Your Search | simply great gifts

Jan 01 2017
High class universe I ordered 2 of the world's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for gifts for my grandchildren on November 24, 2016 charged to my cc for $43.98 . I never received them and no one answers my reply. The shop page they are on is no longer available. Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
Great Lakes Service II aka Great Lakes Towing THEY WILL RAISE THE PRICE ON YOU FOR NO REASON Addison Illinois Happy New Year and God Bless !! Author: Illinois Auto Mechanics: Great Lakes Service II Addison, Illinois

Dec 29 2016
Prize Candles I ordered candles for christmas gifts, I received them, however, two of them are broken. Wallingford CT Author: Arundel, Maine Bed & Bath: Prize Candles Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
High Class Gifts Did not receive my order. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Fishing: High Class Gifts Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle, Nancy Lyczkowsi Prize Candles Stink! I made 2 different orders before Christmas 2016 for gifts-never recieved them. Internet Author: Danville, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Prize Candle, Nancy Lyczkowsi Internet

Dec 27 2016
Dr. Sherri Worth TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients, Newport Beach, California*UPDATE: Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry recognized by Ripoff Report Verified Newport Beach California
Dr. Worth's veneers are the best Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr. Sherri Worth DDS Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Sherri Worth DDS and Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients. Newport Beach, California

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I ordered over $100 worth of candles for gifts for my kids teachers. I received a box of busted up candles that were not properly packaged and not even individually boxed. I immediately emailed pictures of the shards of glass all over the box of busted up candles asking for a replacement. I never received any response or phone call. When I went to their website there the phone number was disconnected. Santa Monica, CA Internet
Author: Wentzville , Missouri Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 26 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Invention Submission Corporation strives to provide the best customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service InventHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
What you MUST do Author: Great Falls, Montana Corrupt Companies: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Vancouver, BC V6K1J5 Canada Ordered 2 gifts on Nov 29, 2016. Never received! Have tried 3x email company, no response. Last tracking shows Dec 6th in LA, CA. Vancouver, BC Canada Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 24 2016
99 Santa I ordered gifts for Christmas 2 weeks ago. Still not received and no tracking number provided. New Jersey Internet Author: California Gift Shops: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 24 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC Class Universe I Ordered two dog banks as Christmas gifts for my kids. The company charged my card and I have never received them. Their phone number and website are non-existent at this time. Internet Fraud 2904 Louis St Alexandria, Louisiana USA Phone: 318 Louisiana Author: upper Chichester, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
Prize candles Right at Christmas time I ordered 4 of their candles as gifts and its extremly saddening and frustrating! Internet Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Dec 24 2016
Monogramhub Rep named Tatiana Chystyakova and Asia R.Givona contact Center They stole my 8 yr old niece's Christmas Great Neck, New York Internet Author: Aurora, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Monogramhub Internet

Dec 24 2016
99 SANTA Is really 99 GRINCH Internet GRINCH has delayed stole my Christmas gifts Nationwide Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Clothing Stores: 99 SANTA Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Broke my grandkids heart by stealing their Christmas gifts! I bought 5 banks December 7, received a confirmation email but NOTHING else! Not even a response to my email! Shame on you! Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
Prize Candle saw a great deal and bought 4. down 50$, and 4 unhappy girls! pissed off consumer!! Internet Author: Shiocton, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 23 2016
unstoppable vision llc High Class Universe Ordered two dog banks as Christmas gifts. The company charged my card and I have never received them. Their phone number and website are non-existent at this time. Alexandria Internet Author: Oscoda, Michigan Toy Stores: unstoppable vision llc Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Emfl MYTACTICALKITS Took order on 12/08/16; took $23.94 and $24.90 debit card. Christmas Gifts. Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Emfl Internet

Dec 22 2016
99 santa I ordered gifts for Christmas. I keep getting excuses but no product. Last email said product was in such high demand, it was backorderedited and would not arrive until after Christmas. Internet Author: Garden city, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: 99 santa Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount. Scorediscount.com is the credit card billing address Ordered 2 Christmas gifts 12 1. 12 22 and no response to my emails Los and no shipment yet. This company advertised on Facebook. Don't buy from them. I may never get my order but they were prompt to take my $ Vancouver BC Internet
Author: Ada , Oklahoma Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 22 2016
4Team's Sync2 Tool Licensing Scam They lure you in with great looking deals, but then scam you out of more money to make it work Coral Springs Florida Author: Alberta Computer Software: 4Team Corporation Internet

Dec 21 2016
Carlin Auto James (Quais Sidiqi Fraud /Lies Do not trust them. Sold me a vehicle knowing that it was something wrong with it but told me it's a great vehicle and dependable. They are a bunch of crooks.When you sign the contract they have it where you signing all your rights away. Each one have a roll that they play like it's rehearsed.I spend over $12,000 on this vehicle. Then they give you a warranty that's not worth the paper it was written on. Stafford Virginia Author: Richmond , Virginia Auto Dealers: Carlin Auto James (Quais Sidiqi Stafford, Virginia

Dec 20 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot Oversees bandits running walmart money card Phoenix, Arizona
More money card scams update Author: phoenix, Income Tax Service: Walmart Money Card Phoenix, Arizona