Your Search | simply positive supplements

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Diet supplements Ordered, then completed billing, and order almost doubled. Tried to cancel, could not. Then a screen noted I might be electively forma REBATE! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Diet supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
Shredz Shredz Supplements Haven't refunded my order after almost 3 months Rahway, NJ Nationwide Author: Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Shredz Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 13 2017
Positive Voyage Began charging me monthly fees for a membership which I didn't join, then completely ignored both of emails cancelling my subscription and charged me once again, Nationwide Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Jewelers: Positive Voyage Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Positive Voyage Taken 19.99 out of my account with out permission Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Positive Voyage Internet

Jan 08 2017
Positive Voyage On 1/3/17 they took $19.99. What for I don't know. I did not authorize. Still no bracelet I want my money Unknown saw it on Facebook Internet
Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Positive Voyage Internet

Jan 06 2017
Fit Trial 800.957.9612 and 888.338.4185 weight loss supplements Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Internet

Jan 06 2017
PMF*Fitness Product Diet Supplements SEC Not just over charged, but SUPER charged me: NOT happy! Las Vegas Nevada Author: The Dalles, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PMF*Fitness Product Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
ANK Supplements customercare@anksupplements.com shop.ankdietary.com  Misleading advertising about free trial & forced into multipletrials Internet Author: North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: ANK Supplements Internet

Jan 02 2017
SAME DAY SUPPLEMENTS samedaysupplements COMPANY DO NOT DILIVERY WHAT WE PURCHASE WEST BABYLON, NEW YORK NEW YORK Author: RIO DE JANEIRO, Other Pharmacies: SAME DAY SUPPLEMENTS Internet

Jan 02 2017
Pureline DietarySupplements Dietary supplements are a scam Tampa Florida Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Pureline DietarySupplements Tampa, Florida

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Positive Voyage I did not agree to any membership. Have tried to contact and all I get is a recording stating that the person I am trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time and to try my call later. I have given up after 10 tries and filing a fraud charge thru my bank. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 30 2016
positive voyage ripoff scam false advertising Internet Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Jewelry Stores: positive voyage Internet

Dec 29 2016
Positive voyage Charged me for several items that I ordered and didn't receive, and then charged me another fee I don't know what for? Florida Author: Independence, Missouri Jewelry Stores: Positive voyage Florida

Dec 29 2016
Positive Voyager I paid 5.46 for shipping on bracelet 12/28 charged recurring $19.99 have not received product no one will answer PIttsburgh - San Francisco Internet Author: Kelso, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Positive Voyager Internet