SLIMMING WEB GLOBAL STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: slimming web global store
There may be more specific results for "slimming web global store"
For more specific results for "slimming web global store"
Showing 1-25 of 28,495 Found Reports For more specific results for "slimming web global store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
DHGate store policy is discriminating to buyer - lost more than $1000 on gown dresses We ordered several dresses (paid more than $1000) - no one was without serious tailoring problems or defects. Beijing
Author: University Park, Florida Clothing Stores: DHGate Beijing,

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Phonesexops.com keack.com/content/index.html They never paid me for my two weeksof work and closed my account when my trial period was up. Nationwide
Author: Sante Fe, Texas Adult Web Sites: Phonesexops.com Texas

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Cannabis Online Connect cannabisonlineconnect.com Only accept COD payments and DO NOT ship packages. TOTAL SCAM. Address on web site doesn't even exist. supposedly - Delaware, but website domain - Panama Internet Consultant Author: Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Cannabis Online Connect Internet

Jul 26 2017
Business Promotions SEO Web Design scam product - scam seo - black mailing me into long term contract American Fork Utah Author: , Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: Business Promotions American Fork, Utah

Jul 26 2017
Checkstand Program Convenience Store DistributionConvenience Store Brokers OVER 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CONVENIENCE STORE DISTRIBUTION Arizona Internet Author: California Small Business Services: Checkstand Program Internet

Jul 26 2017
homestead intuit employee tony d web designer ,jose tech support and many others this company riped me off charged big seo fee and did not enter key words on new site arizona Internet Author: fort worth, Texas Auto Inspection: homestead intuit Internet

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Skin Serum Store Advertised product for $9.95 but charged my credit card $94.97 Skin Serum Store, Burbank. California Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Serum Store Internet

Jul 24 2017
Global Cash flow Global Cash Flow Center and Home Cash Flow Program Disceptive Business Practices Washington Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Global Cash flow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Allumiderm Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Adult Web Site: Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 23 2017
Pete brand mindscape Mindscape co Grand Rapids mi This co is suppose to do web marketing and help companies Grand rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pete brand mindscape Grand rapids , Michigan

Jul 23 2017
Arthur's Music store Accepted my check, then repossessed purchased items for nonsuffent funds Indianapolis Indiana Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Music Shops: Arthur's Music store Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 23 2017
Sears Department Store Denied Check /,but certain checks they accepted, but later charged me with forgery, and repossessed purchased items Indianapolis Indiana
Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Appliances: Sears Department Store Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
cloudatcost.com server hosting company, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Author: London, Ontario Web Hosting: cloudatcost.com Kitchener, Ontario

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront they sent me a pink letter to collect a past due balance for items ,skin care items, I never purchased Sherman Oaks, California Internet Author: San Jose, California Adult Web Sites: DAR Waterfront Internet

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 21 2017
Marlo Furniture Store Marlo Marlo Furniture Store Sold me a Fake Leather Sectional as Real Leather Alexandria Virginia
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Specialty Stores: Marlo Furniture Store Alexandria, Virginia

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster Unfair treament of employees, does not operate as a Christian store..question the charitable nature of this store Lancaster pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster