and called to get another one. i was told i could get a new phone and because i had so much trouble getting any one to answer the phone for days at a time, I was told i could get a new phone for half price. i paid $37.15 for a new phone. They sent me an old scratched up phone. When I called them they said they only have old phones. oklahoma Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: gotruewireless Internet

Jun 12 2017
Purechemstore Worst fake chem store Internet Pure Chem Store Is Simply The Best Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Purechemstore Internet

May 30 2017
prescott wireless TOMEKA LARRY FELISHA SELL BAD CELL PHONES And cheat people out of money .never admitting to be wrong hartsville South Carolina Author: hartsville, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: prescott wireless hartsville, South Carolina