Your Search | simply phones

Aug 19 2014
SELLANDRECYCLE.COM TOOK MY PHONES SENT ZERO DOLLARS San Francisco California Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Telephones: SELLANDRECYCLE.COM San Francisco, California

Aug 12 2014
Landmark Forum - bullyish behaviour - manipulation Went to a Landmark Forum Intro today as a guest and when i went to speak to someone with a question, I was practically hounded, made to sit on a chair and told that my 'stubborness to simply register is the reason why i need landmark'. Any sane person would want to know what they are signing up for. I've been shocked by my experience of Landmark and the bullyish pushy nature of the leader and the guys sitting all round the room demanding you take your card out and pay. I must have been asked for my card 10 times and told to get it 'quickly' and 'now'. I was even pulled by my hand and taken to a table, given a pen and told to put my name down on the registration card 'now'! lol it beggers belief the way these guys operate. . London london Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Landmark Forum London, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2014
Simply Green Coffe Simply Garcinia/Green Coffee I ordered their trial order - paying shipping only. The product did not do anything but increase my appetie. I called them & they are refusing to take back the new bottle they just shipped to me... Internet Author: Hayward, California Weightloss Programs: Simply Green Coffe Internet

Aug 11 2014
Cricket Wireless YBUY Cricket Wireless rep signed us for 2 phones on finance with YBUY but NO INFORMATION GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE- 3 hours in store with no explanation to set up 2 Samsung galaxy s4's Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cricket Wireless Tempe, Arizona

Aug 09 2014
Parts Geek Customer Service simply doesn't exist! Marlton New Jersey Author: Bay Area, California Auto Parts: Parts Geek Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 08 2014
sprint cellular savage mn Rotten phones scam dirt bags savage Minnesota Author: ,prior lake , Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: sprint cellular savage mn savage, Minnesota

Aug 08 2014
FONOMUNDO SCAM-SCAM-SCAM BEWARE --- FAKE PHONES/TABLETS --- CALLING FROM PERU CLAIMS TO BE IN NY OR FL Internet Author: Douglas, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: FONOMUNDO Internet

Aug 07 2014
cricket cell phones THEY TOOK MY MONEY FOR FLEX BUCKET LIED TO ME THAN DID NOT ANSWER THE PHONE FOR 2 WEEKS Internet Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: cricket cell phones Internet

Aug 07 2014
gail landau While this lawyer claims to settle things amicably, there is nothing amicable about her. She simply works in her own interest not the interest of her client in order to build more billable hours. She is recalcitrant, unwilling to negotiate or settle and will waste years of your life and money on issues that could have been settled. Warning: do NOT use this lawyer. Rockville Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Lawyers: gail landau Select State/Province

Aug 05 2014
Tire Works Total Car Care Worst service customer care for never having had any business what so ever with them. Less than 1 star worthy. Harassing phone calls and hang ups, with accusations flung freely and severe offensively defensive attitude by Customer Service manager when I attempted to simply see who was repeatedly calling and hanging up, or leaving no message. According to service manager she said this wasn't a policy of theirs, yet would not freely give up the store location I was being called from, and then threatened me. I would never do business with them again even if I ever had. Completely unprofessional, entitled teenage attitudes, raised voice, and pretending to lose reception during call with the manager, absolutely disrespectful. Police have assured me I can file a complaint with BBB rightfully as their actions constitute actionable harassment, with proof of incoming call records, and as my line is private, calls are notably recorded. They have no business threatening customers, and non-customers. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Total Car Care Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 04 2014
store_crystal888 Payee nameFIRST NAME :ZHEN XIANG LAST NAME: TIANCITY: DongguanPROVINCE: GuangdongCOUNTRY: CHINA ZIPCODE: 523000 i ordered 6 cell phones they sent one pair of sunglasses for 432 dollars newyork.newyork Author: alice, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: store_crystal888 Internet

Aug 04 2014
Utility Management Association Company sold us bogus Material that was supposed to cut our energy bills. Gave a 5 year guarantee. 5 years up, and we sent our bilols to them,showing no saving. Returned, and also phones don't work. We need help getting our $4016 back. Belden (or Tupelo) Mississippi Author: Titusville, Florida Liars: Utility Management Association Belden, Mississippi

Aug 02 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Wireless Depot sells junk used phones with no returns Prior Lake Minnesota Author: shakopee, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Depot Prior Lake, Minnesota

Jul 31 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Garcinia Cambogia pop up link from any website your visiting, costco, best buy, apple etc...simplypurenutra.comSalt Lake City, UT 84106-1339United States of America(877) 662-5186 Got convinced to try their product when I am online browsing Costco website, free risk trial they said for 30 days and got charge C$ 11 for the shipping, after 30 days from the date of the order I got charge for US$89.97 + shipping and handling and automatically enrolled on their program of $89.97 per bottle per month supply,  Utah, USA UTah, USA
Author: Blaine, Washington Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Internet

Jul 30 2014
PtivateEquityHeadhunters Frank Weston They'll will put you in front of PEs. You never talk with a real PE. You never get to a face to face interview. After that the entire crew disappeared. The LinkedIn profiles have moved to other individuals. Obviously nobody answers the previous e-mails/phones. No referral available. Alleged Dallas but Frank's # was (760) 274-6545 Nationwide
Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: PtivateEquityHeadhunters Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Geo Holiday Jockey Club I was simply scammed by huge misrepresentations, beautiful pics and false none existent promises Las Vegas Nevada Author: Yorba Linda, California Timeshare Rentals: Geo Holiday Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 30 2014
Golan's Movers They simply did not show up. Skokie Illinois Author: Deerfield, Illinois Moving Companies: Golan's Movers Skokie, Illinois

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Total Scam Do Not be Fooled Nationwide Author: Alabama Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Stub Group They just simply RIPED ME OFF. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising Agencies: Stub Group Internet

Jul 23 2014
The Hoffman Law Group James OsterBrandon Barker Took lots of money and did nothing to help me. Agreed to refund some of my money then stopped a check and know there phones are disconnected North palm Beach Florida Author: Camas, Washington Bad Check Writers: The Hoffman Law Group North palm Beach, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
Verizon Verizon Wireless Verizon lie's, cheats,steals and makes harassing phones early mornings Nationwide Author: Powell, Wyoming Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide