Your Search | smart savings center

Aug 17 2016
Power Sellers Center I was taking their course and was doing well. Signed to an instructor. Left me with no help. Anchorage Alaska Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Power Sellers Center Internet

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2016
Groza Learning Center AKA Scott Groza Deceptive Business Practices and Toxic Work Environment Pacific Palisades California Author: Pacific Palisades, California Tutoring: Groza Learning Center Pacific Palisades, California

29, Report #1320704

Aug 14 2016
Global Resale Center Blueprint Automotive, Rashard Davis, Timothy Newkirk CON ARTISTS/ SCAMMERS Buffalo New York Author: lackawanna, New York Auto Dealers: Global Resale Center Buffalo, New York

Aug 13 2016
Rent-A-Center MRS. Breach of Contract & Harrassment Randleman North Carolina Customer Service Author: Randleman, North Carolina Sales People: Rent-A-Center North Carolina

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2016
Rent-A- Center Ripoff ofallon Missouri Customer Service Author: usa, Missouri Rental Stores: rent a center ofallon, Missouri

Aug 11 2016
Fierro's Pizza Rudest Local Pizza Place Greenfield Center New York Author: Greenfield, New York Pizza & Take Out: Fierro's Pizza Greenfield Center, New York

Aug 11 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Aug 10 2016
KVAR energy Savings, Inc. KVAR residential energy savings unit FRAUD Daytona Beach Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: KVAR energy Savings, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Lincoln Experience Center Rose Dancel SCAM - No Product Knowledge, nothing to experience Newport beach California Author: newport beach, California Auto Dealers: Lincoln Experience Center Newport beach, California

Aug 09 2016
Marsh Chiropractic and Wellness Center accessed my bank account Maryville Tennessee Author: Maryville, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: M

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Meineke Car Care Center Another motor was installed without notifying us first and the Ford Expedition failed emissions after we were told the emissions test would be no problem. Clinton Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center Clinton, Maryland

Aug 08 2016
git fitness center GITFIT over charged for services woodland hills California Author: Arizona Dance Classes: git fitness center woodland hills, California

Aug 08 2016
Rhinebeck Bank Rhinebeck Savings Bank Deceptive bank and employees Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Loans: Rhinebeck Bank Poughkeepsie, New York

Aug 08 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Comitment to CFLA's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. CFLA’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
First hand insight to Damion Emholtz and MCI Author: , Nationwide Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Physicians Weight Loss Center Motivation, support and medical supervision and expertise are non-existent - this is a bait and switch - don't join Physicians Weight Loss Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weight Loss Center Manassas, Virginia

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
MAGIC MOTOR CENTER DEALERSHIP FRAUD!! MIAMI Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: MAGIC MOTORS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Dr Boris cosmetic center False Advertisment!! Culver City Author: Pacoima, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr Boris cosmetic center

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts