Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

small smiles dental center akron

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Super Smiles Amanda Buscemi Worked there and never got paid Plantation Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Dental Services: Super Smiles Plantation, Florida

Feb 26 2017
Pure Life Garcinia Pure Life Green Coffee Bean charged 10.94 shipping for one sample each green coffee bean and garcinia, then charged 176.78 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Sun City Center, Florida Infomercials: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Feb 26 2017
Rent a Center north Platte, ne Rac Selling infested couch, bed bugs North platte Nebraska Customer Service Author: Imperial, Nebraska Consumer Services: Rent a Center north Platte, ne North platte, Nebraska

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Skin Noir Was not told that I would receive monthly and billed $186.39 for these small useless jars of cream. Fountain Valley California Author: New Castle, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Noir California

Feb 24 2017
balancedskincare.com/about.asp Balanced Skin Care Center Gossip is a B*h Taylorsville Utah Author: Henderson, Nevada Consumer Services: balancedskincare.com/about.asp Taylorsville, Utah

Feb 24 2017
CNAC - JD BYRIDER Supposed to better my credit, but told it actually wont! akron Ohio Author: kent, Ohio Auto Dealers: CNAC - JD BYRIDER akron, Ohio

Feb 23 2017
Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Ben Shawa/ Bad promotor on run/ Con man Shawa Ben the water guy Rip off, Con man, Scam Byron Center Michigan
Author: Cutlerville , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Byron Center , Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 23 2017
Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter Medical Center Double billing of radiology services provided at Jupiter Medical Center. Will not correct payment record and ignors proof of payment. Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Accounting: Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Comfortable Care Dental Group Scam on Minors, Parents Beware Sarasota Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Dental Services: Comfortable Care Dental Group Sarasota, Florida

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
Rotita.com No refund, clothes way too small, horrible customer service China Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Rita.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
The Neat Co. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19103 Non responsive and uncooperative Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Maywood, New Jersey Small Business Services: The Neat Co. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2017
SAMARATAN. LAW CENTER IRVINE California 92 corporate park suite 314 Irvine.California. 92606.. Darren Jacobsen The scammed me out of 5000 dollars 3 mortgage payments Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Lawyers: SAMARATAN. LAW CENTER IRVINE CA.

Feb 20 2017
Glassdoor Inc Glassdoor will ruin your small business California Author: Lake Tahoe, California On-Line Business: Glassdoor california