Your Search | slm financial div. of sallie mae, ameritrain

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Lured into large purchase with promise of immediate cash back. Cozumel Mexico Author: Woodlawn, Kentucky Health Spas: Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Cozumel, Other

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Fiat of Manhattan Fiat USA of ManhattanPatrick Monninger Bait & Switch New York New York
Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Fiat of Manhattan New York, New York

May 28 2016
EUGENE BARNETT of ADVANCED LIGHT DEVICES PROMISES THE WORLD IN HIS THERAPY EQUIPMENT, TAKES YOUR MONEY DELIVERS NOTHING North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Devonport , Other Alternative Health: EUGENE BARNETT of ADVANCED LIGHT DEVICES North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 28 2016
Urbookdownloads.com Promised a copy of a book that I could downoad Internet Author: Yorktown, Virginia On-Line Stores: Urbookdownloads.com Internet

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Scott Nielson Nielson Development LLCNielson Properties LLCDixie Springs Home LLCNielson constructionNielson RV sales and Service Total rip off. failure to pay subbs on time. takes money and failes to refund, over charges on contracts, modifies contracts without consent, theft of materials from work site to use on personal projects, charges interst over and above agreements. telll constant llies and delays build times blaming others but himself. Hurricane Utah Author: Southern Utah, Utah Building Services: Scott Nielson Hurricane, Utah

May 27 2016
Veracity Credit Consultants Untruthful about results of utilizing their services and how long it would take. Denver Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Veracity Credit Internet

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
The Ray Reynolds university The Blueprint Of Sucess Costa Mesa, California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Business Consulting: The Ray Reynolds University – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business Costa Mesa, California

May 27 2016
polaris of gainesville ripped off by manager and owner of polaris of gainesville Alachua Alachua Florida Author: old town, Florida Boat Brokers: polaris of gainesville Nationwide

May 27 2016
CandidatePoint Candidate Point, LLC LOADS of spam email, false job leads, unable to unsubscribe from email. Santa Ana California Author: Dallas, Texas Employment Services: CandidatePoint Santa Ana, California

May 27 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
NOT RESOLVED! Author: Weston, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 27 2016
Kroger The Krogers Company, Krogers Kroger allows aggressive solicitation of all customers Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Grocery Stores: Kroger Nationwide

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
Russell Kristen Bell Dept. of Treasury Grant Money Award Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Federal Government: Russell Nationwide

May 27 2016
Legion Express Inc. Lack of Communication and Bad Customer Service Chicago Illinois Author: Tampa, Florida Moving & Storage: Legion Express Inc. Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
FBCS University of Phoenix Collection Agency Used Loan Paid Off stating they show still oweing full balance Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Colleges and Universities: FBCS

May 27 2016
OOIDA Denied Claim for damages on my truck as a resul of accident Grain Valley Missouri Author: Middleown, Maryland Motor Vehicle: OOIDA Grain Valley, Missouri

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
Glines Carpet One Horrible Tile Lipage, cracked grout, loose tiles, theft of personal items, lying owner, unlicensed workers paid under the table byGlines. Yuba City California
Author: Live Oak, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Glines Carpet One Yuba City, California

May 27 2016
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Company will not honor a $89.95 refund of an unsatisfactory free trial product (I paid shipping for) St. Petersburg Florida Author: Surprise, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia St. Petersburg, Florida