Your Search | skin energizer

Feb 09 2016
Luxe Skin Snake Venom Dermskin Misleading. . .was to get a trial offer and then charged me full price for the item - will not refund! California Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Luxe Skin Snake Venom Internet

Feb 08 2016
SKIN OPTICS SKIN OPTICS ANTI-WRINKLE SKIN CREAM RIPOFF - WITHDREW $89.90 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT -RECEIVED NO PRODUCT AND WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY Internet Author: Westville, Oklahoma Buying Clubs: SKIN OPTICS Internet

Feb 08 2016
NOUVEAU NOUVEAU SKIN CARE, TRANQUILLE EYE CREAM FALSE ADVERTISING AND INABILITY TO REACH COMPANY TO RETURN PRODUCT. SANTA ANA California Author: DESOTO, Illinois Beauty Salons: NOUVEAU SANTA ANA, California

Feb 08 2016
derma essence perfect natural skin, mfg BIGGEST RIP-OFF EVER!!! west jordan Utah Author: Jensen Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: derma essence west jordan, Utah

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin None that I am aware of Was online did not like what I was reading so never completed order Nationwide Author: Clementon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
JUVA CELL PROSKIN CREAM Skin therapy California Author: Fresno, California Drug Manufacturers: JUVA CELL PROSKIN CREAM California

Feb 05 2016
nouveau skin care This company sent my order with no way to contact them. I have no clue to reach them to cancel future ordrs Santa Ana California Author: St Petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: nouveau skin care Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 02 2016
Balanced Skin Care Center Susan Tanner Balanced Skin Care is Unbalanced Taylorsville Utah Author: taylorsville, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: Balanced Skin Care Center Taylorsville, Utah

Jan 31 2016
Skin Optics Eyessentials Made me think I was paying and ordering samples of their product, when in fact they said I was paying for shipping, and later billed me for $89.00 for the product. I believed I was getting samples. Nationwide Put complaint on hold Author: Saint Joseph, Michigan Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Vulexa & Skinology Advertised a trial sample of those 2 skin products for $5 ?, then continued sending jars of this product ea. month charging 20 times more than the original cost. San Diego California Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Vulexa & Skinology San Diego, California

Jan 28 2016
Encante Skin Care Scam TRINITY FACE SERUM P SCAM ALERT STAY AWAY FROM THIS Who knows they won't tell you Nationwide Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Encante Skin Care Scam Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Skin optics Essentials Misleading sale! Internet Author: Challis, Idaho Liars: Skin optics Internet

Jan 26 2016
Wondair vital skin care EPICFLW*REJUVEYE Scam! Advertised samples for shipping and handling fee of 5.97 and 4.97. No mention of a trial period of 14 days. California Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Wondair vital skin care Internet

Jan 25 2016
Luxe skin age rewind I ORDERED FREE trial with $5.99 shipping at the checkout i paid $$5.99, 5.97 and $ 44.92 3 seperate charges to my bank. Internet Author: elkhart, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Luxe skin Internet

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics Essentials Eye Rejuvenating Serum fraudulently took $90 Dollars out of my bank account California Internet Author: Swan Point, Maryland Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 25 2016
Modern Nu Skin Care Modern nu skin Representative was so beligerant and rude to me when I tried to cancel their product. Alvarado, Texas Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Modern Nu Skin Care Internet

Jan 25 2016
Encante Encante skin care company just wants your money. I have never opened their prduct and they won't take it back. I guess if they don't want it then why would anyone else. I can only guess that the product does not work. I was told to send an email to customer support which I did and I recieved an email stating my problem had been resolved which it has not. I think this company and their so called customer service is a joke and they border on fraud. Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Encante Santa Ana, California

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum SCAM $89.95 X 2 ! 14 DAY TRIAL Will not reimburse when canceled, Santa Anna Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum Internet

23, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

24, Report #1282006

Jan 24 2016
Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Dupe out of 71years hard working money by both co $94.90 for 12-01' for skin cream and $91.90 for 11-12-2015 for eye serum for 1'2016 the cp stated they refunded my acct $85.95 today 1-25'2016 but. my other monies whistle for it. With false teeth and hard to pucker I can no longer whistle!! Santa Ana Calif California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Prostitutes: Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

25, Report #1282004

Jan 24 2016
Montecity Skin Care LIE STEAL AND CHEAT IS THEIR COMPANY MOTTO Henderson Nevada Author: anderson, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Montecity Skin Care Nationwide