Your Search | slimming web global store

1, Report #1319755

Jul 30 2016
Friendship Funeral Supply The USA Trailer Store Horrible/Deplorable Customer Service Greenville South Carolina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Specialty Stores: Friendship Funeral Supply Greenville, South Carolina

2, Report #1319715

Jul 30 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd Wor(I)d Global Money Empty promises, No Products Delivery, No Refunds, No Phone Contact, and Woeful Customer Service. Equity Plaza, Singapore Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Questionable Activities: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Internet

3, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

4, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

5, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

Jul 28 2016
William Clark Wallis Artist Web Designer, Fraud, Thief, Painter, Con Artist Fraud, Elderly Abuse, Delusional Behavior, Liar Astoria, NYC New York
Author: NYC, New York Art Galleries: William Clark Wallis Artist Astoria, New York

8, Report #1319415

Jul 28 2016
Global Vacation Offers Farewell Travel, A1 Travel Consultants, Farewell Vacations SCAM!!!! Internet Internet Author: Iowa Travel Agents: Global Vacation Offers Internet

9, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

10, Report #1319347

Jul 28 2016
Goodwill Store, Clarence, New York What exactly does Goodwill do? Williamsville New York
Author: Amherst, New York Non-Profit Charities: Goodwill Store, Clarence, NY Williamsville, New York

11, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

12, Report #1319147

Jul 27 2016
Home report store Internet Author: Purcell, Oklahoma Personal Services: Home report store Internet

13, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
CPS Global Is this company legit? Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: CPS Global Milwaukee , Wisconsin

15, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Business Finance Store Irvine California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Business Finance Store Irvine, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store These people ask you for money to get a loan. This is against the law. Internet, Internet This Guy Has No Idea What He is Saying Author: , Internet Fraud: The Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
tyj global/rotors of the rockies inability to comply ft luptin Colorado Author: Montrose, Colorado Small Business Services: tyj global/rotors of the rockies ft luptin, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
Subspeak.com Online store Internet Author: Niles, Illinois Clothing Stores: Subspeak.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Store does nothing but stroke your ego and then pull the rug out from under you. SCAM!!!! Santa Ana, California This Report Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: , Internet Financial Services: Business Finance Store Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store Lending Internet Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Business Finance Store Internet