Your Search | smart crowd funding crowdfunders.us shane liddell

Aug 23 2016
Vivinit Inc. Vivint Alarm Co., Vivint Monitoring, Vivint Smart Home Horrible Service, Rip Off, Refuses to Cancel Contract, Refuses to Refund Provo Utah Because.... Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: Vivinit Inc. Provo, Utah

Aug 22 2016
College Funding Group College Funding Claremont  California
Author: Pomona, California Colleges and Universities: College Funding Group Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Brandi Naomi Cosby; IGWT Consulting LLC; Brandi Cosby SBLC Wire Scam - She Stole Money with the Promise of Delivering an HSBC SBLC for Project Funding Purposes Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seattle, Washington Banks: Brandi Naomi Cosby Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 19 2016
Experience International/ New Orbit Funding LLC RIP OFF AND SCAMS Internet PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR IDENTITY Author: , Other Property Management: Experience International/ New Orbit Funding LLC Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2016
USA Advantage Detroit USA Advantage UK or New orbit funding or Detroit advantage USA Advantage took our money and delivered nothing - its a houx stupid London and Detroit United Kingdom Internet Author: Sandton , Alabama Investment Brokers: USA Advantage Detroit Internet

Aug 18 2016
NEW ORBIT FUNDING LLC NEW ORBIT FUNDING AND EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONAL IN THE UK RIPPING INVESTORS OFF detroit, Internet New Orbit Funding Rebuttal Author: , Internet Property Management: NEW ORBIT FUNDING LLC Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Smart Trucking 1 LLC Kelly Campbell Ripping off brokers that supply the company work miramar Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Trucking Companies: Smart Trucking 1 LLC miramar, Florida

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2016
NEW ORBIT FUNDING LLC EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONAL COMPLETELY LIED AND RIPPED MY FRIEND OFF DETROIT, Michigan Response from New Orbit to comments from Bruce Author: michigan, Michigan Sales People: Experience International DETROIT, Michigan

Aug 15 2016
experince international New Ofbit funding LLC UK COMPANY EXPERINCE INTERNATIONAL WORKING WITH NEW ORBIT FUNDING RIPPING INVESTORS OFF livonia, Michigan New Orbit Funding Rebuttal Author: , Internet Property Management: experince international livonia, Michigan

Aug 13 2016
Martin Parr Funding Martin ParrParr Funding Broker claiming to be 'paymaster' is a scammer... St Peter Port Internet Author: new york, New York Financial Services: Martin Parr Funding Internet

Aug 12 2016
Shane Morgan/ Carlson Construction Scam Artist/Fraud/Theft of Pay Roll/Stealing of Payroll of Employees Frederick Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Work Place Bullies: Shane Morgan/ Carlson Construction

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 11 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Aug 10 2016
Danny Shane Baby blue frenchbulldogs Ripped me off California Internet Author: Bolton, Wyoming Animal Services: Danny Shane Internet

Aug 08 2016
HSBC.LLC Business funding today, Roger trivelli first time they took money for PPM with no results. Second time took money for PPM which I had to finish my self to be correct with many delais on their end , Every time I had to initiate the phone call appointment to find in there is any interest from investors..finally I cancelled the contract of representation. Money and time spend for nothing, Houston Texas Author: Gulfport, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: HSBC.LLC Houston, Texas

Aug 08 2016
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please see previous response Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Financial Services: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. MORRISTOWN, Tennessee

Aug 08 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Comitment to CFLA's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. CFLA’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
First hand insight to Damion Emholtz and MCI Author: , Nationwide Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Nationwide

24, Report #1320995

Aug 06 2016
Corporate Business Lending Emergency Business Funding, Bryce Coltrin CEO CORPORATE BUSINESS LENDING Formerly Emergency Business Funding CEO BRYCE COLTRIN & CFO JAMES HYATT HAVE MULTIPLE FELONIES, MUGSHOTS LEAKED HERE, BUSINESS PRACTICES EXPOSED West Jordan Utah
Um, who cares? Author: New York City, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Corporate Business Lending West Jordan, Utah

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts