SKS ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sks associates
There may be more specific results for "sks associates"
For more specific results for "sks associates"
Showing 26-50 of 11,812 Found Reports For more specific results for "sks associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Trying to charge me for a product that was returned Sherman California Author: Carrollton, Georgia Beauty Products: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman, California

Aug 08 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Charging me for Regenify Eye Cream $99.01 which I mailed back to the Co. as soon as I got it in May and charging me for Valerr Skin $98.71 and I never Received. Total $197.72 my acct. # 10072438 previous acct. # 1208366 . Sherman Oaks California Author: Troy, Missouri Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 08 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Attempted collection of non-existent past due balance Sherman Oaks California Author: Florida Bait-and-Switch: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 07 2017
Dar waterfront & associates Dar Waterfront and Associates send me a notice stating that it was attempt to collect a past due balance and that they had purchased this debit from creditor name allegro anti-aging as a charge off, I did order and received a trial order from allegro for the cost of shipping of $4.99, but no additional products were purchased. I have all documentation for this transaction. Sherman oaks california Another victim Author: Hialeah, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Dar waterfront & associates Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Sent me letter This is an Attempt to collect a past due balance for companies named: Brio Day and Night Serum $109, and Allegro Anti-Aging $103 totalling $212. Past Due I have NEVER received a bill from these companies nor have I ordered from them. I did send products back about a year ago to some company but don't remember name of it. Ventura California Author: carrollton, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Aug 07 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Attempt to collect a past due balance - Brio Day and Night Serum Account # 10057794 Sherman Oaks California Phone help Author: El Dorado, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 07 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates This company trying to get money from a eye care cream that was a free sample Sherman Oaks California Author: WINCHESTER, Kentucky Eye Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Shawn Murray Royal Lepage State Realty, Murray-Locane and Associates Corrupt real estate agent and self-made investor sells shoddy house flips Ancaster Ontario
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc 370 Wilson St. East, Unit 11, Ancaster, ON L9G 4S4 Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Shawn Murray Ancaster, Ontario

Aug 05 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Creditors: Regenify Eye CreamAnd Valere Skin Phony debt collection. I ordered free sample online then canceled my account after first 3 month supply was chagerd to bank account. . Serman Oaks California Author: Palermo, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates California

Aug 05 2017
Capital Growth Group Associates, CGGA Scott Allensworth True Sociopath and Psychopath. He born as a con artist, Liar with no conscious at all. Valencia California Author: TARZANA, California Accounting: Liars: Capital Growth Group Associates, CGGA Valencia, California

Aug 05 2017
Tate & Kirland Associates, Inc. Linked to TRS Limited - Oro Lift scam? Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: long beach, California Collection Agency's: Tate & Kirland Associates, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2017
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane and Julia Fedak of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc Shawn Murray and Tony Locane and Julia Fedak of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc;soldrlp.com, Murray-Locane & Associates;Ontario Real Estate - Tony Locane Real Estate Virtual Tours;Real Estate - Shawn Murray Real Estate Virtual Tours Shawn Murray and Tony Locane and Julia Fedak of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc are THIEVES, LIARS AND SCAMMERS Ancaster Ontario
Author: Burlington, Ontario Realtors: Shawn Murray and Tony Locane and Julia Fedak of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc Ancaster, Ontario

39, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Vine Vera Mike, Dino, and the rest of the female sales ASSociates are complete scam artists! They over charged my CC CARD. They used switch and bate techniques to get me to buy Vine Vera products! San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Credit Card Fraud: Vine Vera San Francisco, California

Aug 03 2017
Portfolio Recovery Associates Rodenburg Law North Dakota Sued and got a civil judgement and garnishment against my wages on matters that were expired by statute of limitations Fargo North Dakota Author: sioux falls, South Dakota Lawyers: Portfolio Recovery Associates Fargo, North Dakota

Aug 03 2017
Dar waterfront &Associates I was on a website looking through things and when I clicked on to look at this anti-aging cream and clicked out they must have automatically sent me the cream then a few days ago here in July I received attempt to collect a past due balance of $70.04 in which I did not ask for the cream to be sent to me Sherman oaks California
Author: Moorefield, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Dar waterfront &Associates Sherman oaks, California

Aug 02 2017
John Foy and associates worrse law firm ever atlanta Georgia Author: Singlton, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: John Foy and associates atlanta, Georgia

Aug 02 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates sent me a letter saying I owe 98.71 to a company called Encante Skin. I never heard of this company. I don't owe this money. Sherman Oaks CA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Personal Services: Dar Waterfront & Associates Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 02 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates I received a charge off notice from DAR Waterfront reg a charged off of $99.01 the creditor is Belle Epoque. I have never heard of either company and there is absolutely no way to speak with someone. Per the letter a judgement is being placed against me. Please have this judgement removed asap as this is a scam I do not owe Belle Epoque nothing. Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Dar Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Darwaterfront and Associates DAR Waterfront sent me a mail that I owe $103 for an Allegro anti aging cream that they said I ordered which I did not. The website that they ask me to respond is not accessible. Sherman Oaks California Author: Pacifica, California Unusual Rip-Off: Darwaterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 01 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a notice of a past due account on an item I have never heard of nor purchased. Sherman Oaks California Author: Hartsel, Colorado Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 01 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Allegro Anti-Aging Cream I never ordered Allegro, did receive box & returned to sender same day Sherman Oaks California I sent this letter to them, after not able to do it on-line and the msg said when I called 800/289-5916 Author: Whittier, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 31 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates False collections of internet mail order items Sherman Oaks California Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 30 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates it said that i did not pay $99.01. The cream's name is Regenify Eye Cream, I never ordered or bought it. Sherman Oaks California Author: granada hills, California Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet