publicly

Your Search | six flags new england

Aug 22 2014
FTS Medical Equipment Headquarters & Warehouse104 24 Stockholm Sweden FTS Medical Equipment Stockholm Nationwide Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: FTS Medical Equipment Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
SPT Medical Equipment Skillnadsgatan 10 Helsinki Finland SPT Medical Equipment Helsinki Nationwide Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: SPT Medical Equipment Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Driversupport Wasted my time. Explained nothing. Wanted more $ New york Internet Author: Whittier, California Computer Fraud: Driversupport Internet

Aug 21 2014
Global Auto Mall/1099 U.S. 22 N Plainfield, NJ 07060 (908)757 4000 plainfield New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Car Financing: Global Auto Mall/Plainfield, NJ plainfield, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Leisure Tech Hyde Park NY ripped me off for pool cleaning fees hyde park New York Author: hyde park, New York Pool Services: Leisure Tech Hyde Park NY hyde park, New York

Aug 21 2014
Viking Magazine Service RIP OFF - DON'T BE SCREWED BY THEM! CHARGES SHOULD BE FILED AGAINST THEM! Burnsville Minnesota Author: Farmington, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Aug 21 2014
Wells Fargo Mortgage reports trial period of loan modifications as deliquent accounts to credit bureau Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Wilkes Technologies Sterling Wilkes This company is holding my home alarm system hostage after dropping them due to LOUSY service Delran, New Jersey Author: Oakford, Pennsylvania Security Services: Wilkes Technologies Delran, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM RESURGENET, LVNV, BANK OF NEW YORK, ETC... SHELLPOINT VIOLATED HAMP MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AND FRAUD GREENSVILLE North Carolina Author: Newport Beach, California Collection Agencies: SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM GREENSVILLE, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Pressler & Pressler, New Century Levy on behalf of Pressler & Pressler Whippany New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Court Judges: Pressler & Pressler, New Century Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Karen and Raymond Scott ,Utopia LLC and Sears Home Improvement, Karen M. Scott and Raymond M Scott Sears Home Improvement Representative, violation of Rules of Conduct, Fraud, Theft, Misrepresentation and Falsifying documents: Which are all Class A, Violations New York, Georgia and Florida Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Karen and Raymond Scott (Utopia LLC and Sears Home Improvement) Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
atomik RC they sell junk and do not take responsilbility rathdrum Idaho Author: new hampton, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: atomik RC rathdrum, Idaho

Aug 21 2014
William Morrison William Morrison of Amenia, New York threatening email. Amenia New York Author: Saybrook, Illinois Collection Agencies: William Morrison Internet

Aug 21 2014
Goodhands HVAC Merrill Moon Late 2.5hrs, Blatently lied about furnace condition, Said they smelled carbon monoxide, All they wanted to do was sell a new furnace Colorado Author: SEDALIA, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Goodhands HVAC Merrill Moon Internet

Aug 21 2014
partsgeek.copm Took my item back, won't return call or email New Jersey Internet
Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Parts: partsgeek.copm Internet

Aug 21 2014
ThredUp Deceptive, Scam, Dishonest, Should be Shut Down San Francisco California
Author: Scarsdale, New York Consignment Stores: ThredUp Internet

Aug 21 2014
Robert Moore Robert Moore thought he was going to scam my dad, wasn't he fooled!!! It's all about common sence people!!!! Jamaica Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Robert Moore Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
VERSA CHECK VERSACHECK VERSA CHECK FRAUD, SCAM, LYING MOTHER F******, TOOK MY MONEY AND F***** ME GOOD DENVER Colorado Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Financial Services: VERSA CHECK DENVER, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
White Plains Nissan David Canela, Gallo White Plains Nissan misrepresented a vehicle to me. Before I flew to the dealership, I asked if the car needed anything: no. Got there; the car was a mess; The mgr. said he would return my Hold $ but its been weeks and nothing has happened. SCAM ALERT. White Plain s New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: White Plains Nissan White Plain , New York

Aug 21 2014
cricket wireless cricket wireless gave no warning to customers of the new change and inability to use phones purchase within the year Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: cricket wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
MORGAN & ASSOCIATE LAW FIRM ERIC THOMPSON FINAL NOTIFICATION KATONAH New York Author: Pensacola, Florida Cash Services: MORGAN & ASSOCIATE LAW FIRM KATONAH, New York

Aug 21 2014
American Esoteric Society Collection Agency involvement over a scam? Scares me. Where does it end? South Hackensack New Jersey Author: Waveland, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Psychic Fortune Tellers: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey