SIMPLY GREAT GIFTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: simply great gifts
There may be more reports for "simply great gifts"
For more results perform a general search for "simply great gifts"
Showing 26-50 of 10,706 Found Reports For more specific results for "simply great gifts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program Verified REVIEW: Customer satisfaction commitment formally Global Broker Systems: Global Financial Training Program Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on the best training tools for people that want to provide financing to business owners turned down at their local bank. How to provide business loans from $10,000 to $100,000,000 make commissions up to 15% on certain loans. With the current economic climate businesses need money to operate more than ever. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Global Financial Training Program. Ripoff Report Verified
Global Broker Systems Scam? Author: Wichita, Kansas Business Consultants: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. New York City, New York

Feb 22 2017
Tradelines resources Out right lied about everything his name is Rob hightower and it's all a great big scam and they are making money off people vulnerability do not give them your money!!! Texas so they say but it's a lie!!!! Internet Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Cross-Border Scams: Tradelines resources Internet

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 16 2017
Beauty, DermEssence (PUR Cosmetics - parent company) Free gifts survey scam Albany Georgia Author: Vancleave, Mississippi Skin Care: Beauty Albany, GA,

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

33, Report #219217

Feb 15 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 15 2017
AFRIJAPAN-AFRIASIA INTERNATIONAL Ferdinand Bleka Kape Ives Rolande Great Organization but Very Bad People Ivory Coast Author: Nevada Social Services: AFRIJAPAN-AFRIASIA INTERNATIONAL Ivory Coast,

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Sprint Bait and switch. Offering items as FREE gifts then charging a full INFLATED price of item on your Bill Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATS Consultants Mark Stevens is a scum bag, lair, cheater and deserves to be jailed. These cowards steal your information online through and third party. Mark Stevens will text you at first and then promise you a great deal. Baltimore Maryland Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Offshore Gambling: ATS Consultants Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Productscube.com This site is a complete scam, there is no telephone number no address displayed on this site. Beware of this site they have very cheap products that is the way to attract you inside they pretend to offer great computers and other electronic devices, but i Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Stores: Productscube.com Internet

Feb 07 2017
Linkshe Took my money out of account and did not ship order. When I checked on order it simply request urging processing. Internet Author: Brookhaven, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Feb 07 2017
Stuart Griffiths & Mark Baines, true telecom, Ofcom Fraud investigation. Telesales Fraud, Please avoid at all cost True Telecom Limited. Simply Google them and see for yourself. They are conmen and need to be stopped as soon as possible. Dartford Kent Nationwide
Author: Kent, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Stuart Griffiths Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
AN& ASSOCIATES FLORENCESCOVELJEWELLERY.COM BROUGHT AND PAID FOR XMAS LIGHTS Internet Author: Tonbridge KENT GREAT BRITAN, Alabama Lighting Stores: AN& ASSOCIATES Internet

Feb 06 2017
GREAT AMERICAN FINANCE Beware of this Company COLUMBUS Ohio
Author: North Olmsted, Ohio Financial Services: GREAT AMERICAN FINANCE COLUMBUS, Ohio

Feb 04 2017
shimmer@alldayincorporated.com. shimmer and shine from facebook bought christmas gifts over 350.00 pd never received an answer or anything ive ordered Internet Author: wise, Virginia On-Line Stores: shimmer@alldayincorporated.com. Internet

Feb 04 2017
Ashley Furniture Homestore Very Poor Quality Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Homestore Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Sal's Heating and Cooling T Ripped Off New heating and cooling system installed North Royalton Ohio Follow Up Author: Beachwood, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Sal's Heating and Cooling North Royalton, Ohio

Feb 04 2017
Liberty Healthshare offered healthcare coverage at great price then I used it after 9 months called and said I didn't qualify Canton Nationwide internet, state ohio Preexisting Condition appeals Author: coeur d alene , Idaho Health Insurance: Liberty Healthshare Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Great White Bottling Inc. Allaway cleanerGreat White Bottling Warranty Scam Warranty Denver Nationwide Author: Willard, Missouri Warranty Companies: Great White Bottling Inc. Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
mohawk auto center i leased a car from them and it was running great until about a year later, both my Cadillac converters went out in the car, i only had about $2000 left to pay on the car note and they weren't willing to work with me ..it cost more to repair the car, then my remaining loan balance..after i told the company i could not afford the maintenance for the Cadillac converters and had the dealership come to my residence to tow the car, they fixed the car and put the maintenance fees on my loan, and now there saying that owe them for the repairs .and that's just unbelievable. I had no problem paying off the rest of my loan but i am not paying off those repair fees! , Schenectady New York What Kind of Car? Author: albany, New York Car Financing: mohawk auto center , Schenectady, New York

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas